A Knight and her Unruly Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexBanks
AlexBanks
19 Followers

"And I thought you said tough shit?" Judoc bites her ear, causing another moan. "Besides, you got me all bothered after supper." He moves one hand down her trousers, rubbing her pussy with two fingers.

"You certainly are a quick learner." Herleva turns around and unties Judoc's pants until they fall while he lifts his shirt off. "Time for you to see what I can do with my tongue." She pushes him into the cot and gets onto her knees. She starts to stroke the shaft of his cock while her tongue plays with the tip. She swirls it around, spit sliding down to her hands, making it easier to stroke him while her other hand runs over the bindings on his torso.

Judoc groans loudly as she plays with him. Despite the pain coming from his increased breathing he enjoys his time. He gasps as he feels a hand tighten around his balls and lips around his cock. Looking down he sees Herleva moving her head up and down his shaft, giving it long strokes. Her tongue moving inside her mouth as she sucks, causing lewd noises to fill the tent.

Unable to stop himself, he grabs onto her hair and pushes her down further. Herleva gags on him as more drool drips down his balls. He lets her up as she starts to cough on him. She comes up, coughing more as air returns to her. His face receives a harsh slap, but as he turns his head back around she is right back on him, her lips now reaching the base of his cock each time she moves down. She dives down on him one last time before standing up.

"Feels just as good in my mouth." Smiling, Herleva pulls her shirt over her head, her tone body and frim tits almost begging him to touch them. She lets her trousers fall to her ankles, revelaing the rest of her fit body and her pussy. She allowed his eyes to move over her body as she stood there.

As Judoc looked her over he thought it was odd that she shaved her whole body except between her legs, allwoing the hair to grow. Most women he had been with at least trimmed down there, so it must be a Smacian thing. Judoc even decided to groom his own groin, removing all the hair around it, even took to shaving the rest of his body as he thought he looked weird with hair covering everywhere else.

Once he returned his mind to the present, Judoc grabed her and sat her on the cot. Herleva thought at first he was going to put his lips on her pussy but instead he straddles her stomach, laying his cock between her tits.

Judoc lets a large glob of spit fall on his cock and pushes her tits together. Herleva smiles at her slave's perversion and allows him to use her tits. Thrusting easily with his own spit and Herleva's from earlier, his cock pokes out from the top of her tits.

"Come on little knight girl, you said you enjoy how it feels in your mouth." Herleva lifts her head and opens her mouth, allowing the tip to slide in. Both moan and groan as Judoc continues to thrust through Herleva's tits and into her mouth.

She notes he seems to be enjoying himself a bit too much and quickly changes the pace. She flips him over and climbs on top, her hand on his throat. "My turn farm boy."

Judoc's side begins to hurt more as she slides on him and starts to bounce roughly on his cock, only muffled groans and grunt come up as Herleva's hand tightens. He reaches up and begins to grope her tits, pinching her nipples hard between his fingers. The pain makes her start to move faster on him and one hand to move to her clit. Both are quickly covered in sweat as they continue.

"That's it farm boy, play with your owner's tits." She throws her head back with a moan. "Make your mistress cum." At the word 'mistress' Judoc sits up more and grabs her hair, pulling her head back more. Herleva throws him a glare as she clenches her teeth but doesn't stop him.

"'Mistress?' Is that what the little knight girl thinks she is?" Judoc pushes her off of him and flips her around to where she's on her stomach and her ass in the air. Herleva gasps as a hand falls onto one of her ass cheeks, the smack ringing in the tent.

"And does the farm boy think that this position makes him the 'master?'" She says gleefully as she shakes her firm ass at him, receiving another spank for the taunt. Herleva lets out a slow moan as his cock pushes back inside. Judoc starts to thrust hard, pulling her head back by her short hair.

Herlva screams out, the pleasure mixing with the pain. She clenches her teeth and grabs hold of the arm Judoc has on her hip. Her nails, trimmed down to fit her gauntlets but still having some length to them, bite deep into his skin, causing some blood to flow.

Judoc winces at the pain and the sight. "Ah, you bitch. You are really asking for it now." She laughs and digs in deeper.

"Ask? I don't ask shit from my slave, I take." Using her body, she throws Judoc onto his back and grinds on him, her butt in his view. He keeps his eyes on her ass as the flesh pushes against him. Judoc reaches around with his hands, one moving to her clit while the other moves to her throat. She picks up the pace, grinding quicker on his cock and moaning from his touch.

With his cock and one hand pleasuring her pussy and the other hand closing around her neck, Herleva orgasms. Her body shakes and spasms, and her breathing increases until it passes. After it's over she can feel Judoc start to thrust under her, trying to bring himself the same ecstasy. "Still can't cum in me farm boy. If you do, I'll let Remon and Honfroi know I accept their offer."

Hearing that, Judoc pushes her back onto her knees. His thrusts become harder and faster once he is back behind her. Afraid he was going to finish inside regardless of the threat, Herleva was about to shove him off until she feels something warm and sticky splatter on her ass. She turns with a wide smile to see Judoc stroking himself off onto her tan buttocks, grunting while he does.

"Holy shit." Herleva shakes her ass again and receives another spank. "You made quite the mess farm boy, I'd say a bigger one than yesterday." After the adrenaline drains and the blood returns to his body, Judoc can feel the pain return to his side. He climbs off the cot and picks up his clothes slowly. "Hand me that rag." She points to a cloth rag hanging on her spare armor.

He takes the rag and tosses it to Herleva after he finishes redressing. "Gods, I didn't think the bindings were going to hold much longer." Judoc laughs, tossing her clothes to her after she finishes cleaning herself off.

"Good thing they did." Herleva smiles as she stands, pulling her shirt and trousers on and laying on the cot. "Tomorrow, I'm making a list of provisions I want you to pick up from the quartermaster. After that you can clean my armor and take my worn clothes down to the river and wash them, and then cook an actual meal. Something where the meat is fresh."

Judoc lays himself next to the cot, looking up at the top of the tent. "Since you are making me go to shopping, I was hoping to get some things for myself."

Herleva rolls onto her side to look down at him, her brown hair falling around her face as she gives him a unamused look. "And what could you possibly want to get?"

"A cot would be nice, or something to lay on at least. And medicine for my ribs. You know, the ones you broke." Judoc replies, meeting her look with a serious expression.

"Seeing as I'm keeping you for the time being, sure farm boy. You can get your medicine, but you're just getting a bed roll. I'm not spending that much gold on you to get a cot." She rolls onto her back again, closing her eyes. "Now go to sleep."

"Night." Herleva only lets out a grunt before she drifts off, exhausted from training recruits and from her time with her slave. Judoc shifts on the ground in an attempt to put as little pressure on his side as he can before he does the same. Both sleep soundly as crickets chirp in the night.

AlexBanks
AlexBanks
19 Followers
12