A Lady of Leisure & Pleasure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers

This was territory I was familiar with, and an event I knew Kitty would find exceedingly enjoyable. I pouted and played, flirted and teased. Kitty and I kissed and licked and begged for his come. His grabbed his prick and furiously fisted it before us. We purred and mewed, and urged him to shower us both as we tongued the head separately and as one.

The obscene instrument erupted right when Kitty and I both played our tongues together into the little slit in the end, jostling each other for possession of it. A great spurt of sticky sperm flew out in many directions as the tip of her tongue angled down into it. She half jumped back, looking wide eyed. I urged him to claim her by marking her with his seed. Kitty writhed and giggled, squeezing her big breasts as he pumped great jets of spunk from his cock. Each splashed against her skin, bringing growls from him and sending little blobs and globs in all directions. I giggled and kissed her, our breasts slipping and sliding in his come as he forced one more spray of it onto our cheeks. Instantly we half opened our mouths, just enough to invite the end of his cock between our lips. We licked and sucked as good girls should while John shuddered and laughed in the lessening of his orgasm.

He stumbled back and Kitty and I fell to the covers in a tangle of limbs and curves, slipping and sliding in his sticky effusions as we licked and kissed one another all over, cleaning each other of his manly effusions and un-sticking rose petals from each others skin. Slowly, we calmed. John had dropped back onto his heels, but now we parted and held our arms our for him to join us. He smiled and slipped in between us, kissing first me then Kitty. His large muscular arms held us so protectively. We drew a leg each onto his thighs and pressed to him, purring soft little murmurs as we told him we loved him, how handsome he was, how wonderful, how delicious his seed tasted, how strong was he, how powerful and pleasurable his cock. It all had the desired effect, and soon we each had a hand around his enlivened member, stroking it up and down together as we pressed and rubbed our pussies against his thighs.

The minutes passed, and although the blood rushed ever on through John's engorged phallus the three of us gradually quietened our words and movements. Our breaths began to synchronize as we listened to one another and the string quartet playing their soft music below. Kitty's hand fell from its station and I carefully placed it on her hip and alone resumed the task of tending and placating his enraged piston.

I was restless, and John was evidently up for another bout. Kitty looked as though she might drift into a contented snooze. I lifted and turned onto hands and knees, looking down into his eyes. They sparkled like dark gems as they eyed my rolling curves. Lifting a knee I quickly straddled him, and Kitty grumbled a tiny murmur as her hips edged themselves back enough for my leg. My hands rested on his broad shoulders, his awful instrument throbbed hotly between my legs, pressed down by my moistened pussy. With the slowest of motions I slid along his rampant length and it soon became slick with nectar. His face betrayed his intense passion, both love and lust unambiguously displayed. He made to speak, but I quickly tempered his words with my own.

"How long has this moment featured in your day and night dreams, John?" I quietly asked him as I moved my hips leisurely back and forth.

"Many a year, Miss," he said, and licked his lips. Beside, Kitty lay with closed eyes and a half smile, her body now still save for the rhythm of her breathing. "And in many different ways."

"Have you pictured me so? Upon you like this, naked but for my stockings and chokers?"

"Oh yes, Miss. Most certain I have. Lots of times."

"How naughty you are to picture me in such ways," I giggled. He chuckled too; unconcerned a deception might be afoot. I leant and kissed him to prove my love. "And was I moving my hips in this very manner, sliding upon your hard and lustful cock?"

"You were, Miss, that and more." He grinned, as a hawk might to a rabbit.

"Oh?" I cocked my head to the side slightly, then made a show of looking down his beautiful chest to the joining of our features. "And what more, prey tell, were we up to in those frequent imaginings?" I asked, looking back to his eyes.

"When I've thought of us like this, Miss, I've often thought of your lovely firm tits. One in each hand. Oh, they're so pretty!" His eyes fervently flicked across my chest, side to side, devouring my breasts. I sat upright, though keeping enough of my weight on my knees to allow him to flex and tense the muscles in his shaft should he so wish.

"Well then," I said as I arched my back and brought my hands up into my straight black hair, shuffling it a few times at the back of my head to add to its body. Like its owner my hair was inventively deceptive. Although perfectly kempt and tidy it seemed ever on the verge of untameable rebellion. It flowed longer at the back than the front, grouping into full-bodied locks. When spilled over my shoulders it flowed far enough to play on to my breasts, but not quite reach my nipples, yet cascaded down into the middle of my back. I tousled my hair in a manner perfect to let several jagged strands drape over my left shoulder before looking back down at him. "What better time to fulfil the thoughts that saturate your head," I said and motioned for his hands.

Kitty seemed to have drifted into the night time realm, purring her little breaths as she lay most placidly at our side, but murmured a little grump as John carefully withdrew his arm from beneath her and replaced it with a small cushion. She seemed agreeable with the switch, and after a little snuffle she was once again quiet.

I took John's hands and brought them to my chest. He lovingly cupped and caressed my pert breasts, moving his fingers sensuously over the taut skin as he teased and thrilled my excited nipples. I dropped forward onto my hands. My bottom raised into the air. Dark locks tumbled over my shoulder and teased around his forearm.

He looked at me with unabashed desire. I felt as though we were at that very moment in one of his dreams. I rocked forward. His lips kissed first one then the other nipple, teasing my body and raising my arousal. His tongue flicked so divinely. I murmured, head tilted back, as he quickly licked and softly sucked. Looking down again I watched his tongue flickering as my breasts glistened in the soft light.

Rocking back again and lifting up a little I looked into his eyes. He kept possession of my breasts. I minded not; they were tonight his to do with as he chose. "Thank you, John," I whispered. His hands stopped and he looked at me curiously.

"For what, Miss?" he asked.

"For everything. You have served my father, and now me, since you were a child."

"But-" he began, no doubt to affirm his loyalty to our estate, and show his gratitude for the opportunity granted him to rise to the position he now held. I wanted to hear none of it. Instead I silenced him with a kiss.

"What matters is that I show you my gratitude for all you do for us." I kissed him again. His lips were soft, though not as succulent as Kitty's, and his kiss gentle. I adored him. "I know you wish to fuck me, John." I said. His cheeks reddened the slightest of fractions. "I see it in the way you look at me. You desire to protect me more than anything, but also you want to fuck me." I once more lowered my hips, my lips kissed his shaft.

"Miss, what about your marriage to Lord Carnborough? You're a virgin, and well, if he finds out you're not, then..."

"He'll not know. I have no hymen; it was broken in my early teens while out horse riding. Nothing was said of course, but the doctors saw and touched and discovered for themselves. You have nothing to fear, and nothing shall become of this. It is my gift to give. All you have to do is ask, and it's yours to enjoy now and remember for ever."

"Miss, you're so beautiful. I've wanted to make love to you for so long. And when you started sucking my cock, oh! it was heaven to me! I was scared we'd be found out, but it was so good I couldn't resist you. Miss, let me make love to you now? Let me fuck your sweet and lovely pussy and I promise it'll be remembered for ever by both of us!"

His words made me squirm. I took his hands in mine, leaning down on them as I moved up his body until I was straddling his chest. "Kiss her first, before she sucks your darling prick." His head leaned up as I moved my hips forward, and once more I felt the thrilling caress of his tongue lapping between my legs. He had me heated as never before. I was eager to be upon his solid protrusion. Quickly I bounced backwards again, a hand between my thighs to guide him in. I rubbed and played his perfect prick up and down my slippery folds and nestled it at my tight little opening.

"Just let me explore. Remain still until he is well within, and then you may tumble me as you like," I said in breathless gasps. John nodded. His big hands moved up my sides and onto my breasts, and with each little push down of my hips he gave a slight squeeze.

Our eyes held one another's, his shone with an inner sparkle I knew to be desire. Mine no doubt mirrored a similar lustre. My cheeks were hot with blushes. My lips stayed parted as my little breaths panted from them. With the slightest of pushes I began to ease myself upon him. A great bulge began to open my nether lips. I spoke his name as it eased inside. With the head tightly gripped within I remained still for a time as my body became used to the fleshy invader. The naughty fellow tensed his cock once, making it momentarily swell that little bit more. I giggled down at him. He asked if I liked it. I told him it hurt a little as I had never before been stretched so. He grinned and assured me the discomfort would be fleeting.

As with many matters pertaining to my well being he was indeed correct, and in her eagerness to swallow him fully my trembling pussy conveyed her orders to my hips. It was moments later, as my head un-muddied that I realized I was riding him in a slow and slight canter. His prick was hot inside me, my soft tightness squeezed around his smooth hardness, and each rise and dip was made more wondrous by the slipperiness of my excited outpourings. I was teased and thrilled in equal measure, filled and fulfilled the same. Each lift of my hips aroused, each drop sated. I bucked my bottom up and down as I cantered and galloped, my lively cheeks bounced upon him.

"Fuck me, John!" I urged him. "Fuck me hard!" His big hands gripped my rounded bottom and held me firmly in place. I gripped his shoulders, watching him as he began to buck his hips beneath me and fill me with his hardened loin. I squealed and panted, wiggled and bounced. His eyes devoured me as his cock conquered me. My pretty breasts jiggled and jounced. I was transported! My senses buzzed, my skin tingled. All through my body little rushes of wondrousness raced in all directions. I sang my squeals as I ascended beyond the firmament and felt the kiss of Aphrodite. She, sitting upon her golden throne as I knelt before her, held my face and blessed my baptism, and in those moments where no clock hand moved we were as one; Goddess and apprentice, and I knew my true calling; I was to take her place and continue her vocation.

I slumped down onto John's chest, breathing quickly. My head, and each of my senses was fuddled and dizzied, and although I was aware he was speaking, I had not the inclination nor the wherewithal to listen. I purred a long, soft murmured sigh as I lay upon him, being gently stroked by caring hands. His magnificent pleaser was still tightly and deeply ensconced. Part of me wanted to sleep, but more excited and lively nerve endings were firmly in control.

I opened my eyes. They flickered, then blinked, before focussing fully. A little giggle tittered as I looked at Kitty. "Miss Laura!" she gasped in feigned shock. I smiled at her and touched my finger to the end of her little upturned nose.

"Awake again I see?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Definitely, Miss." We shared knowing looks for a moment as Kitty blushed prettily.

"He certainly is a fine example, isn't he?"

"Certainly is, Miss." Kitty giggled. I smiled indulgently. John petted my rounded bottom and began slowly to move his hips.

"It seems like our fellow is yet to be satisfied," I said. Kitty nodded as her eyes flickered over the scene before her.

You're so beautiful, Miss," she cooed as I slowly rode my thoroughbred. I smiled at her as my hips raised and dipped. She sat up and looked to the carnal union beneath my enticingly curved bottom. I heard a pretty gasp, followed by an enchanting giggle, then her eyes were within mine once more. "He's fucking you! He's really up you!" she gasped, her eyes like dark saucers.

"Charmingly put, Kitty," I giggled.

"Did it hurt? I missed it."

"Perhaps a little. But is not the endurance of a moment of pain a small price to pay for a lifetime of pleasure?" I sighed. Kitty agreed with several nods of her head.

I enjoyed for moments more, and held myself firm as my stallion bucked beneath me. His powerful engine pistoned up and down, forcing flesh up inside me again and again. I kissed him as I called him dastardly, and licked his lips and tongue as I praised his prowess. John pumped his magnificent pleaser into me with ever increasing speed. He grunted his breaths and growled his lust. I was named in murmured moans and breathless whispers as a beautiful and lovely young woman, and as he fucked his prick up and down inside me he made no secret of his love for my body and soul.

Even as I submitted to his strength and stamina I felt new hands upon my bottom, and as I was drawn up once more into the ephemeral clouds at the peak of sensation I felt the flickering of Kitty's tongue between my bottom. I panted every breath and shuddered with the approach of orgasm, and in those luscious, luxuriant seconds she pushed her tongue inside as I was tightly held by both.

I dropped forward onto his chest, panting with fatigue. Within, the monster still lay, a large tensed muscle, pushing at all sides. With some effort I pushed myself up and exhaled a deep sigh. First I kissed my athletic retainer and thanked him for being especially wonderful. My blushing exhaustion was evident to all, and it was something I wanted my lovers to fully share in.

I removed the pillows his head rested on and cast them aside behind Kitty. Both watched, no doubt wondering where my next whim would take them. I lifted slowly up, rocking forward so my perky bottom raised into the air and his mighty curved cylinder slid from the soft wet tightness it had enjoyed between my thighs. I crawled on hands and knees forward, turned and straddled his head, and as he insinuated his talented tongue between my excited lips I offered Kitty another pleasure on his cock.

The Sapphic treasure bounced to hands and knees with a tiny squeal and raised her knee to sit astride his loins. I dropped forward to my elbows to watch once more that formidable arc of flesh disappear up inside her. Tipping back her head and anointing the air with a gasp of pure pleasure she sank down half his considerable length and gripped his sides to steady her decent. I lifted up again and my hips gestured lewdly as his tongue flicked erotically.

Kitty and I held hands as he bounced her upon him. He had precise control of his every muscle and pleasured us both with equal vigour and result. We panted and purred and squealed his praises as we kissed and loved one another. Kitty laid down on his chest and licked with him my exhilarated pussy. We swapped, and I laid upon him and licked both his thrusting shaft and her pretty love-button.

We played and explored, discovered and enjoyed many ways to unite our differences and similarities, although I myself declined to accept that monstrous battering ram within my bottom, and even though he was very cautious and gentle with her it looked to me like Kitty found it somewhat uncomfortable. Perhaps had he not been so big it would have been a pleasurable experience. I allowed him to send his spunk as deeply as he liked into her when he took her by that route, but the other times his ejaculate was imminent we girls gathered to share our tongues about it and wash our skin in his copious effusions, which we then delighted in cleaning from one another with our mouths.

The night pressed on, and I had Kitty dress then dismiss the string quartet. She and I were getting a little sore, and John had emptied his balls so often there was nothing left to give, and not enough time to manufacture more. I dismissed him, which I think upset Kitty a little, but she was all girlish smiles again when I said I would allow her to sleep with me that night. She knelt and removed my stockings and chokers before following suit, and we shared a quick shower before bed.

As we lay in one another's arms beneath a single satin sheet, hearing the coo of wood pigeons drifting in through the open balcony doors from the far end of the garden, I told Kitty she must not wear the pink uniform without my express permission; it was for occasions I deemed special, of which I promised there would be many to come. When she went out on her errands she would wear her usual outfits, but in the house she was to dress in the new erotic maids uniforms, and she must allow John to tumble her as and when he desired, as long as it did not conflict with her duties of housekeeping and Nature. Kitty purred and murmured as she excitedly wriggled beside me. I kissed her and petted her and gradually shushed her to serenity as we spoke in hushed whispers of our evening and all the wonders and pleasures it had brought, until we both began to drift into the ethereal realm of sleep.

"Good night, Kitten," I breathed.

"Night, Bunny," she sighed and kissed my cheek.

Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers