A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad tried to think of what he and Ms. Colton discussed during the interview, remembering them talking about him getting out of debt. "Yes ... ummm yes that is correct but I haven't reviewed any contract." He looked at the redhead and then at his employer, seeing them both nod in agreement.

"That's why we're here today Brad. You don't mind if I call you Brad, do you Mr. Johnson?"

"No I don't mind Ms. Bolivar."

"Oh please Brad please call me Jacqueline or Jackie," she laughed knowing that if all went well he would be calling her Mistress.

"We don't have to be so formal Brad," chimed in Marie.

"Ok. So what do we have to discuss and sign if I agree?" he asked looking at the papers in front of Jacqueline.

Jacqueline smiled as she handed the contract to him. She doubted he was going to change too much especially since she was not going to give him a chance to read it word for word. "It's a pretty standard contract Brad. It's the usual language stating that for our services to get you out of debt, you will serve Marie in certain capacities as she desires which will be done by you. Your length of service will last one year at which time you will be free of debt, have money in the bank to start up your own company again, and be free to leave the services of Ms. Colton if you so desire.

Brad nodded his understanding as he skimmed the contract and listened as Jacqueline continued. "There are a few issues that need to be clarified Brad. One is you will live in the house with Ms. Colton once your training is complete and two, you will be required to have a complete physical at Ms. Colton's expense." She let out a small chuckle. "I think you appear to be in fine health. You certainly look strong enough. Do you have any questions?"

Brad continued to skim through the contract and everything seemed to be in order. He never liked the legal mumble jumble of the party of the first part and all the words hereinbefore and hereinafter. It seemed like the sentences went on and on making it difficult to grasp some of the meanings. But he did see sentences such as, Tend to her gardens and landscaping ... be helpful to her on many levels ... Live in the house ... Be available night and day for services ... Assist with the monthly auction ... Be trained in the methods of servitude... assist as needed ... Perform tasks that are requested with no questions. His mind was numb reading legalize as he gazed back at both women, waiting for his response.

"What does this mean to be trained in methods of servitude and be available night and day?"

Marie smirked. "What it means Brad, I have certain tasks that need to be attended to that needs a man's touch. Since you will be residing in the house day and night, if I happen to need something I fully expect you to take care of whatever it is." Her voice took on a more authoritative tone as she continued. There are certain things and needs that I require and you will need to be trained in how to carry out those duties." Marie didn't go into any details as it was better to not let on what she and Jacqueline had in mind for him but rather get him to sign the contract and then he would be bound to it.

"I don't know. Can I think about it?"

Jacqueline was quick to respond. "No you have to decide today if you want us to help you out of debt or if you want to go back out on the streets looking for work."

Looking down at the papers, he scanned them quickly and then asked, "What ... what about this sentence ... Assisting with the monthly auction? What does that mean?" He was starting to get a bit nervous about the contract which seemed to be one-sided.

Jacqueline's voice became a bit sterner. "We have a group who meet regularly and auction off items. It is really harmless fun and I'm sure you will enjoy it once you've experienced it." There was no need to tell him he was going up on the auction block as a part of his training. She felt a warm sensation between her legs, thinking of this handsome hunk standing on a stage, shackled and exposed for all their friends. "Does that answer your questions Brad?"

Brad looked at the redhead and knew she meant business. Glancing over to Marie, he saw the same determination in her facial expressions. The prospect of not having a job again bothered him. He was happy working for Marie Colton and the thought of living in her house rent free and seeing her prance around in sexy outfits sounded appealing to him. 'Besides how bad can it be,' he thought as he shuffled the papers in front of him.

"What's it going to be Brad?" Marie asked as she sat back in the chair, folding her arms in front of her.

"There is an out clause," Jacqueline piped up to the disconcerting look from Marie. Jacqueline smiled and winked at her friend. "Brad if you turn to the last page there is a paragraph stating that after six months either party may void the contract by mutual agreement. Basically if you and Marie are not happy with the agreement, either of you can walk away." She hoped her soothing words would relieve some of his anxiety.

"What about my debt if this happens?"

"If you look at the second paragraph on the third page you will see the amount of debt is computed on your length of service." Jacqueline watched his face as he read the paragraph. "Brad ... What it basically says, is that if you opt out of the contract, Ms. Colton will not be responsible for any further debt." She didn't bother to tell him that the amount of money he would owe was calculated like one does on a house loan. You pay little on the principal in the beginning and a lot on the interest. If he opted out, he would be surprised how much he would still owe.

Brad shuffled the papers again, looking them over and then looked at the two women. "Ok I think I can sign this," he said picking up a pen that Jacqueline had conveniently placed in front of him.

"You won't regret this," Marie said as she stood watching him sign three copies of the contract. When he was done signing, she smiled at him. "I think calls for a celebration don't you Jacqueline?"

"It sure does," she said in a voice filled with sexual innuendoes as she stood.

The two women walked toward Brad smiling and giggling. "What do you think he deserves Marie?"

"I think this for starters," Marie replied leaning down and kissing him deeply on the lips feeling a surge of lust flow through her body as her tongue darted between their lips. She felt his initial resistance to the deep kiss but then his lips opened and her tongue slithered between them, flicking against his tongue. Her hands found the back of his head, holding it while she was flicking her tongue back and forth, feeling him respond as the kiss deepened. When she pulled her lips from the fervent kiss, she murmured, "Mmmmm tasty."

Jacqueline watched the kiss and when Marie broke it, she moved in to take her place. "My turn," she announced as her lips crashed violently against his, her teeth nipping at his lower lip. She felt her pussy getting wetter as the kiss lingered, breaking for a few moments to catch a breath and then their mouths were glued together again.

Brad was stunned for a moment when Marie kissed him passionately and he barely caught his breath when Jacqueline's lips came crashing down on his. 'Hell I'll sign a contract everyday with these two babes,' he thought as Marie's lips replaced Jacqueline's pressing firmly against his.

When Marie broke the kiss, she stood up, smiling down at Brad. "I think he deserves more than just a kiss," she muttered grabbing his hand, pulling him out of the chair.

"Yea I think he should start working off that debt," Jacqueline smirked leading the two to a chaise lounge. "Sit down Brad and we'll show you how special we think you are."

Brad sat on the edge of the chaise lounge, watching the two women embrace and kiss. 'How in the world did I get so lucky,' he wondered seeing them flash him a sensual smile and then they kissed each other. He watched their tongues tease the other, dipping between their lips and then seeing Marie capture Jacqueline's long tongue, sucking on it before releasing it.

Marie was in heaven responding to Jacqueline's kiss. Lifting her head upwards, their kiss was teasing, tongues flicking out to run over each other's lips while their hands roamed over their bodies. When Jacqueline's tongue got near her lips, she captured it, sucking on it and feeling a deep intense sensation course through her body. Her nipples hardened and a dampness between her thighs made her squirm. When the long kiss broke, she felt Jacqueline move behind her and then turning her to face Brad. The taller woman's hands came around, cupping her breasts while she kissed and licked the side of her neck.

"Let's show your new employee what he has been wanting to see ever since he started working for you." Jacqueline laughed in a low husky voice, pulling the straps of Marie's leather dress off her shoulders. Jacqueline moaned into Marie's ear as she pulled straps down her arms, revealing Marie's large breasts to Brad. "Marie told me you like to look at her. Do you like her nice big tits? I bet you want to sink your greedy teeth into them, don't you?" she added running her fingernails over the swell of each breast.

Before Brad could answer, Marie let out a loud moan as Jacqueline's fingers slid over each breast, finding a ripe nipple. She felt a shudder ripple through her body when Jacqueline's fingers grabbed hold of each rigid nipple, twisting and pulling. "Mmmm yesss," she moaned leaning her body against her friend and closing her eyes, wanting to soak in the feeling of Jacqueline's teasing. Marie enjoyed her friend's touches but she wanted to feel something else. She wanted to feel Brad's tongue on her wet pussy.

