All Comments on 'A Lady and the Student Ch. 02'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Thanks for writing this. I really liked Candy's fall to a bimbo and would love to see more of this. Watch Marvin teach Cindy, Barbie, and the rest too!

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Hmmm this one remembers the

game of show the salesman everything. then suck and fuck him. The pizza guy frops by often even whn we don't order.

Goddess Bless you Sir

Love Desiree

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Wonderful Life

Marvin has it MADE!

A wonderful home of not one, not two, not three, but four delightful, affectionate, beautiful, playful and sexy bimbos. OK, Their constant craving for his love and attention, both in and out of the bedroom, may be draining to him, but it is still far better then the exhaustion men face in dealing with horrid, over-ambitious, greedy, and nasty modern women (even if they aren't straight up feminists!).

Give me "bimbos" over bitter, perpetually angry, dissatified modern women ANY DAY! Modern women STINK!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...