A Kitty for Santa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything means something, tell me what I did so I can fix it, please baby I miss you I need you in my life. I need you're beautiful body next to mine all the time." She was looking into my eyes and they were working their way into my soul. Pleading with me to be honest.

"I just need some time away from work and to get my new place together and then we can get together. Okay?" I tried pulling away but was leaning too far into her and was completely off balance.

"No, it's not ok. I've been asking you out for two weeks now and you won't give me the time of day and now I feel like your breaking up with me and we're not even officially together yet." She had pulled me in closer and our lips were only a few inches apart.

"Yet!" Like it would ever happen now.

"I knew it, how am I supposed to ask you to be my girlfriend if you'll never go out with me Tiff?"

"What?" This caught me off guard, girlfriend, ask out, with her.

"Baby you know I love you right?" I gave up with my hands they wrapped around that beautiful edible neck.

"Sometimes."

"Well I love you all the time and I had this special date planned so I could ask you to be with me and be my girlfriend, mine and only mine but then you stopped wanting to be with me. I thought you were really busy with work but you hadn't even wanted to see me when we used to barely be able to go without wanting to spend our nights together." She was really sad and her tears were forming so I grabbed her face and did what I should have done when my woman walked in through that door.

"I'm sorry."

I kissed her with all the ardor and passion that was inside me. The need to feel loved and be wanted was in my arms, on my body. She wanted me, she needed me like I needed her. My lips felt hers and the tenderness they held but the want that they possessed to be kissed. Her tongue searching for mine wanting to taste me, all of me. Taking me into her arms caressing my backside up to the small of my back. She stood up never parting from my lips turned me around and sat me on the edge of my desk. She started to undo the buttons on my shirt and I was not going to stop her I had locked the door out of habit. She worked her lips to my ear and then down to my neck and that was when she pushed up my skirt and I lifted my hips to help thank God this skirt stretched, wait what are we doing, this is my office.

"Baby what are you doing?"

"Making up for lost time." She didn't stop for a second. "Lay back, relax and enjoy."

"Why would I do that?"

"Baby would you really deny me anything when you know how much pleasure I bring you. Now imagine me between your legs, enjoying your taste, your sweet juices flowing into my mouth, my fingers working you to the point of no return." Those simple words and that sultry voice sent a chill down my spine and up my pussy, I had goosebumps for days. The confidence in her words made me so much hornier. She was so fucking right, she could have me upside down right now if that's what she wanted.

"Fuck me!" I was lying back on my desk, waiting for her to take me.

She pulled my panties aside and worked her magical fingers inside my slit to make it wet. "Why is my girl so dressed up?" My blouse was wide open revealing my lace encased breast. She was doing a marvelous job of massaging one while playing with her fingers inside of me.

"I'm going to dinner with a friend." She leaned over and sucked my nipple into her mouth keeping her fingers just teasing my entrance.

"What friend?" I was having a difficult time of processing my own thoughts. She bit harder at my lack of response.

"UUUhhhhh.....fuck....Wonder woman?"

"Are you asking me or telling me?" Oh man I think I hear a power trip coming, this isn't my style and I hate playing games especially when I'm so wound up.

"Damn you, telling you, now fuck me or pull out. What's it gonna be Santa have I been naughty or nice?"

"Both baby." I felt fingers inside and she waited for me to feel comfortable. Except if this was gonna happen she was taking my office fuck cherry. But this wasn't my fantasy well not like this exactly.

"Wait!" I sat up and pushed her up by her shoulders.

"What's wrong?" She kept her fingers inside me but stopped moving.

"Not like this."

"Um, you have a request?" She looked puzzled and raised her eyebrow at me.

"Yes, please?" Giving her my sweetest smile.

"Okay I'm game, anything you want baby."

"Okay you under my desk and me on my chair."

"So now I'm your slave?"

"Yes, bitch on your knees." This is gonna be fun, I saw her blush, bite her lip and try to decide. It was the stubborn capricorns in us that had us here. But she knew I wasn't really asking her to submit to me.

She pulled her hand out of me and picked me up by my ass, God she's strong and walked me over to the chair.

"I'll eat your pussy while you sit in your chair but I'll do it because I'm so fucking in love with you and I love to please and eat your pussy but don't think for a second that we're gonna play this game, because neither one can truly submit." I smiled and let her know that I wanted anything she gave me.

"Fulfill my fantasy Santa, the way only you can."

She kissed me on her way to her knees and slipped under the desk as she pulled my chair in, took off my panties and lapped at my pussy. Holy Jesus in a taxi cab, I was in desperate need of attention and my woman was gonna make sure I was satisfied.

She started with her lips kissing my slit and slowly she worked her way up and down as I sat on the edge of my seat. One hand worked her way and softly stroked my stomach, as her other hand played with the straps on the garter belt, every so often pulling and releasing.

She took her hand from my stomach and worked it into my pussy. With two fingers in my pussy and her lips on my clit she had me moaning like a bitch in heat. Damn she worked my body like no one else ever had. She knew all my weaknesses already and I swear she found new ones every time we were together. Releasing my clit every time I was so close, biting my thigh when she knew it turned me on and pulling out before I could get to far into a state of bliss.

"You're being such a tease."

"No just showing you that next time you shouldn't jump to conclusions because your body starts to miss me baby." She pinched my nipple to prove her point it didn't hurt it made me arch my back even higher.

"I'm sorry."

She thrust her fingers into my pussy and this time she did not let up when she sensed I was close, taking my clit into her mouth actually making me scream and climax. I felt every muscle in me tense around her fingers and she kept them working inside me pushing me further. Grabbing my thigh and settling me on the chair working her mouth on my clit sucking and nibbling. I looked down and she was showing me her wicked grin she knew I would ask her to let me rest. In this position it was a lost cause she had me right where she wanted me...begging for more.

"Damn you...yes....please...."

"Please what?"

"Make love to me." She started working her fingers inside again.

"Come home to me after dinner so I can show you how much you've missed me."

"Is that right and has Santa not missed her Kitty?"

"Kitty I'm on my knees, in your office, after hunting you down for leaving me to my own demise for two weeks, eating your pussy under your desk fulfilling your fantasy and you would dare ask if I missed you." She took my clit right into her mouth as soon as she was done speaking.

"Uhhh......sometimes.....fuck....a girl just.....damn your good....needs to hear it." Now I was working my hips to the thrust of her fingers, gripping the armrest and pulling her head into me, I was in a zone of pleasure, bliss and ecstasy. I was sitting in my office, with the honorable Agent Solo under my desk eating me out and making love to me, how much better could life get.

"Make me cum Agent Solo."

"Yes Detective," I felt the smile on her lips right on my pussy.

A girl could get used to this kind of treatment.

No sooner had she responded when she had worked her magic once again making me climax on her delicious face. Everything inside me was being controlled because of the fingers inside me and the lips relaxing me down to a place of peace. Kissing me one last time, she took off my panties cleaned any excess liquid of me and came out. I was just laying back enjoying the happiness that had been waiting to be set free by this woman, my Santa. It was ridiculous to think I could live with out her, or that by pulling away she would stop wanting me or I would stop wanting her. I have to be insane to have believed that my body wouldn't miss her.

I was still sitting with my skirt around my waist and now I was getting cold. I stood and opened my eyes and watched as she sat at the edge of my desk just looking at me. She held my hands at my waist.

"I prefer you like this." So I stepped to her, wrapping my arms around her neck, she worked her hands to squeeze those assets that were wrapped with my garter belt.

"And what is it that you are going to do with me like this?"

"Let my hands enjoy the feel of your delicious skin. I've really missed you beautiful."

"I have a better idea.."

I fell to my knees kissed her pussy through her slacks, while looking at her. She was wearing a white long sleeve blouse that left nothing to the imagination, breast that made me want to suck, lick and bite to my hearts content. The abs that possessed the strength to wash clothes on, biceps that could pick me up and take me wherever she wanted. But those weren't the things I wanted or needed. I needed the heat radiating from that body pressed against my skin, allowing me to feel the love that was reciprocated for me. But not now, right now I wanted to make her feel the way I felt happy that I had my Santa back, and it was her kitty that was going to reap the benefits.

"You know I love you right."

"Yea."

"Now it's your turn to lay back relax and enjoy as I make love to you."

"You know I can wait till later."

"I'm glad you can because I can't." I undid the buttons on her slacks as she pushed her self up allowing me to slide them of her hips. Nothing else was said nothing needed to be said. I noticed I wasn't the only one who was dressed up lacey underwear meant she knew someone would be seeing it. You see in our profession no one dresses up if they know they're gonna be in the field. Meaning: she's not off because her gun, badge and cuffs are here, well on the floor with her pants, however the lace tells me she had planned to come see me. I guess word does spread quickly.

"Why is my girl all dressed up?"

"I knew I was going to come see my beautiful princess."

I then undid the buttons on her shirt beautiful, those gorgeous breast were incased in a see thru bra. I couldn't help but play with them as I worked my lips to the promised land. Kissing her through the fabric, licking and tasting that she had become oh so wet with what she had done to me. It feels good to know that you can turn on your lover without even touching them, that their arousal is due in part to what they have done to you.

I let go of her breast to take her boy-shorts off, nothing was going to stand between me and that delicious extract that was pouring out of her. I was aware of two things at this moment: we were still in my office and now I was on my knees. None of that bothered me however, not even being on my knees surprisingly. You see I love women but I'm not gonna lie I do have a dominant streak in me its the alpha female thing, but see Santana is the first person who has ever called me out on it and it makes me want her that much more.

I could smell her arousal and it only fueled the fire burning inside me to touch her, to taste her and feel her. I licked up one lip and down the other and I felt her slip of the table, I held her up with my hands on her thighs and she scooted back, resting her legs on my shoulders. If a simple lick to her lips caused that I am so ready to make this pussy squirm for me, so I dove in.

Licking her lips and kissing her clit, never applying enough pressure to allow for anything close to release, she needed to know that she had to work hard to be with someone as stubborn as me. I was worth the fight. It's like she said, her body starts to miss me too.

