A Kitty for Santa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SANTA FUCK!"

I was so sensitive when she continued licking me I had to pull away.

"Fuck baby you do that too well. I don't think I can go again."

"I promise you, you can and you will." Oh that wicked grin and that sultry voice had me begging for more in no time.

She left my bedside around 6 in the afternoon because she had to go back to her hiding place. A marshal picked her up. I had the rest of the afternoon to figure out what I wanted with this gorgeous woman. I knew I had already let her back in, but now Jane was on the run. More than likely she was looking to kill us. I have copies of all the evidence against her. No one knows that though and I'm sure whatever Solo has is enough to put her away not to mention that she ran.

Now as for myself how do I stay safe, I'm living in a hotel where all sorts of people have access and I can't keep calling the Captain. I need another house, but no matter how careful I am she can track me, I go to work and live a daily life she's bound to catch up with me.

At least I don't have to worry about Santana, she has all sorts of people watching her. Although I have to worry when I'll get to see her again. When I'll be in her arms again. I feel safe with her and I haven't really slept since I was last with her. I wonder if she'd be up for staying with me for a while. Although how do we explain that to the Bureau and the Marshals. Damn it and where do we stand?

Is she committed to me, why didn't I sleep with that other girl when I had no ties to Santana? Is she willing to sleep with anyone else besides me, does she want to sleep with any one else? These are the question I should have been asking instead of just sleeping with her. Damn, but she is just so sexy and I needed me a Santa fix. She's so addictive like a drug and I need another fix, yet she just left.

I mean it's not like we didn't talk, because we did but I really should've asked where we stood or lay whatever as long as I know what she wants from me. I need to see her again, I need to feel her. Why am I so addicted to her and that voice, it brings chills up my spine. Damn I want her ass to be mine. I need her pussy so I can taste her, be inside her, feel her pleasure and see her body surrendering to my touch.

When the hell did I turn into such a horny person. Fuck I'm wet just thinking of her. What the hell is this about. I don't think I have ever wanted anyone this bad. It was just a few minutes since I last touched her and now I need more. I barely know her and I can't sleep if she's not near me and I think about her all the time. Shit, I really do have it bad.

The truth is simple, I love her. When you fall for someone you make the decision to be with them. You make the decision that they will love you but they are human. This humanity will be the cause of a few mistakes that may hurt you. It is up to you to decide if working through these mistakes is worth that love. I love her and I'm willing to accept her faults and work through them. Damn I think I finally know what love is.

I need to sleep, I need to go to sleep and when I wake up all this will make sense. Maybe I just need time to rest.

***

After weeks of living in the hotel I was moved to a higher floor and two adjoined rooms. I went in through one room and slept in the other in case anyone came looking they would get to Miguel first, I never used the other door. The Captain had made contact with me and let me know, didn't ask, he let me know that he had prepared a house for me to stay at, it would be ready in a few weeks. Also if I would have anyone over to allow for my bodyguards to pick them up and check them, he needed me to be safe.

I weighed my options apparently he knew all to well how to be an overprotective, overbearing parent and arguing wasn't an option. How was I supposed to live in a house full of bodyguards by myself, so I thought I can have Santana stay with me since she has no place but how do I tell the Captain that. 'Hey, my friend/lover/fellow officer needs to be protected as well and it helps me sleep when she's next to me.' I didn't think that would work.

Jane hadn't reappeared so everyone had decided we would each, Solo and I, get partners for a while and go back to work as normal which was fine with both of us. We needed to feel like life wasn't being taken from us. My new partner's name was Matthew Aden Cornwall, nickname assigned by me MAC. Good thing for him he was an Apple enthusiast.

He was a few years older but acted as if he was 18, carefree and juvenile, I hoped he knew what he was doing I didn't need to have to watch out for both of us. I handle the forensics at a crime scene and then do my investigation with a Detective assigned to the case. I collect the evidence and with the assigned detective they do the investigation outside of the lab I do it in the lab. So I'm a detective and I don't get assigned my own personal cases because I work on most cases with other Detectives. However now Mac will be helping me do what I do, he comes highly recommended and I have come to find out he used to be a Navy Seal, I feel safer.

He reminds me of my body guards who still go everywhere with me at work they watch from a distance.

Santana's partner is a female, Agent Celeste Young. She was working with her on several of the Jane cases. Solo was hesitant at first but since she had come to LA, Celeste had been key to her success.

------

I have decided to tell the Captain about my life with women, well one woman to be exact, Santana. Things are good between us we're dating and although it isn't official it is exclusive. She has to find a new apartment and my house will be ready in a week. Before I move in I need The Captain to know the truth, he'll be in the area tomorrow so I'll tell him over dinner. I want her to stay with me while she looks for a place and well with her near I feel safer. Truth is we work so much that it's hard to find time to be with each other and her staying with me allows for nights filled with love making, I'm a horny woman what can I say.

"Captain I have to tell you something and I don't care how you take it, you can accept it or not and that will determine whether or not you and I have a relationship."

"Can you tell me after I eat dinner."

"No I think it is better to get it out in the open now."

"Tiffany are you going to tell me that you're a lesbian?"

"Well yes." How did he know?

"Good so now you know I know. Let's go back to eat in peace, I really love brazilian churasco." He was smiling.

"How do you know?"

"I been keeping an eye on you from the day you were born. I knew from the way you would look at other women from pictures. I know you are seeing that FBI agent, and at first I want to have all your girl friends killed, then decided that would be bad for you. So I accept it, even if I don't understand it. There are many things in this world I do not understand but I accept, and I accept that this make you happy even if I don't understand."

"Thank You. So you keep a close eye on me?"

"Yes and No. Every few month I check on you for a few days. Maybe twice a year and you're welcome. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your life."

"Can she stay with me at the place you bought me?"

"Whatever my daughter wants she gets."

"Thank you Captain."

The rest of the night was amazing. He took it a lot better than I had expected, but apparently he had had a long time to think about it. He and I talked and he told me of instances in my life he wished he would have been there for and not just had pictures. My sports games, my graduation from the Universities and even the Academy. He thought it was ironic that I had become a cop, but accepted it.

I remember thinking as kid that my parents were idiots for giving up a beautiful kid like me. It sounds conceited but it was my way of coping with not being worth keeping for them. Now it seemed it had been to protect me and how can you not love a person that puts your safety before their happiness. For a cold blooded drug lord he has a lot of love for me when I looked into his eyes.

Now to explain to Santana how I can afford whatever house the Captain has bought me and the car and the added protection. She's seen the Mexican American/Military bodyguards but I can tell she's unsure of what to say. I think its fun to just leave it up in the air. I've considered the honesty is the best policy thing but how do you tell an FBI agent that your biological father is on the FBI's list of most wanted people.

Nothing made sense because I couldn't be a liar, damn me and my guilty conscience. Only when I used to do undercover work did I ever do a good job at lying but that was more like acting than lying for me.

First I had to ask how she felt about staying with me while she looked for a place. So when she picks me up tonight to take me home, I'll ask her. I get a ride to work from my bodyguards when I'm too lazy to drive, this whole having people work for me thing has made me lazy and snobby. I'm fighting myself on it but it's so easy. I mean I'm not rude or anything but they won't let me do anything or go anywhere without them so I decided to save the ecosystem and just take one car on most days. Then the hotel provides all my meals for me. They also do all my laundry and clean my room, a bitch can get used to this lifestyle.

"Hey Kitty, ready to go?" Yum my lover looks delicious. She always wears her jeans kinda loose on her days off and it makes me wanna just rip them off and leave her in her boyshorts. The shirt is white and v-neck her breast are begging to be handled and fondled, not to mention that its almost see thru and her jacket barely covers that fact.

She was very casual compared to my work clothes slacks, dress shirt and blazer. I wasn't expecting to go out on a call today. It wasn't my turn at least.

"Why do you call her kitty?" He is always listening and asks too many questions.

"Mac don't ask question to things you may not want to know the answers for."

"Uggh, she's so grumpy when you haven't been around, do you know that? If you guys have lunch she's fine, if not she gets cranky. Can you please take care of that." I slapped him right upside the head, co-worker or not that was just wrong and inappropriate and am I that obvious, she just laughed.

"Mac! Shut up you jerk."

She came up to me and hugged me right in front of him. I kept my hands at her shoulders. "You miss me that much baby?" Oh my God she had never been this open with me especially not with co-workers around.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

"Oh my God. It's obvious taking care of you, relax Kitty. I know she's your girlfriend you are so obvious. I could care less it makes sense why you've never even so much as checked me out. Let the girl show you some love."

"Listen to the man baby. He won't rat us out he knows better than to fuck with an Agent and a detective in line to be a Lieutenant. Oh and call her Kitty again and that slap she just gave you will be nothing to the ass whooping I'm gonna give you." Yup this woman makes me happy defending my honor.

"She's not my girlfriend weirdo she's my lover." I felt something in her react to my words, but I was serious we weren't exactly together. I had hated it but she never called me her girlfriend I was always a friend and I can't go on like this. I need some officiality, that's not a word but that's what I want.

"Oh I like affairs."

"Nevermind, I'll see you tomorrow morning." She grabbed my stuff and I went out the door in my lover's arms. That word does work for me though. We walked down to her car in silence until we got to her car and she was about to open the door.

"Lover huh?"

"Yup that's what I always call you, my lover." I was standing in front of her leaning on the car but now she kept her distance.

"Why not girlfriend?"

"You never asked." I got in the car, I figured this was coming but what better way to bring it up right?

"Your place or dinner?" She seemed fine now, maybe it would be left alone.

"My place they're bringing Steak and baked potatoes tonight and the chef said he'd send up some of his tiramasu cake and espresso just for me and my friend." Ok that last friend part was a total accident he did say friend. But her facial reaction meant I was hitting a nerve.

But being her composed self she didn't say anything. The rest of the ride was in silence and I was on my phone the whole time which she hates. I was making this out to be a bad day but I was nervous. I didn't mean to sound hostile or anything it was just the truth. We got to my hotel with my bodyguards at a distance and they walked us up to my room.

"Tiffany can we talk for a second?" I was about to call down for the food and had the phone in hand. When she says Tiffany I know its serious, I prefer Kitty although from everyone else its fine.

"Santana we don't have to talk about it, don't call me Tiffany."

"Obviously we do and Tiffany is your name. Is that what I am to you, just a friend or lover." She seemed a bit angry I hated seeing her like this but I'm not one to back down I'm too stubborn for that.

Ok so someone in all their senses would explain themselves first, not me.

"Both, a friend and a lover."

"I thought this was more than that. I mean seriously is that all it is for you friends with benefits." She was so mad, I better fix this if I ever want her to be my girlfriend. So I walked to her and forced her to stand close to me, grabbing her jacket and pulling her to me, forcing her to feel my body pressed up on her and know that she was the only woman I wanted.

"Santana I'm in love with you, you know that better than anyone but were exclusive yes but neither one of us has ever said that we're together officially, you never asked and neither have I. I just figured maybe you didn't want to with the whole Jane thing." She relaxed a little, her eyebrows unscrunched and she placed her hands on my hips. She has this way of killing me softly with her hands. She knows just how to rub, especially the skin on my hip bones, that is sensitive.

"What Jane thing," Her voice was just above a whisper my Night-time DJ was back. "I'm getting divorced the lawyer said that with her being a criminal/fugitive it would be easier. Kitty I love you baby. I want more than just to be a lover and friend."

"Then ask me." I wanted her to ask this whole time, that's why I've been stubborn and not asked myself. She's married and well the last time she had kind of acted weird about the wife thing. I needed it to be her decision.

"Really, you won't ask me?"

"No I can't. I told you I need you to tell me you need me to love you, don't be afraid to ask if that's what you want. I need to know what you need and want from me. I'm scared to push you, you said you wanted me and then the whole thing happened and I wasn't even important. I don't want to be just some girl for you, for anyone." I had tears running down my face and I was scared, I've never been insecure of myself and around her sometimes I felt insecure, I felt that I wasn't enough. She pulled me into her and I wrapped my arms around her, rested my head on her shoulders.

