A Knock on the Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This thing!?" she grabbed his cock at the base. "I don't think that that this would fit in my mouth! But I supposed a slutty Miss Reynolds would at least try. She'd probably want to."

She was laying it on a bit thick, but he was a young man and she knew young men often liked to feel a sense of power, even if they were too scared to actually take control. She figured the more innocent she acted, the more he'd enjoy it.

"Here goes." she lowered her head, mouth opened wide and swallowed as much of his cock as she possibly could. As his cock filled her mouth, she realized how much she missed this. It was as much the feeling of "naughty-ness" as anything. Good girls don't put cocks in their mouths. A proper lady would never do this. And that was the appeal. She didn't need to be a properly lady, she didn't need to be responsible, she could be irresponsible, she could just be a dirty, little slut and she missed that freedom.

She looked up at Andy, and pushed forward, gaging almost immediately. She backed off a bit, but kept his cock in her mouth.

"Ithh suuu iggggg" she tried to say.

She pulled off it completely, but resumed stroking it.

"Did slutty miss Reynolds get all the way down?" she asked, innocently.

"Yes...but that's okay." Andy wasn't that experienced, but he knew he was too big to reasonable expect a woman to deep throat him.

"No, I want to try again." Lori dove back on his cock before he could object. Not that he was going to.

She made it a little father, but not much before she started to gag.

"I'm sorry Andy" she said before licking his shaft quickly. "It's just..." she sucked the tip into her mouth and released it. "...too big!"

And then she devoured his cock again.

It was like she was trying to lick and suck and talk all at the same time, alternating between all three as quickly as she could.

"I want to..." slurp,

"be a..." lick,

"proper slut..." lick, slurp

"for you." slurp, slurp, slurp

Andy couldn't believe it. He was getting a killer blowjob and the gorgeous woman doing it was apologizing for not doing it better!

She stopped sucking just long enough to ask him, "What happened next? What else did slutty Miss Reynolds do?" Then she resumed bobbing her head up and down his cock as much and as fast as she could.

Andy couldn't speak, the feeling in his testicles building.

"Did she lick you balls?" she asked. Without waiting for and answer she licked his balls and stroked his cock with her hand. After just a few licks, she sucked a ball into her mouth, and began to hum.

"Hhhmmmmm"

The vibrations were too much, it felt the best he had ever felt in his life.

"Oh god, that's it, I'm close." he warned her.

She released the ball from her mouth, but continued to stroke him.

"Where did you cum with the slutty Miss Reynolds?" she asked.

"Um, I...I dunno." her told her.

She gripped his cock tighter, and pumped her hand up and down.

"Andy, tell me where." she ordered.

"I can't..."

"Tell Me!" she barked, pumping him as fast as she could.

"Your face!" he yelled. "I came on your fucking face." She began to sit up and point his cock at her face, when he erupted. The cum splashed on her lips and cheek as she was still trying to aim his cock. A second spurt hit her forehead. a gooey string trailing into her hair.

"Fuuuuck." he groaned as yet another spurt hit her, this time the other cheek. "Oh Andy." She said and then engulfed his cock once more.

He looked down at Miss Reynolds. There were streaks of jizz all over her face. Her beautiful eyes wide and looking up at him as she sucked the last of his cum straight out of him. He reached down and stroked her hair. He caught their reflection in a wall mirror. The sight of the gorgeous, black haired beauty, topless in black panties, and on her knees sucking him was amazing, it was literally a dream come true. He smiled a her, it was probably the happiest he ever felt, and he wanted that feeling to last forever. Which is probably why he hadn't heard the front door when it opened.

Claire walked in the house and stopped dead.

"Mom, I was... Andy?!"

****

There are at least 2 more chapters to this story, so please let me know if you are interested in reading them either in the comments section or better yet, by e-mailing me via the contact tab.

12