I felt her hips start to move with my tongue and I could hear her moaning, I knew she was close. Her body was growing stiff, she was waiting for sweet release. I licked my way up to her clit, sucking it in and she grabbed my head pulling me into her, but there was no where else to go my love. I flicked it up and down side to side feeling it get harder within my lips. Moments of silence, where all that was heard was the sucking of her clit, interrupted by her taking smaller and smaller breaths.

I loved a woman who could scream, but she was quiet and it only intoxicated me more filling me with power that I controlled her body in this very instance. Only I had the power to give her what she needed. I was holding the key to her pleasure and all her reserve and composure were in my hands. Feeling that she was at the peak I pinched her nipple and sucked harder and that's when it started the squirming and the breathing and begging for me to stop, trying to pull away.

The huge smile on her face made me want to push her to new heights but later we would have a bed and maybe even some edible objects I could pour all over her, I was satisfied for now. Satisfied knowing that she was happy and believed me when I told her I wanted to show her my love for her. When I saw the clock above her I realized we had been at it for a lil over an hour and a half and was hoping to hell Mac had decided to leave and wasn't sitting out there.

That afternoon she kept my panties and I have no idea what she did with them. I was late for my dinner so had to do without for the rest of the night. I made sure to clean myself first as making love to her made so wet. We made love in my hotel room for hours straight that night and in the morning I asked her to stay with me at the house until she found a place and she loved the idea, even though she said it would take no longer than a month. I don't know what it was about this woman but I was in love and everyone who knew me, knew it.

I felt a need and pull towards her like I had never felt before. A want to please her, to feel her, to have her with me, those last two weeks were torture not to mention that she wasn't with me during the holidays. It's scary to think that it had only been a few months and yet I was so attached to her being near me as often as possible. That month living together only cemented that idea even further into my mind. She did stay with me for no more than a month and found an apartment 15 minutes away in Los Feliz. We spent most nights together either at her apartment or at my house.

Most people asked why we hadn't just decided to live together and honestly it didn't make sense to us or for us. We were two extremely independent people who were devotedly in love with other, but that was the problem neither one of us could deal with that truth. I was scared that I was so madly in love with someone when it barely had been a few months of even knowing each other. Then there was the ex-wife who was trying to kill us part, that should've been a good reason to stay close to each other for protection, right? Wrong, we figured separately she'd have to pick one of us to keep track of therefore to keep track of both of us it made it harder for her.

We thought that by moving in together permanently it would rush things and we were scared of losing a great relationship. I could tell that she loved me and that she really wanted to be with me but she had a bad experience under her belt. I wanted her to be comfortable with the idea of being happy with someone again. She loved me there was no doubt of that in my mind and the month together was completely perfect.

Arguments were few and far between but it helped our relationship grow, we were't always going to get along and agree on everything. I had fallen for her and I had to learn to accept that it was possible for happiness and love to be this simple and easy. I know we had to go through a lot but that was a part of our jobs. It was possible for someone to just come into your life and for you to fall completely in love with them because they were perfect in your eyes. Being with her was like being with myself it was comfortable we didn't pretend or hide who we were, she accepted my flaws as I accepted hers.

During our work hours we rarely saw each other, only having worked together once in the span of a year for a month, that mission was a success. She had been offered a position elsewhere and much to my surprise, turned it down and every other after that. I had found out about them from a friend in the bureau and when I asked her it was simple, you aren't in those places this is where you are and this is where I want to be. This woman was my happiness. It took us a year to realize the simple truth we were meant to be together.

This year was not exactly easy but in all honesty is was the best I had ever had. Jane hadn't reappeared, we were safe, well as safe as our jobs allowed. I was working on my relationship with my biological father I had told Santana about him I just hand't mentioned her people wanted him in a cell. I had even found Jordan a girlfriend well I just allowed for them to meet they did the rest. She was Agent Celeste Young, a friend of my girlfriend's.

I guess I missed the part where she asked me right, well it was simple and beautiful, the day after our love session in the office; those also happened a few times after that as well. She took me to a restaurant called Il Cielo in Beverly Hills. Very romantic and quiet and perfect. We had dinner and while we ate dessert she asked if I would do her the honor of being her girlfriend, her one and only Kitty and gave me a Tiffany & Co. necklace with the infinity symbol. She is my heart and soul at this point and I have no clue how to be without her anymore.

I need nothing else in this world with my Santa next to me I am happy and content with my life. Content isn't right I am satisfied but that sounds like I'm settling and with her it isn't settling. I am a love sick fool and when she came into my life I lost my balance. The only way I know how to function is with her by my side. Its like she's a jail and I'm her prisoner, she is the warden and I am hers to do with as she wishes. I am hers and she is mine.

I never thought of finding that person that makes you feel like you're finally where you are supposed to be, but with her it was where I belonged all along. All I could hope was for Jane to stay away forever, from my lips to God's ears.

Thank you for all the support, feedback and comments. They are always appreciated and I enjoy hearing what you guys think. Thank you all for waiting for the third chapter in a four chapter series. The next part will be up sooner than later, I promise. --MonAmante