All Comments on 'A Lady and the Student Ch. 04'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You keep talking about how intelligent they were and how stupid they are now, like it's a prize.

Are you that intimidated by an educated, intelligent woman? Do you suffer from inadequacies when you compare successful and competent women? Are you a little boy in the presence of a self confident, determined woman? C

I only ask because your story is so fucking retarded that if if you are anything like the central character, then you truely are a sad, pathetic individual.

Keep in mind the obvious. What happens when he does get bored? What happens as the women get older (and they will)? What happens when they are 50 or 60 or even 70? Is he still going to be looking after them? When dementia sets in, or he has to change their diaper or they develop cancer? Is he going to be there for them? Will he still look after them?

So take your lame ass story and shove It up your rooty toot, candy ass, you lazy cocksucker. This story is the main reason why you can't get laid.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 12 years agoAuthor
Mr. Angry

You really shouldn't get so upset over fictional characters and situations. Thanks for commenting, as it gives me inspiration from having reached someone so deeply.

Hope you are so deeply moved by the next chapter. I like to explore the characters motives and reactions when subjected to an unusual (and yes, a ridiculous) situation. Being a well balanced individual I understand it is just a story, yet I do like to write a happy ending, eventually. The story is written to make readers think, as well as enhance their love life. It is not for everyone of course. We are all individuals and want different things in life. In fantasy one can be cruel and callous and aim to please ones self, and at the same time, in real life, be a caring spouse and parent.

Have you ever thought about murder stories? Is the writer a murderer, or are they promoting murder as the solution to a problem?

Don't worry, I will look after the women when they get old, though I think they will learn to, not only cope, but take over the situation to their benefit.

The reason for making an important business woman, or professor the central character is to make it all the more dramatic when they fall prey to thier foibles, inner needs, or someone elses. It is all the more interesting for a poor person to have the upper hand over a rich person, for a change. Once they become the 'loser', becoming down-trodden, they then gain my sympathy to become free, and stronger from their terrible experiences.

Hope this makes you feel better. If not then I'm guessing you just wanted a rant, or a wind-up. Keep reading, thats why I write, Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

Really great story here can't wait for more. To the angry chick below do you have some sort of mental retardation that keeps you from knowing the difference from reality and fiction? I'm sure the author if just like the Guy in this story with a cabinet full of magical hypnosis drugs and a harem of slaves lol. Get a life idiot.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Magic Potions

Don't need them to keep a harem, though they can't be called girls. For one they are mature women, and two they would hit me. They are easily kept in line by being treated like a woman should be, with consideration, respect, and lots of wild fantasy stories before and during foreplay. Its easy really, though my jaw and fingers ache.

Just lay back and enjoy the story!

missy2334missy2334over 11 years ago
next chapter please

I'm enjoying your stories, is there another chapter to this one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
continue

This is a great story so for please continue it

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
it was fun but

was thinking maybe Candy could over come the MC and give him a taste of the drug in return

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is seriously creepy - and that is not a compliment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Building Better Women

It was so NICE to read that, in addition to giving these cute little charmers a happier life then they had when they were ambitious, pushy, and opinionated modern women, Marvin (their master) had enough consideration and thoughtfulness to see to it that they would only be sold to good homes, with loving and attentive owners.

Even though these women in their earlier lives were flawed, creating hardship and suffering with the men in their lives, they were to be given happiness, contentment, and pleasure in their new lives as "pet girl" bimbos. How sharply this contrasts with the frustration, bitterness, and perpetual anger so characteristic of many-even most-modern women and feminists today.

Whose to say that their new lives aren't an improvement, both to themselves, and the men blessed to own them? In many, even most cases, intellect goes with women like fur on a flounder. Nothing is wrong with the fur, and nothing is wrong with the fish, but the two can't-and won't-mix well.

Maybe something like this will exist in our future, and the war of the sexes will finally reach a truce like this, where both sides win!

Thank you, StoryTeller07, for a really great story. Five stars deserved and posted!

gondaolgondaolover 6 years ago
Good read

Very good story with supposedly a happy ending for Bubbles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Started out promising

But then just became silly repressed adolescent nonsense.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 3 years ago

was a fucked up story, he nothing but a rapist forcing himself on the women, by drugging them and making them sex slaves, a good life, I think not. who the hell is he to judge what the women did, when he did things much worst to them. one star.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBalmost 2 years ago

So far, boring and repetitive

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES