A Lady and the Student Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before the other bimbos he was giving her a special treat. Candy felt precious, ever so privileged to be caressed so lovingly by her master. He was smiling at her with warm approval, aware of how she felt.

"Your master has arranged to have a big bouncy pair of breasts," Marvin smiled.

"Oh! Wow! Master! Thank you so much, master," Candy cried, with tears in her eyes.

She didn't step back rather she floated back, on a cushion of deep emotion. Her master cared for her, she knew that, but this special attention was more special than she dared hope for.

She stood next to Barbie, moving ever so slightly to the music, unable to look away from her wonderful master. Candy was in seventh heaven, anticipating the night to come.

Bubbles stepped forward. She swung her shining black hair, flicking him with it. At a crescendo in the music, she stood up straight, and shook off the dress. The silk slithered off her body, to pool around her feet. She dramatically stretched her arms above her head, lifting a large bosom, holding the pose for a moment.

Her whole naked body was stretched up, on tiptoe, as though reaching for something. Twisting her legs, she continued the movement, curling her whole body around until she faced away from him.

Bubbles bent over, straight legged, gripping her ankles. Her pussy lips protruded rudely between her thighs, looking delightfully puffy. They were already wet, from her master's attention. Her state of arousal had also been inspired from the others erotic performances. She let herself go, twisting her body, emphasizing her curves.

It didn't take long before she fell at her master's feet, and buried her face in his lap. She looked up at him with a wanton look, needing him to give permission for what she needed. He shook his head and wagged a finger at her, to emphasis the mouthed word, 'No'.

Marvin couldn't let her have his cock yet. There was the other two to think of as well. Mischievously she bit his hardening cock through his trousers. He reached forward and slapped her ass. He pushed her off his knees, indicating to Candy to cut the music.

"That was a splendid show, my lovely girls," he announced, with a big smile of approval. He looked at their faces, each glowing with pride over their entertaining performance. They were no longer young girls, as they were in their thirties. The girly behavior and youthful thinking seemed to have turned the clock back for them. They did look younger, more enthusiastic, and full of life.

Marvin felt a warm glow of satisfaction, from having successfully manipulated their thinking and self-image. All three accepted they were stupid bimbo's, needing him to make all the decisions, and look after them. They ran around, thinking of nothing more than dressing up, to please him.

As mature women they had dressed fashionably, in designer clothes, shopping in exclusive stores. The jewelry they wore had been expensive and discreet. Now they wore as little as possible, like a young slut, out on the town. They decorated themselves in cheap gaudy, shiny plastic. They spent ages, helping each other look like silly young girls, out on the make.

Their thoughts were dominated by the need to please their master, especially when near him. Then they became hot, desiring him, needing his attention. They would become shy and awkward in his presence, until he smiled reassuringly at them, releasing showers of giggly pleasure.

They were happy. They were contented with their lives, as they had never been before. Thinking as bimbos, left them at ease with a simple life, stripped of its complications. They demanded nothing, other than the opportunity to please their master. When receiving attention from him, they became ecstatic, overflowing with a deep inner joy.

Marvin watched them physically vibrating from passionate arousal. They stood there naked, pensive, waiting for him to satisfy them. They wouldn't make it to the bedroom, without raping him on the way. What a demanding life he had! A plan was already in hand otherwise, he would have been in trouble.

"On the floor, all of you," he demanded. As one they kneeled, looking up at him, full of expectation. The Doc was right they were cute little pets, needing a strong master to look after them.

Through hypnosis Marvin removed their social habits, the codes they lived by, and changed the way they thought. As a consequence they lost all the inhibitions that kept them in check. They were now sexually liberated, and could become very demanding.

He stood in front of them. "Undress me," he simply stated. "Slowly, don't grab," he warned. As each garment was removed they touched, licked and kissed the revealed flesh.

"No! Leave it," he warned, not knowing who had taken hold of his cock. "Down girls," he firmly ordered. Reluctantly they sank back on their haunches. "On all fours," he said, as he walked behind them.

They didn't need telling to separate their legs. Bubbles was impressively splaying her legs wide, showing off a rare athletic ability. She must have been practicing at night, when waiting her turn in the master's bed. This was how she had been able to bend over and grab her ankles. He made a mental note, to find out what other tricks she had learnt.

He kneeled behind Bubbles, pushing his cock between her cheeks. He rubbed and teased her tight brown, puckered hole. He reached to the bimbo's either side of her, to push a finger into their pussies. When he found the right place, evident from their sighs, he pushed hard into Bubbles.

She let out a long sigh and shuddered. He had been teasing her asshole, only at the last second, shoving hard into her vagina. He leaned on her with all his weight as his hands were busy holding onto the other two. He worked them with a hand cupping their sex, while fingers explored inside their sensitive pussies.

All three were ready for him. Bubbles had given up her special night to share him, so she deserved his cock. She pushed back upon him, understanding he couldn't fuck her, while holding onto the other two.

She vigorously shoved her bottom against him, with abandon, without finesse, just going for it. Slamming her ass against him heavily, for a moment or two, she suddenly stopped.

"I'm there!" Bubbles quietly announced. "I've cum! Oh thank you master," she wailed.

"Oh! Yes! Thank you, master!" Candy whimpered. She caught the spirit of the moment from Bubbles, pushing her into an orgasm.

Barbie caught her friends' rush of emotion, pushing her into a delicious climax. She shook her head from side to side, not denying it rather she shook it with excess energy, as though she might explode. The rush had her delirious from seething sensations, translating into pure emotion bombarding her brain.

She screamed with pleasure. As though it were the signal waited for, all four collapsed in a heap of limbs, entwining themselves together, to become one being.

Marvin turned Bubbles over, to suck on her breasts. Letting her go, he nuzzled between Candy's thighs then moved on, to lick Barbie. He pulled them together, working upon them, pleasuring them, loving them.

They spent the rest of the evening, playing with each other. Marvin maneuvered all three in a circle, with Bubbles resting her head in his lap. Candy had her head between Bubbles thighs, and he had his head poised over Barbie's pussy.

"Get ready, girls, one, two three, go!" he shouted. He buried his tongue into Barbie's pussy, and sucked her lips into his mouth, to nibble on them. Barbie was sucking on Candy's pussy, and in turn Candy sucked on Bubbles' pussy. Bubbles had the honor of sucking on his cock.

The first one to cum had to serve the snacks. He knew he wouldn't be ready for awhile yet. It was between Bubbles, who had the honor of sucking his cock, and Barbie. It didn't take long. Barbie shook her legs, holding them stiff, looking like a doll with epilepsy. She couldn't hold out for long, as it was her master sucking on her lips.

"Oh! Master!" Barbie began to say.

"Keep sucking, you haven't finished Candy off yet," he admonished her.

Still on a high from the orgasm she bent to her work with a loving care. She kissed and sucked Candy's pussy, with all the attention she could muster.

Under Candy, Bubbles erupted. A great explosive whoosh of air screamed from her mouth, announcing her climax. She had her master's cock in her mouth and that had almost been exciting enough to cum.

"Both of you now finish Candy, eat her all up. Give her all your attention," Marvin encouraged them. They sucked on her breasts and between her legs. Her face was covered in kisses and even her bottom was tenderly caressed. Eventually she could withstand no more. She made a sound like a wolf, howling at the moon. Her whole body lost its tension as though deflating, like a holed sex doll.

She sank into the soft, luxuriant carpet, looking happy and contented. He took hold of Barbie's wrist. "You stay here, I'll get the food and drinks," Marvin said. He too had a happy smile on his face.

"Oh! No master, please! I must serve my master," Barbie whispered, looking startled.

"Yes, master, you must stay with us, its Barbie's duty to serve you, master," the other two bimbos exclaimed. They looked determined to keep the status quo. He smiled at them, reassuring them.

"Very well, my lovely Barbie doll," he said. She knew which whiskey to pour, and exactly how much water to add. They all did. It was comforting to have such devoted bimbos looking after him. He looked at them, with feeling of contentment. They could hardly keep still, wanting to touch him, needing his attention.

He would have to be careful or they could get out of hand. He would have to keep a tight control of them.

He thought of Cindy, and wondered how she was getting on with her new master. He hoped she was getting the attention she deserved. She had been the youngest of his giggle of girls. She looked young and cute, very much like a Cindy doll. The Doc had enhanced her beauty, exaggerating the natural look, turning her into a real living doll.

What he didn't want to think about, was selling Bubbles, for she was next. The chief executive, of the corporation she had worked for showed some interest. They had talked about some high figures too.

Marvin found out the man was going to misuse her, to entertain customers. He wanted Marvin to program her to look and sound as she had while working there. Only, she would be an easy lay, a company slut. He wanted her to be compelled to take on whoever he told her to fuck.

It sounded like a fitting revenge, for Bubbles had arranged a lucrative contract to be lost to a rival corporation. She had very nearly broken an important manufacturing site. She had cheated the corporation on a whim, as she didn't need the money. Having to use her body, instead of her mind to regain the lost amount, would be a fitting retribution.

It was also dangerous for Bubbles. The man wanted her to comply with whatever the customer wanted, as the customer is always right. Marvin just couldn't do that to her. She needed a caring master, who would be willing to look after her.

"Well, are you all finished? Are you ready to play?" Marvin asked. They crawled over to him, like bitches in heat. They wagged their hips, and panted for him. Eating and drinking had been a temporary distraction. They now wanted their master to make a fuss of them.

They were pushing each other out of the way, in their haste to get to him. "You silly little bimbos! Stop it!" he admonished. "Assume the position, good girls," he praised them. They sank back on their haunches, with thighs spread.

"Lie back on the carpet. Well done, Bubbles," Marvin commented. She had spread her legs out sideways. The other two tried to emulate her, nearly as well but unable to compete.

"Scrunch up beside each other. Now lock your legs around the one next to you," he told them. He pushed cushions under their hips, lifting their sex up for easier access. They were giggling in anticipation, trying to guess what was next. He started on Candy first.

He lay on the floor and dipped his head into her honey pot. She tried to wriggle, but with her legs clamped tight around Bubbles and Barbie's legs she couldn't move. He held her down with a free hand while eating her pussy.

Candy squealed with pleasure, trying desperately to lift her hips to get more of the delicious tongue, licking her sex. She couldn't move, as though tied to the floor, all the while wanting to join in, yet only able to take what he gave her. Eventually she gave up the struggle, laying back, enjoying the sensations.

"Let her go now. Join in, you two," he ordered.

Both Bubbles and Barbie pounced on her. Bubbles licked her lips and face. Barbie cupped her breasts, caressing them with her hands, biting the nipples, and sucking on them. Candy screamed out, inarticulate words, meaningless sounds, her only release from the enforced pleasure.

Marvin felt her cum. He pulled his tongue from between her lips, to work hard with both hands, on her sex and asshole. He kept her climax going, lasting an age, until it stumbled into another, smaller orgasm.

While Candy recovered he stroked the other two, not that he had to keep their interest. They were waiting, keen to see what he had in mind for them. He hadn't brought out any toys for this evening, deciding to use their bodies for pleasure.

He pushed Bubbles legs apart, again marveling how wide she could spread them. There was no need to hold her down, as she would do as she was told.

"Both of you work on her," he said. While he sucked on her lips they concentrated on her top half. Bubbly girl was soon ready. He had two fingers deep into her bottom, with two exploring her pussy. He new exactly where her bud was and knew how she liked it to be rubbed. A slow, gentle beginning, leading up to a fast and hard massage.

"My jaw aches, Marvin told them, I need a rest. You two take over, both of you suck Barbie," Marvin told them.

She looked disappointed, not to be sucked by her master. He crawled over to her and looked down at her big wide eyes. She lay back perfectly still while the other two relentlessly sucked on her pussy. They took turns sucking and licking her sex. When one was in to her pussy, the other licked her thighs and stroked her legs.

Marvin kissed her forehead gently. He moved down her face to her neck and ears. With licks and caresses he moved back up to her lips. He gently nipped them at first, becoming more fervent with every kiss. He matched her state of arousal. She was thrusting her hips up at whoever was sucking her pussy.

She couldn't hold out much longer. An orgasm racked her body from head to foot. It looked as though she were having a fit.

"My turn now," he laughed. They laughed out loud, with a great show of joy. He had made them orgasm so many times, yet now they got to do what they had been trained for. They were going to pleasure their master.

Instead of rushing at him, they pulled away from him. They assumed a slave position, and bowed to him. He could see they were going to make the most of it. He hadn't cum yet, despite taking Bubbles, and making her cum.

They laid him back on the carpet, moving their hands over his body with a light massage. They murmured quietly to him that he should relax. The lighting was subdued. Their fingers and hands glided over his body, generating the most pleasurable sensations.

They had successfully brought him down, from being close to an orgasm. A finger nail traced his groin. A finger tip feather stroked his thighs. A palm cupped his balls. A hand stroked his penis. Slowly they built him up again.

They wanted him to last, so they could each have his cum inside their bodies. They didn't care where it was, just so long as they had his cock inside.

12