All Comments on 'A Kitty for Santa Ch. 02'

by monamante

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
MiliGirlMiliGirlover 11 years ago
More!!

Can't wait for the next part!! :D I love your stories. Hope you never stop writing!!

jpb531jpb531over 11 years ago
Yay!

Chapter 2 was awesome. Can't wait for chapter 3!

BadGirlsLoverBadGirlsLoverover 11 years ago
Damn!

You know it was perfect right?!.

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Hanging and holding on for dear life...

After reading this exciting and drama filled story. You are brilliant and I am eagerly awaiting the next part. Keep up the awesome work and thank you for sharing.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dafuq

My heads spinning with that last page. I was all like yay they're finally together then WHAM no more kitty and santa and now kitty is running and hiding a big secret. I cant wait for the next ch to come out, i desprately need some answers.

Ps this is my fav story on here :)

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Shit yea

Thats the shit right there! Please don't take forever this time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

This is an awesome story last page big shocker. Can't wait for part 3. Please don't take long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait!!!

Great storyline!!! Love where you have taken this story. Can't wait till next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HURRY UP!!

Chapter 3 soon please, this is too good!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No Fucking Way!!!!

Man this had to be one of the most exciting stories I've ever read!!!!!! Like no joke I Did not see that twist at the end coming I mean first Santana wants nothing to do with her soon to be ex wife now she doubts Tiff and tells her she's fucking crazy?? Man I can't wait to read the next part please please please continue!!!!

Marley14Marley14over 11 years ago
NO WAY!

This was an awesome installment please keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fucking Brillant...

Don't stop please.

bananabbananabover 11 years ago
Wow

This story is so wonderfully written. I love how the storyline has been progressing so far. You've captivated me. I can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So great!

Thank you for the wonderful journey you are taking us on. I cannot wait to see how this ends up. I spent most of the day in bed enjoying the twist and turns... You can read into that if you want to. Take care and keep up the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!!!

OMG This story is amazing and I can't wait for more...please don't make us wait long!! It is so well written and definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat while at the same time squirm in your seat at the sexy parts. Please hurry with the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

next chapter soon please!!! can`t resist on getting hooked with this story.thanks monamante(cinder)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have an explanation!

Maybe Santa knew that the room was bugged or saw a shadow looming by the door, so in order to throw the person off she made it seem like she didn't believe Kitty. Knowing that Kitty will be like "fuck this shit", Santa allowed her to sneak and get away to protect her from harm and figure out how to take the crazy ex down. Which would then lead to the emotional reconciliation of Kitty and Santa. BOOM! I am going to believe this reasoning because Santa is on something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

More! and really she ran away?..... i like the last theroy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please write next chapter soon!

just couldn't believe i was reading your story not seeing the characters play.

you're an awesome writer!

please write more n more!!

ayenayenover 11 years ago
one of the best!!

MORE!!!! i cant wait fo the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please

For the love of God. Write the third chapter. Its very well written and I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OH MY GOODNESS!

Fucking fantastic! This is my favourite of your stories! Thank you so damn much for sharing your awesome stories for free! You are a brilliant writer! I can actually wait for chapter three as long as you promise it'll be as brilliant! Haha!

(Yes, I love to use exclamation marks. Lol).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHY!?!?!?!

I looovvve this story, nice twist. I just hate how you stop when the story is getting so juicy. Please hurry and submit the third instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

This is great :D I love it want to know what happens ! I've looked on here everyday for the past 2 weeks ! Please I love it so much I do !

rkolnerrkolnerover 11 years ago
On the edge of my seat...

Okay, I have been checking for the next chapter often. Hurry up! Not that I want you to rush... or do I? So confused!

;-)

monamantemonamanteover 11 years agoAuthor
Kitty's Cumming...

I'm sorry it has taken so long but I promise to make it up to you with a quick chapter 4 addition. It'll be up as soon as it is edited. Thanks for the love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Cant wait to read next chapter! Loove it.

ladytsunade3ladytsunade3about 11 years ago
I think I might be an potential detective haha

Gosh I love this story. I made no mistakes clicking on it.

But I definitely suspected Jane for the exact same reasons as Tiff.

Anyway, off to continue reading. On chapter three :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Perfection

Write a book. It would become a best seller, no doubt in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Out of character

I'm enjoying this story and I've given you five stars for Chapter 2. However, I must say that Santa's abrupt change of heart and attitude towards Jane in the final few paragraphs just does not ring true. This is someone Santa loathes and yet she straightaway turns on Tiff, calling her insane, and rants about what a good person Jane is. Sorry, but Santa's reaction in this passage is out-of-character and just implausible.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Hard left turn!

We'll see what comes next ...

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Girl I’m missing work to read this.I suspected Jane too ..kill the b next chp please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous