A Lady Named Lynda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise, they all fit. The jeans were a bit tight, but I had a feeling that is the way Lynda wanted them to be.

In the stable, we saddled-up, and mounted up.

There was a bridle-path behind the property that ran for miles, up into the hills and a forested area. We walked the horses out and through the back gate onto the bridle path.

Off we went along the path, with Lynda leading the way, and Susan beside her. I was following up, about thirty feet or so behind them. It was a great opportunity for me to admire their nicely-rounded behinds, bouncing in the saddle. So I was content to ride behind the two women enjoying the view. Not the scenery, I never even noticed that we were up into the hills, and riding through a pine forest. The two women were talking back and forth, and laughing, just quiet enough that I could not hear what was being said.

We came to a locked gate, and a narrow foot path, leading off into the woods, while the bridle path led straight on.

We stopped there, and Lynda dismounted and unlocked the gate. She led her horse through and we followed, then she relocked the gate. We followed the path, for half a mile, deeper into the forest. Finally we came to a small meadow, surrounded by the forest pines. There was a little stream running through the meadow.

We dismounted, removing the saddles. We let the horses free to graze in the meadow. It was not likely that they would wander off from good green grass, and fresh water, into the pine forest, where there was no feed.

We put our saddles on a big boulder, and Lynda led us along another forest path. In less than a hundred yards, I spied a small cabin, well hidden in the trees. It just seemed to blend into the forest, and remained invisible, until you almost walked into the walls.

Lynda stepped up to the front door, and unlocked it. Holding the door wide open, she invited us in. The cabin had only one room, and a loft above. On the back wall, there was a fireplace, with a log on the hearth, all ready to go.

To the right hand side of the room was a large pioneer style bed, with a feather mattress, and a big soft down-filled comforter. On the left side of the room was a pioneer style table, with four chairs, with a coal oil lamp on the table. There were curtains on the windows and throw rugs on the floor.

"Well," I said, "isn't this cozy?"

"Yes, I think so, too," Lynda said. "I come here when the pressure of the outside world start sto become too much, and I feel overwhelmed."

"How did you find it?" I asked.

"Oh, I own it," she said. "Sometimes I bring lovers here. I find it very romantic, but most of the time, I use it when I need to be alone."

"I see. This area around here is beautiful," I said.

"Right now though, I feel no need to be alone, but I do intend to use it for its secondary purpose."

Both women looked at me, giggling, and licking their chops. Like two hungry predators ready to leap on their prey, and drag him off into the bushes, where they could molest him to their hearts' content.

I must admit I was a willing victim. Both women pushed me gently back on the bed, and forced me down on my back. While I lay there, each grabbed a booted foot and pulled off my boots and socks. They dropped them on the floor, with a plop. Then they moved up my body. Susan worked on my shirt, while Lynda unhooked my belt, then pulled down my zipper, and yanked off my trouser and casually tossed them on the floor. My shirt soon followed my trousers. Then laughing with delight, they pulled down my boxers, and they joined my other clothes on the cabin floor.

The bed was incredibly soft and comfortable. I lay there, with my head on a goose down pillow, and watched the two women do a slow strip tease for me. They seemed to move to an imaginary tune in their brains, as they removed one article of clothing at a time, until all of their clothing joined my things on the floor.

As I watched them move, my brain was almost in a trance. It was like I was watching two cobras, swaying to some unheard music. After all their clothing was gone, they still moved, with an easy grace. Finally they finished the dance and crawled up on the bed one on either side of me. They covered my face with gentle but still passionate kisses. They moved down my body kissing and licking as they slowly descended, all the way down my torso to my crotch. Then Lynda sucked on my raging cock while Susan licked and sucked my balls.

I reached down and caressed their hair, while they worked on me. They never went far enough to make me climax, but just enough to keep me right on the edge of blowing my load.

I was desperate to cum, but they held me on the edge, enjoying their sweet game of gentle torture.

Both women looked up at me, smiling. "Now it is your turn to pleasure us, Gerry."

Lynda crawled back up, and straddled my face. She moved her hairless pussy back and forth over my mouth. "Come on baby, send me with that talented tongue of yours."

I started to lick her, at first slowly, and then faster and deeper.

"Oh yeah, baby, that is the way I like it. Lick and suck my clit, stud, do me the way I love, you know how to do it."

Now I really started working on her, my tongue was licking her clit like crazy. I was lost in the passion of the moment.

Susan was not to be denied, either. She straddled my hard cock and reached down, picking up my penis and pointing the tip toward her already wet slit, then plunged down taking all of me into her love channel. She let out a hiss as she reached the bottom of my shaft. Then slowly lifted up and plunged down again.

Both women were riding me like I was one of the stable horses that we rode out on today. I was so overwhelmed with the total pleasure of our love making, I had to concentrate on holding back my own climax until both women were satisfied.

I could hear Susan, chugging like a steam engine, as she bounced up and down on my steel cock.

Lynda was swirling her hips in circles around my face. I could tell she was reaching climax after climax, but still she craved more. I was licking her pussy as well as the sensitive area between the base of the pussy and her ass hole. This action drove Lynda wild, she screamed with pleasure and really started grinding herself into my face. She was fucking my nose like it was a second cock, while I licked her ass hole, pushing my tongue out so far that I thought I would pull it loose from its roots.

In order to breathe, as well as give pleasure, I used my fingers to probe Lynda's pussy and give my nose an air passage. It was wild, crazy, and sometimes a bit uncomfortable, but I loved every second of it.

Lynda was very close to a big climax as well as Susan and I. I could hold back no longer my cum raced out of my cock head and it shot out like water out of a fire hose. This triggered Susan's climax, and Lynda followed a few seconds later.

All three of us lay together on the bed, gasping for air. After a few minutes we regained our composure, and lay snuggled together. Both women were cooing to me about what a fantastic lover I was, and that they both hoped I had enjoyed our love making as much as they had.

We relaxed and enjoyed the comfort of the bed, and the sensual touching of each other's bodies.

I was just starting to doze off, when I felt a warm wet mouth sheathing my cock. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Susan's head, happily bobbing up and down on my cock shaft.

Lynda leaned over and started licking my ear and whispering about how she wanted me to fuck her up her ass hole. She told me about how if I fucked her up the ass, Susan would be sodomizing my ass, at the same time with her tongue.

I was starting to harden again with Susan's oral attentions. Lynda's offer was more then I could refuse, so I agreed. First, we would need to lubricate Lynda's ass with saliva, since there was no other lubricant in the little cabin.

Lynda rolled over unto her tummy, and both Susan and I started to lick her ass hole. Bringing moans of delight out of Lynda. We licked the crack of her ass and spit our saliva onto the entrance. After a few minutes of this, I knelt behind Lynda's bum and aimed my cock at her ass hole. Susan spread Lynda's cheeks and I pushed forward, slowly but with enough weight to penetrate all the way in.

"Oh, Gerry," Lynda moaned, "that feels wonderful. Push all the way in, baby, I need all of you inside of me." She was pushing back against me to get as much of my cock inside as she could.

I crawled over her back and started to move my hips slowly in and out. Each time giving her more and more pleasure.

Susan looked on for a few seconds, enjoying the erotic show. Then she spread the cheeks of my ass, and dug deep with her tongue inside of my ass. At the same time, Susan reached down between her own legs, and started to fingerfuck herself, in a frenzy.

I was in Erotica Heaven, with the double stimulation, from front and back. I was struggling to keep control of my body, but my own lust was eating away at my will to resist. My penis was buried deep into Lynda's asshole and I was approaching the point of no return. My hips were starting to move faster, and Lynda was encouraging me, with her squeals of delight.

"Yes baby, just like that. I'm almost there, lover, keep going my beautiful lover, don't you dare stop now."

Susan was digging her tongue deeper, too. She was pushing for my prostate gland and was almost there. Frantically, she was fingering her own pussy, desperate to cum herself, before we did and left her behind.

I was moving in Lynda's ass like the pistons of a racing engine. All semblance of control was lost now, and we were fucking like three wild animals. When my hot cum blasted into Lynda, it brought on an earth-shaking climax for her as well. Susan was not quite there yet, and she fell away from my ass hole and her hips were moving in a blur desperately fucking her finger and growling like a mad dog.

Lynda and I watched her, entranced by the exhibition of animal need.

At last she exploded in her final climax. She collapsed right there on the bed. Her hand fell to one side and she let out a long, "AHHHHH."

We were all totally spent this time and after catching our breath ,we snuggled together under the feather comforter and fell asleep in each others' arms.

*************************

It was late afternoon when we awoke.

The sun was still shining, but it was getting low on the western horizon. We got up out of bed, got dressed, and quickly made up the cabin as we had found it that morning.

We locked up, and returned to the meadow, to find all three horses happily grazing in the green summer grass. Lynda whistled for the horses, and they came at once to her call. Then we saddled up and left.

On the way back to Lynda's house, we laughed and chatted about what a wonderful weekend it had been. Not just the sex, but the new friendships we had made.

When we returned to Lynda's mansion, we unsaddled the horses and saw to their feed and water and then brushed them down.

After entering the house, I changed back into my own clothes. I came downstairs and said my goodbyes to the women.

They were both sad to see me leave, and made me promise to come back again, hopefully, next weekend.

I told them I would be sure to do that. In the meantime, I was still looking for a job, and Monday morning was the best time to do so.

I kissed each one of them, and left for home.

When I got home, there was a message on my answering machine. It was the same man I had the interview with the Friday morning before. He said that a position had opened up with the firm, and if I was still interested, to come back Monday morning at the same time, for a second interview.

I was delighted with the message. This company had a reputation that if a person had it on the ball, he could climb the corporate ladder faster there than anywhere else.

The next morning I was in the personnel manager's office bright and early. The receptionist greeted me, like I was an old friend, and asked me to have a seat. She buzzed the manager's office and told him I was here.

A few minutes later he came out, and offered his hand in a friendly hand shake, and told me to join him in his office. I sat down in a chair in front of his desk and he offered me coffee, for which I thanked him, but declined.

"Now then, Gerry, is it?"

I nodded my head, and he continued.

"The job opening is to be the personal secretary for the corporate CEO. Would you be interested?"

"Yes, of course," I said, but I had no idea what a personal secretary's job would be.

"Well good," he said. "The work will not be difficult, but you will have to be available for some nights and weekends now and then. Would that be a problem for you?"

"No, of course not. I am single, and I have no social commitments to make that a problem."

"Well then, let me ring the fifth floor, and see if the CEO is free to interview you right now." He did so, and talked to the secretary upstairs. Then he hung up the phone and told me to go right on up.

On the fifth floor, when I stepped out of the elevator I was met by a pretty young secretary who told me to follow her.

I did so, and I was ushered into a large, plush, office. Directly opposite the door there was a large mahogany desk, with a giant executive chair behind it, and facing away from me towards a large window, with a spectacular view of the city.

"Have a seat," the secretary offered, pointing to an overstuffed couch, and quietly left.

I sat there nervously waiting for the CEO to turn around and face me.

When the chair finally did turn, I sat there with my mouth open in shock. Sitting there in the chair was Lynda.

"Well," she said, "I think you already know the duties of a PERSONAL secretary." She was smiling from ear to ear, when she reached up and started to undo the buttons to her expensive silk blouse.

***************************

This ends my little story, "A Lady Named Lynda," I hope that you enjoyed reading it, as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you did, I would very much enjoy hearing from you. I also gain a lot of insight from reading your constructive criticism. I hope that you send your comments, with a return address so I can respond.

Love you all,

BB.