All Comments on 'A Lady Named Lynda'

by BobBaker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Lynda and Susan Compliment

I really enjoyed the input of the threesome all weekend long. The only suggestion I would like to make is that the Madame of the house should have taunted Gerry a little more, involved a little more denial,coaxing and bring out a stronger servitude in Gerry. Would like to read some more of your offerings with just a little more control and domination.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
Makes me wonder...

Do all her job interviews take the whole weekend? A delightful romp of a story with both women fully enjoying themselves. Easily could be extended into a series of adventures. Is the boy-toy bi too? Do they travel together?

Juniper2Juniper2over 15 years ago
Sweet and hard

Tasty! Beautiful mix of erotica and emotion. Like other commenters, I would have liked Gerry to be a bit more resistant when the domination got going. But then I guess that's just his character! Nice work!

MarakovMarakovabout 15 years ago
Excellent

Great story, especially enjoyed the part with the pizza boy. You flesh out the characters so well, I agree that this could be the beginning of a great series if you wanted. Not necessarily just Gerry, but other encounters along the line of what happened with the pizza boy. The dialogue is awesome...you conveyed so much eroticism in the two "lines" the maid had right before and then while fucking the pizza boy. It really hit a button for me. The dialogue in the rest of the story was just as good but this part definitely stood out. Would love to read more stories from you, this one is one of the very best at this site, in my opinion.

sexy_pussy_catsexy_pussy_catalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant!

That was probably one of the best written BDSM stories I have read! I loved every second of it! :D

madengineer3madengineer3almost 11 years ago
Wow!

This is an exciting story with almost an O'Henry ending. This is a very good read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I don't think so.

Once he got his clothes and car keys he should have RUN out the door. Time to get away from this psycho bitch. If someone is willing to drug you (and what if you had an allergic reaction and died? They aren't medical professionals.) and abuse you against your will, that should be all you need to know to convince you to get away from her. The rest is pure, unbelievable poppycock, even for a fantasy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous