A Lady of Leisure & Pleasure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers

How long I lay imprisoned upon their talented tongues I cannot say, for time seemed to blur as much as my senses, and it was only after shuddering and gasping and spilling my honey did they release me from their heavenly torment.

My head was more than a little dizzy as I felt myself laid down upon my bed, and I lay between them for long, languorous moments, held and cuddled, kissed and soothed by both as I drifted back from the swirling clouds of rapture. My eyes flickered open. I heard little giggles one side and chuckling the other. I turned to each in turn.

"Sweet Kitty," I softly said, my cheeks flushed and crimson. She kissed my lips and giggled exuberantly.

"Miss! I've never seen you come like that before!" she excitedly said. I smiled and kissed her soft lips, perhaps equally to quieten her as to enjoy their touch.

"My handsome John," I smiled to my butler, speaking in hushed tones, and kissed him too. I sighed deeply, looking up at the canopied roof of my large bed, studying the tapestry with newly opened eyes. "I love you both," I said quietly, examining the familiar Arcadian scene above me.

I stretched, straightening my arms and legs in either direction, then relaxed again, leaving my arms draped over the pillows my head laid upon. Kitty nuzzled me, and I felt her lips press little fluttering kisses from underarm to breast. John, now raised up onto his elbow, watched her, his raging cock still eager for satisfaction. I would not make him wait too much longer. 'Mmm,' I sighed as he too began to kiss my nipple. I squirmed a little, this way and that, as my two pets licked and sucked my lust-swollen nipples. One hand dropped between Kitty's soft thighs, while the other teased John's extended length. I tickled and played, smearing the pearls that oozed from his cock all over its ruby head as I patted my fingers upon the wetness of her knickers.

She was becoming evidently more sexually aroused; her hips thrust in little pushes against mine, swirling every so often, and her purrs and murmurs increasingly became whines and whimpers. "Miss Laura?" she quietly wailed, drawing my name out as she spoke it. They flirted their eyes at one another as they each caressed and licked my tingling nipples.

"Yes, little Kitten?"

She merely whimpered a tiny moan and pressed her tummy and hips to my side. I listened to the sounds of their tongues and their breaths above the ascending garden music. All was perfect, and I could have lain entangled in my bliss for eternity. Kitty mewed with all urgency. I sighed happily. Then she changed tack. "Have I been good, Miss?"

"Yes, Kitty, very good. Both of you have."

"Thank you, Miss," John said in his deep, velvety voice. He sounded eminently happy.

She and he kissed as they pushed my firmly aroused breasts together. Their wondrous tongues slid upon each extended nipple. I breathed deeply, arching my back as I clutched to their different fruits. The music of their murmurs blended in my mind with the strings that filtered up from the garden to form a sensuous serenade.

"..Ummm," she murmured expectantly. I giggled, my eyes fixing upon a farm boy depicted in mid chase with a young milk maid, clutching her skirts as she dashed from his nefarious clutches, yet looking back at him with lowered face and raised eyes and a come hither smile. At times Kitty could be unnecessarily shy, but if she wanted treats she would have to ask for them directly. Instead she snuggled her nose to my ear and whispered so quietly I only caught half of what she said.

"Kitty, there's no need to be bashful. If you desire a thing," I said, giving John's lovely prick a twisting squeeze, "you must ask for permission." We both looked intently at her, her pretty cheeks fairly glowed a delightful shade of crimson.

"Miss, can I.. May I. I mean, can John.. Can he have me? Oh, I've waited so long. Miss, please? Will you let him?" She had leant up, her face a picture of earnestness. I glanced at John; he too had eyes filled with want and yearning. I looked at him expectantly.

"Miss, please? I want her so. Ever since you brought her back with you this summer. Miss, I've known you all your life and loved you just as long, but you're a Lady and I know my place. But this little one is like a Miss Laura I can truly have, and I love her too."

"Do you, John?" His plea was perfectly sincere, and although he had just intimated her to be the girl he would settle for, in many ways Kitty was lucky for he would love her and care for her as he did me: she would be the Lady of his house.

"I do, Miss." He turned his eyes to hers. "Kitty, I love you. Before I met you I'd tumble any lass I could get my hands on, but now I wouldn't. I can't stop being in love with the mistress, but I can love you just as much as well."

"Oh John!" she gasped, eyes glittering with little glass beads. "I love you too!" she gushed. I chuckled, looking from one to the other as they held one another's eyes across my gently rising and dipping breasts.

"Well kiss her then, John," I said with a equal amounts of exasperation and amusement. They kissed. His lips met hers and guided them open, and slowly, then quickly, their tongues swished and swirled in sensuous circles. John brought his hand to Kitty's cheek and guided her head down until they could share their kiss with me, and our three tongues played together as we kissed and licked and fell further in love.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I had recovered from what was to date the most powerful orgasm Nature had bestowed upon me, and although I was still a little giddy and giggly I was eager to explore further, so I instructed Kitty to lay in the centre of my large bed and suffer all that her intended would thrill her with.

John slowly tugged at the bows on her hips to divest her of her final modesty. The strings fell loose and he drew away his hand, taking with him her delicate, scented panties. Before he cast them aside his eyes widened and luridly glowed as he feasted his gaze upon her little shaven mount and fresh young form. Kitty lewdly pouted her lithe curves for him most enticingly; she too had been a quick study in the games of feminine flirting and I was proud of her performance.

John's hardened appendage raged between his thighs as he knelt over her shins. I lay beside, keen to view both its insertion and her reaction, and ordered Kitty to stretch her arms above her head and keep them always there. "She is perfectly prepared for you now, John," I purred, fulfilling my promise to him. "Lift her legs and spread them. I shall guide you in."

I wanted to steer him, to work his great thing into her myself to better gauge its effect upon her. John grasped her ankles and lifted and pushed, spreading them as he positioned her. I lay to her right, on my left side, leaning up on my elbow. He moved between her thighs, she was perfectly trussed for the sacrifice. Kitty knew to behave, and when he let go of her ankles and dropped forward onto his hands, keeping his arms straightened, she kept her knees lifted just so and held her breath in anticipation of his assault.

My little belly pressed to her hip. She took occasional short, quick breaths. Bristling with excitement she also quivered now and again, clearly a little fearful of how his awesome object might pain her. I closed my hand around it and felt it throb wildly in my grip, conveying its hunger through my fingers and into my every nerve. I gave a little tug and he obliged his hips, moving forward enough to allow me to rub the impressive crown up and down the moist curve of her salacious young slit.

Kitty mewed her pleasure and wriggled her hip against me. I pressed the shining head against her excited little clit and rubbed it in their shared wetness. She sighed and purred and blushed pretty shades of red. "Is that nice, Kitty?" I asked with an amused smile.

"Oh Miss! So nice!" she gasped. I giggled at her delightful state of flustered anticipation.

"As nice as slender fingers?" I asked, and rubbed her little button in swirling circles.

"Nicer! Nicer even!" she exclaimed with a deep puff of breath. John stayed his poise, reminding me of a proud and powerful mount, keeping form and breathing hard as his stable girl used his mighty appendage to pleasure her inquisitive friends. He had a lovely expression of pleasure and patience. I almost decided to dismiss him and deny him that which he surely knew he would enjoy just to see him plunge into disappointment. Instead I slid his sturdy protrusion down her curve, between her slippery wet folds, and nudged it at her little opening. Kitty drew in her breath. Behind her head her fingers clutched at the pillow's edge. She flicked her eyes from him to me a few times. John grinned, his eyes half closed.

I gave the slightest of tugs to his shaft and he motioned forth his hips to the same degree. The ruby plum opened her a little more. "Oooh!" she purred, eyes glazing over. I kept him from moving back as I slid him up between her lips to her little pleasure-bump once more, rubbing him all over her. Kitty quivered and mewed, sighing softly as her breathing shallowed and quickened. Her hips squirmed as she fought their urge to push up, and she wanted to draw her arms from the pillows and grasp him in her hands to pull him into her, but knew not to disobey. I smiled, enjoying her exquisite torture.

I played my game with increasing speed, rubbing his slickened prick up and down, round and round. Kitty began to pant, her little gasps and sighs increasing. Her cheeks glowed, her eyes glittered. Her large, firm breasts rose and dipped as each breath raced from her lips and her belly undulated and tipped this way and that. As she first drifted, then soared, towards the peak of her pleasure I drew him ever further inside her. His hips rocked slightly back and forth to my ministrations. Little puckered dots formed around her stiffened nipples. Her full d-cup breasts seemed to have swelled a half-cup more. John eyed them with impious intent.

"Oh Miss, please! Let him have me, make him fill me!" she gasped, begging again and again to be given that which so temptingly teased the orbit of her entrance. Her glistening honeydew slickened her skin all about and gave extra shine to his mouth-watering prick.

"Miss, I'm going to cum! Oh, Miss! Oh!" Her back arched and her hips now pushed up again and again in their attempts to capture the invading force inside her. But John knew my game, and would not let the little minx score a single point. He and I shared secret looks with each other, and though no words were spoken a clear and unambiguous message was conveyed; John would thrust into her at the apex of her sensations.

As she began to squeal and shudder I edged his sceptre inside and nodded to John. He pushed forth his hips. I still held the root of his organ, but plenty more of it arced upwards from my fingers. Instantly Kitty's eyes widened to giant saucers as her squeal heightened in pitch and volume. Her arms rushed down, against her own wishes, and her hands pushed at his chest.

"Aow! Aaaow! No, it hurts! It hurts!" she wailed. I confess my own senses pricked too and I looked on in complete absorption. This, I thought, must be the feared and fabled pain my classmates had spoken of in whisper and rumour. John held ground, with half his intrusive instrument embedded inside her.

"Kitty, what is it?" I asked, disguising my elation and feigning my concern.

"Aow, Miss it hurts! It's hurting!"

"But, how can it be hurting?"

"Aow-ow-ow!" she sobbed. "Something broke. It ripped, he's hurting me!" I kept my grip on him, not letting him pull back. He remained undaunted.

"John?"

"Her hymen, Miss. All young girls got them."

I smiled at him as I wondered just how many young girls had suffered upon his experienced staff as this one now did. I drew my fingers along his curved length and felt around it as I investigated her plundered treasure.

"Aow, please!"

"Hush, Kitty! Do not fuss so; John and I are here."

She remained silent. A little tear trickled down from the corner of her eye and she held her breath, just taking the shortest of gasps now and again. The poor thing looked most upset. I giggled as I watched.

"He's inside you, Kitty. Is it not wonderful?" I asked, my face close to hers. She looked at me with cutely piteous eyes. "Perhaps I should have him desist?"

"No!" she said suddenly, drawing in a deep breath. "It hurt just then, but.. It doesn't now.. Not really." She began to calm as the splitting pain diminished. Before many seconds all that would be left would be pleasure. I smiled devilishly.

Slapping my hand to his tight arse cheek I pushed down. "Do not delay, John, spear her before she further resists!" My obedient butler thrust his hips forth, twisting them up a little at the end of the motion, I assume to better guide his great curve up her. Kitty squealed anew. I tittered by her side, my hand covering my mouth.

"Aaowwch!" she screamed, panting as though at the end of a cross country run. I fell back onto the bed laughing.

"Oh, Kitty. What a treasure you are!" I watched John; he had her held firm, fully impaled upon his loaded musket. Kitty was as a little gazelle, caught beneath the paws and jaws of a large lion. She thrashed but a moment or two more until he calmed her with his charmer. It stayed embedded, tightly ensconced within.

"Kitten, did you not know you must first suffer pain before you can be given pleasure? John, show me your sword, is it coloured with her innocence?" Kitty pouted as John withdrew. I sat up again and examined closely his shaft; it did indeed betray evidence of her former purity. I placed a finger on top and drew it along the inches he had exposed. I smiled at him. "You may put it back where it belongs now," I told him as I lay back.

His thrust this time was slow and gentle, as perhaps I should have let it be to begin with. It would doubtless have been less fun, so I thought no more of it. Instead I wiped my finger across her lips and kissed her. Kitty had not a vengeful bone in her body; her moods and huffs lasted mere moments, and this one died just seconds after it had flared. Likely due to Nature's pleaser that moved ever so slowly within her.

"Miss, that hurt me so much," she pouted, pushing her bottom lip out in the childish manner we girls are prone to, then once again laid her arms back above her head and began to move her curves in slow, sinuous movements as strings were plucked and bowed beneath the balcony.

"But it hurts no longer?"

"Oh no, Miss; now it feels really nice!"

John chuckled from above, sluicing his demonic limb slowly back and forth. "Don't you worry, Miss; she likes it, look how she smiles on it." John laughed louder, causing us girls to giggle beneath him. John was right of course, and Kitty did not mind admitting so.

"Oooh, it does feel lovely. But Miss, oh! So big it is!"

He knew special, and perhaps secret, ways to woo a woman with his instrument. Kitty was both dreamily relaxed and excitedly exuberant beneath him as he gave her his full length, drawing it back until just the tip of his prick was held by the kiss of her pink-red lips, then driving up inside her again till he filled her little belly to the hilt.

"It is indeed a big one," I chuckled. "But Kitty, now you have me worried."

"Ah! Miss?"

"Well, all your squealing and sobbing is now over, you have just the fun to enjoy from here." I laughed as I spoke, and as she began to say something I slid my middle two fingers into her mouth, muffling whatever profound gem of esoteric philosophy she was about to astound me with. Even as I withdrew my hand I hushed her lips with my own and as John, my obedient dark stallion, picked up his pace from a walk to a canter and then to a gallop, I tickled and pressed and rubbed and delighted her pretty pink clit and together we navigated the charming young filly back to the cloudscape plateau where her orgasms awaited her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I cautioned John not to loose his seed within my handmaid, for I was not inclined to lose her skills to maternity just yet. Kitty was perfectly trained, and I had no inclination to teach another young whelp the intricacies of my routines during the few months Kitty would effectively be rendered useless to me. She would be bred when the timing was right. She and John were fine serving stock, and from them equally valued servants would be procured. I lay watching on as John once again moved very slowly and deliberately inside her, while Kitty showered him with her prettiest kisses, leaning up and holding his face in her hands as she purred and mmm'd and held back none of her love.

She dropped back again, arms flopping back above her head. Her full, firm breasts were his to devour; his lips and tongue tasted their every curved inch as she pushed them out invitingly for him. He bestowed upon her many minutes of joy, and Kitty in turn gifted him bliss by the barrel full. Their whole display was intensely erotic, and as I watched I let my fingers play where they pleased. I was about to order their decoupling, so I might too be ridden as she had been, but in another of her rare insights into my wants and needs Kitty suddenly suggested John should stop and let both herself and I play together with his wonderful pleaser for a while. He agreed, and slowly withdrew that jutting protuberance from inside her.

The beast bounced and wobbled as he knelt back then stood, staying as angry looking as ever, yet now it glistened in the light with a sheen of a conquered virgin's sex oil. Kitty lay a moment, basking in the glow of sensation. She assured me she felt wonderful, and that although it may currently look stretched, she felt her opening beginning to close and tighten once more. John too reassured everything was normal, and that Kitty would be as snug as ever in no time. I gave her pussy a little kiss, to show her I loved her as much as ever.

Kitty and I knelt up and crawled on all fours over to John. He stood, legs spread wide apart, on my bed. His chest and shoulders broad, upper arms and thighs well muscled, stomach rippled with little symmetrical bumps, his skin shining in the sweat of his exertions, a perfect specimen of manhood. And in front, his heart-quickening protrusion, terror of the ladies, envy of lesser men. Kitty and I offered it our lips as sacrifice, to appease this god of carnal pleasure. It would pierce us, split us, exhaust us and spit on us, yet always would we kneel before it and duteously lick its length and girth.

We played little games with our tongues, licking each others as we simultaneously licked his prick. Then, keeping each to our side, sucked our lips to his shaft, moving down and back up his great curve in unison or opposition as the desire took. We each enjoyed our turn to have it selfishly, sucking the bulging head and as many inches of the shaft as possible while the other licked and sucked his heavy balls. I admit, Kitty won every time we had his shaft to ourselves, for she was willing to suck her mouth down upon it until it made her cough and splutter in a most unladylike manner.

He often enjoyed grasping his appendage and slapping poor Kitty's face with it, though knew better to try such a thing with me. But I was perfectly happy for him to squeeze my breasts around it and slide it both slowly and vigorously up and down as though fucking my chest, while I occasionally licked or sucked the head of it. I arched my back, arms behind me, and pouted my tits for his use, and oh! did I quiver and tingle throughout. He used Kitty the same, and it was while we girls were busy rubbing our breasts into one another's, while we trapped his wonderful cock between them and took turns to dip our heads and lick and suck on it that he became ever more urgent and soon warned us of his approaching orgasm.

Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers