All Comments on 'A Kitty for Santa Ch. 03'

by monamante

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Wowsers

That was incredibly awesome ! Please , oh please tell me that's to the end .

Parkerslove40Parkerslove40about 11 years ago
Amazing

This story is amazing can't wait for the next

Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!

You are my favorite writer on here! This was worth the wait I can't wait to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!!

Can not wait for chapter four!! This series has been intense and thrilling the whole way. I jumped up and down upon finding this chapter finally posted!! You are a great writer and have created an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing!!

I cannot wait for the fourth and final chapter!! You are an extremely talented writer and i hope you continue writing stories like this!! If you ever decide to start a book or a series of books i can assure you that i would buy all of them!! Keep up the goid work!!

ladytsunade3ladytsunade3about 11 years ago
Gosh, I felt so normal when I read this

I like to run away from pain but even i realize that such a thing is impossible. I really love Santa and Kitty, they both do things that I do.

I love that line from Santa "I didn't pick her, I picked me."...That's the kind of behavior that cost me my ex-gf, Turie. it's been months and I'm crazy in love with her but she definitely doesn't love me. I wish I had a forgiving Tiff in my life lol. And that part with the letter, lord, I have written such long letters (e-mail style) to my ex. I thought I was the only dumb ass on the earth who did that in this day and age. I don't belong in reality lol.

Plus I have that cry baby side like Tiff and I've truthfully felt insecure about it and I wish i was a heartless person who couldn't give a crap. But reading how Tiff is makes me feel less insecure about some of my emotional qualities. Everyone I've dated seems to resent that. I don't want to date anyone again, i think I'll just cling to stories like these because it's safer lol.

I haven't read anything since i broke up until now, I have to thank you as an author, somehow I feel a lot better though it isn't permanent. I don't have sisters and friends like Tiff and my mother is a real tough-chin up kind of woman so I guess i'm alone with nothing but a pillow to tear up on. This story really makes me feel warm inside... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Favorite story of all time

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Amazing stories telling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous