A Knight Tale from Cardien Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepkick1
deepkick1
34 Followers

There is several Inashtar Temples in Kalte, but there was a law who protected the temples from destruction. There is a legend of Inashtar herself seek revenge if you destroy one of her temples, and every one is afraid of this and try to avoid attacking the temples itself, even if the army knows many priests hide inside the temple.

A month ago three of the king's knights disappeared in Kalte, and even if no one knows for sure, many thinks it the Red moon that kidnapped or killed the knights. Stable work. After the knight meeting Aldin usually took a afternoon rest, but today he walked down to the stables to see if his squire Elyse where there.

He found her in the big stables, carrying hay from the loft. He just sat down and watched her a while before she notice him. It was a warm and sunny day, and she had dressed down to an sleeveless blouse, and he was enjoying watching her sweaty and tanned curvy feminine body working hard lifting different forage-sacks in the stable. Her thin blouse with lacing in front proudly showed her big breasts and now when she was sleeveless he could also clearly see strong muscles in her arms while she where working.

He had to admit he was a bit intrigued by her arms, when she relaxed them they just looked curvy and feminine, but now when she was working he could her solid muscles who hide under her nice curves. She looked up and saw him.

"- Oh, knight Aldin! What are you doing here?" She said surprised and smiled her beautiful smile.

"- Well, I was a little bored, and decided to check out if you are doing your duties correctly. It important you don't go to slow here. I don't want a lazy squire." Aldin said as a joke.

"- Slow? Lazy? I'm working my butt off here in the sun, and it is heavy work. I can assure you I'm not a slow worker, you can ask anybody here and they say I work harder than the other squires." Elyse said upset.

"- Relax, I was just joking. I can see how hard you work and I must say I'm both impressed and proud of my squire."

"- Oh, thank you. That was nice of you. " She said and suddenly looked almost embarrassed.

"- Now, if you excuse me, I must get water to our horses." She said and hurried out.

Aldin stayed in the stable and soon he could see how she's got back carrying two big trunks of water. It looked pretty heavy, but she carried it without any whining. She then lifted up the heavy trunk, one by one, and pours it into the big barrel in the stable. She got out again getting more water.

Aldin began to feel restless and a bit sorry for his beautiful square that had to do this heavy work alone, so he followed her to the well on the courtyard and asked her if he could help her with something.

"- I don't know. This is not work for a knight. But if you really want, you can help me with these water trunks. " Elyse said and lifted two and began to walk to the stable.

Why not? He thought and saw there where two more. He lifted one and was shocked of how heavy it was. He struggled to get the other one up also and just managed to move a few steps before his arms trembled he had to drop the two water trunks to the ground again.

Damn, this was a little bit embarrassing, but it was impossible for him to lift both at the same time. He put back one, and used both his arm to carry the other water trunk to the stable. Even one trunk was heavy and as he came into the stable his both arm was trembling and shaking by the effort. Damn, he began to regret now he never had done any physical work back in his family's castle back in Inmark.

He could see Elyse pouring her trunk into the big barrel there, and when he put down the trunk beside she saw him and said "- Good work. But why didn't you take both the trunks?"

"- Ehh, eh, was there two? I cold just see this one!" He lied not wanting to admit he didn't manage both of them.

" - Ok, I have to get the last one then. You can pour your water trunk up here." She showed him. He was a bit worried when he saw he had to lift the heavy trunk above the waist to pour the water. He could see how she studied him carefully, as he bent down and tried to get a grip to lift the trunk up.

He could get it up a bit but didn't manage to lift it high enough, and his arm began to tremble again as he struggled with the trunk. She notice his struggle and looked first worried but then amused, and had to get behind him and she then helped him up with the trunk and helped him empty it.

When they where finished she saw the embarrassment in his eyes and patted him on his cheek and smiled.

" - Oh Aldin, you're not so used to physical labour like this, are you? "

" - Ehh, mm, no, I guess not." He stammers

" - Don't feel bad Aldin. As a knight you don't have to do any physical labour, your duty is to be good at swordfighting, joust and horseriding. And we both know you're very good at both sword and horseriding. You don't have to be big and strong to be good with the sword and a great knight. And you can leave the physical labour to your squire, who is more used to it." She said and gave him a quick flex with her solid arm.

He felt a little better by her words, but was still a bit uncomfortable and said

"- I'm not weak, if that what you mean. I'm pretty strong for my size."

"- I haven't said your weak. But you may leave this work to me, sir." Aldin was happy to be excused from more labour and sat away and watched as Elyse continued to work in the stables.

When she was finished for the day she got up again in his quarters in the tower, he ordered a hot bathtub and soon Vala and two other female servants came up with the hot water and filled the bathtub. She usually took her bath in her own little room, but today he told her he wanted her to bath in his big room.

He carefully watched her naked body as she washed herself in the bathtub. He must say he was absolutely amazed by her strong curvy feminine body, and admired it. She often met his eyes, and smiled, enjoying his interest in her. When she was finished he said he wanted to dry her body. She was standing naked in front of him and he said

" - Elyse, I don't know how to say it, but you must have the most perfect female body in this kingdom. You look fantastic."

"- Oh, you are so kind. But I think you're exaggerating a little." She said with a smile.

"- No, I'm not. I'm very serious. Can I touch you?"

"- Of course. I'm your squire, and you can do anything to me, you know that. All things except getting me pregnant, I mean.." She said with a sly smile.

Aldin stepped forward and gave her a hug, pressing her naked body against his. After a while his hand began groping her body, and soon found her big breasts and began massaging them. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch. He could feel how her nipples became hard and erect as he rubbed them and her breathing heavier.

But he had to stop himself, as he knew it was not suitable for him, the knight, to give her, the squire, pleasure. The accepted roles were the squire was to give her knight pleasure and it was very inappropriate for a knight to give his squire pleasure, and if it became known he was giving Elyse sexual pleasure, all other knights would be laughing at him, and he didn't want that to happen.

He stopped teasing her breasts and began rubbing her back and put his hand on her upper arms, feeling them up.

"Flex them for me again, Elyse." He said.

" - OK, if you want me to, my knight." and with a amused smile on her face, she put up both her arms and flexed her biceps.

He was amazed how two big round muscles appeared on her curvy arms and put his hand on them to feel their hardness.

"- That do you think of my arms, they are pretty strong, don't you think?"

" - My God, Elyse, your arms are amazing."

"- It's from lots of stable work. It's funny you like them, I was afraid you was thinking they where to big for a girl."

"- No, they look very good on you." She smiled and gave him a big hug, squeezing his body close to hers. Then released he dropped his pants and underpants and she could see he had a big hard on. He said to her to get on her knees and begin her work.

"- There is one new thing I was thinking we could try, sir. I'm thinking you going to enjoy it."

" - What do you mean?"

"- I show you. If you don't enjoy it or want to stop just tell me." She said standing in front off him and pulled off his shirt so both where naked. Aldin was feeling a little self-conscious standing all naked in front of his gorgeous squire, showing his thin and pale chest for her the first time. But she seemed to enjoy what she saw and groped and caressed his chest and arms. She then turned him around and hugged him from behind.

He could feel her breasts pressing against his back, her thighs and hips against his butt, and her hands came down and grabbed his rock hard cock. She began to stroking his cock and he gasped out loud.

" -You like this?" Elyse whispered in his ear from behind, and he nodded his head, while moaning softly as she continued to jerk his cock from behind.

"- Good, I continue then." She said with a satisfied voice. She increased her pace, and he began to squirm in her arms. Her hands were doing magic with his cock and he could just stand there and take it. I thought a little if it was suitable for him as a knight to let his squire to do this to him, but he decided it must be ok, as it was only her giving him pleasure.

He didn't knew what to do with his hands and began to rub her arms as they where working him, and feeling their strength turned him on even more. She began to kiss his neck and he lean backwards, pressing his body against hers. He could feel how wet her crotch was as it now rubbed against his ass cheeks.

Even if he tried to hold back, it didn't take too long before he shoot his load and his whole body was shaking from his orgasm. He could feel how she rubbed her crotch and wet pussy against his asscheeks in circles, as she was rubbing herself. But he didn't care much, as his body was still on fire from his violent orgasm, and it felt so good being so close to her.

He was happy she was holding him up, as he would properly fall to the floor otherwise. When he had cached his breath he was amazed to feel that she almost held his whole weight, and he put his feet back and stepped away from her. When he looked back at her, he would see a look on her face of lust and joy, he had never seen before. We had still wobbly legs and sat down on his bed and thanked her.

"- You don't have to thank me. It's just my duty to please my knight. But I am glad you enjoyed it." Elyse said polite.

That night Aldin lay in his bed he could hear noises from Elyse's little room. He had heard this a few times before, but tonight they where stronger. He could guess what it was. He knew she had a dildo, and he had told her it was ok for her to use it, as it wasn't appropriate for him to give her pleasure, so it was fair enough for her to use her dildo. She could not lock her door from her side (but he could lock her in if he wanted to!), and he couldn't help to sneak up and carefully open the door just a little so he could see.

The room was dark, with just moonlight, but he could clearly see how her naked body was humping the dark rubber dildo. He wished it was his cock getting humped by the sexy squire, but he knew it was not acceptable, nor was it that he helped her giving pleasure, so he concluded the best way for her to get satisfaction was by herself with her dildo. He enjoyed the view a little, then closed the door carefully.

Training day.

The next day Aldin mind was thinking about the new handjob Elyse had gave him last night, and he had problem to concentrate on anything else. During the morning he had swordtraining with the other knights. The squires were standing in line by the fence, following their practice. Aldin was studying them, about half of them where females, and he must say Elyse was easily the cutest of them.

Her blonde hair fell down on her shoulders and she seemed to bubbling with energy, waving and cheering at him when he manages to land a hit on his opponent. He did pretty well and it felt good when Elyse gave him many compliments about it after the training was finished.

