A Kitty for Santa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could get to telling her, Jane had been attacked and her car had been stolen then found later, blown up. We were then told that because of this, U.S. Marshals would be taking us into protective custody of sorts. All this in one day- I had the biggest headache. I knew I was avoiding the conversation but I needed to be sure that we were safe first. We were taken to a city in Utah, near the mountains.

We would be staying in a cabin and kept an eye on by two Marshals. I was in hell.

"Solo, we need to talk."

"What's up, honey?" We were sitting on the couch in the big cabin, it had 3 bedrooms and a den.

"It's about the case. Just listen to me and don't say anything until I'm done."

"Okay."

"I kept part of the research and I have it here with me so you could see what I found. I know you may think that I have a reason for my findings but this is all impartial and you'll see that I have other suspects that fit the bill but aren't complete matches. Jane has been at every single location of the murders.

"She had access to all the information on our victims, to where they could be found and where they would be when it happened. Only you have access to the FBI files, to see who accessed them and therefore only you can figure out if everything I have found is true.

"She was there when you were shot. Upon further investigation, she shot a firearm several times according the camera in your apartment lobby. Several bullets were found, one had your blood on it, and they were from a completely different gun than those used by the guys who attacked you or Jane's official weapon. When you saw her, she was at the door of your building and when shot, she stayed out of sight, but the bullet barely grazed her and she could have helped you. You never saw her fire her gun because she had already fired at you and you thought it was one of the guys.

"No one knows where I live with the exception of Lieutenant Edwards and my family, and yet somehow they found us. Jane knew where I lived because she picked me up the day we left to Vegas. The evidence is always a set up to throw us off because the killer knows what we're looking for and where we'll find it.

"She does things in patterns such as the pattern of the deaths, the cities, the investigating agents are all by closest in ranking to a promotion, with their cases guaranteeing them a promotion. Everything I have found is in these files."

She had just been looking at me with a blank stare, listening intently.

"You do realize you're accusing my wife of murder, right?" When she spoke it was cold and calculated.

"Wife?" I exhaled with all the sadness of being punched in my heart with reality.

"Yes, wife, we aren't divorced yet." How the tables have turned; first, she wanted nothing to do with her, now she's her wife again when no more than a week ago we had slept together and made love. She was angry, but what had I expected?

"Santana, I have all the proof. Just look at it; you'll see this isn't personal."

"OF COURSE ITS PERSONAL Jane would never kill anyone purposely; you're insane and full of shit. She would never do these things. She's a good person; she may be a bitch sometimes, but she's a good person. You're the killer- you killed those guys at your apartment and you're the one with all the security. What are YOU hiding from?"

I was hurt, but most of all angry. Why was my character being questioned when I shot those guys to save us? It's a part of our jobs to serve and protect not kill without reason. How could she do this to me? I thought I loved her and that maybe she felt the same way but I was wrong. She obviously was still stuck on Jane.

"FUCK...YOU, Agent Solo. Don't ever forget that you came looking for me. You did all the research and not once did you doubt my ability. Don't you fucking dare accuse me of something I'm not. Oh, and by my count, I'm not the only killer because if I recall correctly, you've shot more people than I ever have just within the last month. When this is all said and done, you are dead to me. When she's behind bars I hope you'll be happy with your conjugal visits."

I didn't have to sit there and listen to this. I left and went to my room, packed up my bags, and slipped out the window. I grabbed one of the snow mobiles and made my way to the closest part of town and grabbed a cab. I had a fake passport created a few years ago with my birth name and my birth information as a Mexican citizen; it was in one of the bags I had grabbed at my place.

I had done it because of my paranoia. I thought if someone is ever trying to hunt me down they will never know this information. It was never written in any legal documents. It was information only my parents knew and not even my sisters knew it. I bought a plane ticket with cash under the name Rosa Guadalupe Lopez headed for Miami, and from there booked a flight to Dallas, then for Mexico. Headed for a country I had never seen, where I didn't even speak the language.

Upon my arrival in Miami I made the call I had never expected to make. He had promised my parents he would never change this particular number and only they would be able to use it in case I ever needed anything. The call was to my birth father, Victor Guadalupe Lopez.

I want to thank my wonderful editor eclecticdreamer. Also Thank You to everyone who has asked for more, this is for you. Don't worry the next chapter will be up shortly. As always; comments, feedback and voting are appreciated. See you soon. MonAmante