"I fucked up baby, and I scared you. I wish that you would be confident in my feelings for you, but I'm the only person to blame for that. I promise you I will show you that you are the only woman for me beautiful. You're not just some girl you are my woman, my lover, my friend, my everything."

But she didn't ask and now I realized maybe she just didn't want to have a commitment with anyone after Jane. We ate dinner together and she stayed the night watching TV but nothing happened. I was tired and insecure I just wanted to sleep. She seemed content to do the same. I held off on the question that had been on my mind I guess live alone it is. I'd ask Jordan but I really would hate to put her in any danger.

The days went by and I started drifting away, immersing myself in my work and taking more cases than I could handle. Mac kept me entertained through everything. He has been a great distraction in helping keep my mind off Solo. He always has this way of being able to bring up the most random conversations. A few days ago it was the why are there 10 wieners in a pack and only 8 buns, then it was how now male dogs can get fake testicles after they've had theirs clipped. He only brought up Santana once and from the book that was flung at his head he gave up on that train of thought. I hadn't seen her since that night, we had talked and texted but I think this thing we had because it wasn't a relationship is OVER!

Finally I ran out of reasons not to see her when she showed up at the lab, after two weeks of being busy, on my last day of work. I was taking a week off to set up my new house I just needed to set up everything from my loft. My dad had bought a modern home in Silver Lake for me no more downtown, he said buildings were too insecure and allowed for too much traffic. The house was really modern looking. It had a three car garage in the front and that was all you could see from the street. The doors were that opaque looking material in the form of windows so it was deceiving. The outside walls were made of fiber cement shiplap siding, and cement walls between the interior walls and the outdoor walls.

The house was completely reinforced and had high-tech security and two guards on the property at all times, their quarters were in the guest house and they switched off with two other guys. It had a gym in the basement and entertainment to the max from surround sound in all rooms to a remote control for the house.

"Hey Mac is Tiffany around?" I was in my office but out of view I hoped he'd cover for me.

"No!" He knew I was avoiding her and he had to suffer my attitude. I stopped after only a day it wasn't his fault and he was a nice guy he didn't deserve my asinine ways.

"Detective Cornwall, I need to see Detective Prescott, can you let her know I'm here." Her tone was much more demanding a bit harsh not in the mood for games I see.

"Relax, he was under my orders to not have anyone bother me. What can I do for you Agent Solo?" That felt...awkward.

"Can we talk Detective Prescott?" Her tone never changed still...professional not warm or smooth just plain not the woman I missed.

"I have a lot of work Agent Solo, I'm off next week and need to leave everything set."

"In your office then, it'll only take a few minutes." She walked in before I could say no. I walked in and closed my door. I hadn't started the formalities, but I guess no pleasantries today.

"What can I do for you Agent Solo?" She sat on the edge of my desk and pulled me to her between her legs. I was in black Louboutin heels and a black skirt. I had plans to go have dinner with Jordan tonight at this new restaurant in Hollywood, and had dressed to kill. I had thrown on a garter belt and stockings and black lace panties, along with a matching bra. My shirt was a long sleeve black blouse. I missed dressing up and I wanted to make myself feel good and have presence known to all. I had practically fallen into her, the skirt was so tight it made my hips sway because it was hard to walk.

"Baby why are you avoiding me?" Oh that fucking voice again, why can't I resist her smoothness.

"Baby, not Detective Prescott?" It was barely above a whisper her hands had worked their way to my ass and damn she knew how to grab me and make me feel wanted.

"Yes baby, my baby, my girl, two weeks you've avoided me and then you don't even tell me you're taking time off. I have to find out through the gossip of others. So I'm here and you can't avoid me anymore. I've missed you so much beautiful, I had to spend my days without my stubborn girl. What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing Santana you didn't do anything wrong." I was struggling to avoid wrapping my arms around her neck and just kissing her. So I placed them on her shoulders to keep distance between her juicy, luscious, plump, sexy lips. Control Tiffany, have some self-control.