"- It's just because I having such a good support from the audience." He joked and both laughed.

His square had many other duties and Aldin was a little bored in his room. He was thinking a lot about last night and got hot thinking about it. When she finally came back to his quarter he had hard to hold it back. He gave her a big hug, and said to her

"- Last night was great, and I want you to do it to me again."

"- You mean now right away?"

"- Eh. Yes, why not?"

"- Ok, I'm just happy to do it to you, my knight." She said smiling, and began to undress herself.

He couldn't help to stare at her fantastic body as she undressed, and she seemed to noticed and undressed deliberately slowly and tempting. She then undressed him until both where naked. His cock was standing right up, and she touched it a little before moving him around and came up behind him, so he could feel her body and boobs against his back and she had put her arms around him and her left hand grabbed his hard cock, while her other hand caressed his chest.

" - Oh god, it feels sooo good." he gasped out, and it was this he had been thinking about all day.

He looked over at the big mirror in the room and he could see Elyse and himself naked. It looked a little bit funny, as body was pale, pretty skinny and had narrow chest and hips, and slim arms and legs. A contrast against Elyse's tanned, solid and curvy body, with wide hips and shoulders, and pretty thick arms and legs.

He had always been self-conscious about his slim body and hides it with cloths, but here it was only him and his squire, witch he could trust. And the contrast between their bodys fascinated him and made his even more turned on by her, and he enjoyed the view in the mirror as Elyse slowly jerked his cock. She followed his gaze and asked him:

"- You like what you see?" she asked and move him around so they where in front of the mirror.

"- Of course, you have the most amazing hot body I've ever seen." He said quiet.

"- And you must have the cutest body off all the knights, I'm so blessed to get you as a knight. And it's so great you love my body also." She studying him a little and asked

"- Do you want me to flex for you again?", and gave him her most charming smile. He hadn't thought of if, as her hands got all his attention, but he had to admit he had grown very fascinated by her strong arms and he said

"- Yes, why not?" Still holding his cock with her left hand, she raised up her right arm, and an impressive firm bulge appeared on her upper arm. He was very fascinated by the sight in the mirror, she looked so sexy and strong at the same time, and she could feel how his cock grew in her hand. She also studied them in the mirror a while and looked very proud and satisfied, she put down her arm again and put it around his chest flexing her muscle again, this time over his arm as she was comparing them, and in the mirror he was embarrassed to see how thin his arms where looking while laying next to hers.

She must seen the big difference in size also and he could see that sly smile again on her cute face, but she didn't say anything about it. She pressed his arm tight to his side, and wiggled him a little before moving him away from the mirror, towards the bed. She let go of his cock and moved up one of his feet on his bed and did the same herself.

She then moved in close from behind again and began to rub his dick with one hand while the other was caressing and exploring his belly, his legs and butt. In this position her pussy was more directly exposed to his buttcheeks, and he could feel it's moist as she rubbed it slowly against him at the same time as she was jerking him slowly. He was very excited and breathed deeply as she increased her pace on his cock.

He could also feel how she began to rub her wet crotch more and more at his butt at the same time.

"- What are you doing? Are you rubbing yourself at me?" He asked out.

She immediately freezes, and stopping all what she was doing. "- Ohh, I'm sorry sir Aldin. I just got a little carried away. I will not pleasure myself like that again, I know it isn't allowed." she said in a nervous voice.

"- Relax Elyse. I was just joking. I like it, feeling your wet pussy against my body. I want you to continue."

"- So is it allowed for me?"

"- Well, even if I'm as I knight not allowed to give you pleasure, we can say that rubbing your pussy gives me pleasure, and therefore you can do it to pleasure me." He said in an important tone.

She stood still, thinking a little before bowing down again, giving him a very tight hug, kissing him hungrily on the neck and whispered in his ear.

"- Thank a lot, you are so kind and you will not regret this" She grabbed his cock with both hands now from behind and as she began to jerk it was even more clear how she rubbed her pussy at the same time at his lower back and butt and he moved back to meet her.

She soon increased her pace with her hands and he could feel how she was quickly was bringing him close to an orgasm. He began to wiggle in her arms, but she held him firmly in her arms, jerking him off while rubbing her crotch hard against him in circles. Soon he screamed out his orgasm, and as he was shooting his load his body trembled and folded over the bed.

Elyse was now almost humping herself into him, and his body began to shake as she trusted her pussy against his butt. It was almost too much and he began to think he should stop her, when she trusted her moist crotch one last time, so hard that he almost fell down on the bed, and her body stayed tight to his ass he could feel how her whole body was trembling behind him and she made some strong grunting noises from her violent orgasm.

After a little time, she let go, and he could feel how her female juices had soaked his butt and had run down his leg. He was feeling a little uncomfortable by her humping in the end, and was happy no one had watched them right there, but un the other hand, she had gave him his maybe strongest orgasm in his life, and he told her so.

"- That's so nice to hear. I had one pretty good myself, but maybe I'm not allowed to say that?" she asked, and we both laughed.

deepkick1
deepkick1
34 Followers
12