Brad couldn't believe his luck, watching two luscious sexy women kissing and caressing in front of him. "Yes I like her big tits," he said swiping his tongue over his lips. "And yes I want to kiss and sink my teeth into them," he added wetting his lips again as the taller Jacqueline, took control, caressing Marie's breasts. As the woman tweaked the exposed hard nipples, all this action was having an effect on his cock. He could feel the blood begin to flow into it making it thicker and harder. Shifting on the edge of the chaise lounge, he tried to get comfortable but his cock was pressing against his shorts, wanting to be free of its restraints.

Jacqueline gave Brad a wry smile. "You like seeing your boss's tits twisted and pulled, don't you Brad? I bet you'd like to touch and suck on them wouldn't you? Or maybe you want to see that pretty shaved pussy of hers. Would you like that Brad? Do you want to see your boss's sweet pussy?"

Brad was mesmerized by the two women, thinking how in the past how he fantasized being with two delicious women. But he never thought it would be a reality and to think he signed a contract for a year. Shifting on the chaise lounge, he thought that if this was any indication of what he had to look forward too, he was ready to begin. "Yes I like her tits and yes I want to see her pussy," he whispered, seeing Marie open her eyes, looking at him with a wide grin.

"Let's show him my pussy," Marie purred feeling Jacqueline's hands pulling her dress up and over her head, leaving her standing before Brad wearing only a red thong that had wet marks from her excitement. Marie felt Jacqueline pressing her body against her backside and then her hand was roaming over her tight abdomen. When she felt her fingers slide under the soft material, she let out a low moan when Jacqueline's fingers found their way between her tulip lips rubbing her clit. She was weak with desire for both Jacqueline and Brad as raw sensory sensations flew through her. Looking at Brad while Jacqueline rubbed her aching clit, she could feel her breathing getting rougher. "If you want to see my pussy, you'll have to come here," she moaned as her head fell back against Jacqueline's shoulder and she felt another shudder course through her.

When Brad stood up, Jacqueline saw his smug smile as he took one step toward them. She stopped him dead in his tracks when she shouted, "Stop right there." Jacqueline chuckled, seeing the confused look on his face and then his eyes searching both their faces for some explanation. "If you want to see this pretty pussy, you have to take off your clothes and then crawl to her Brad. That is the only way you're going to get a taste of her ripe pussy." She leered at him but in reality this would be his first test of his training, so to speak. "If you want this wet pussy, get naked and crawl on your knees to her," she said in a more commanding voice.

Brad looked at his boss, standing a few feet from him, seeing her staring at him, waiting to see if he was going to follow Jacqueline's demand. As he pulled off his shirt and quickly stripped off his work shorts, he thought of tasting his boss, something he thought about often. He saw their eyes glitter with interest when his semi-flaccid cock came into view. Kneeling on the concrete pool deck, he began the trek to his boss wanting nothing more than to sample her. The daydreams he had about her were about to become a reality as he slowly worked his way toward them. He watched Jacqueline's fingers inside Marie's thong, rubbing her pussy and then glancing up at Marie's face, seeing her half-closed eyelids and a wicked smile on her face.

"Come on Brad. Scooch over here to this tight pussy that is so wet and waiting just for you," Jacqueline teased, shoving her fingers deep into Marie's pussy causing her cry out. The two women watched Brad crawl on his knees to his prize, both of them smiling down at him. Jacqueline thought as he crawled to them that soon he would be crawling for other reasons when his training began in earnest. When he arrived at their feet, Jacqueline pulled her fingers from Marie's pussy and brought them to Marie's mouth. Marie dutifully opened her mouth, accepting the shimmering wet digits and began to suck her juices off Jacqueline's fingers.

Marie moaned, sucking the fingers that had invaded her mouth as Brad looked up at the two women. "She likes the taste of her own pussy Brad. Would you like to taste her hot pussy?"

"Yes ... Yes I would," he stuttered.

"Well today is your lucky day," she laughed loudly. "Put your mouth in her crotch and smell that sweet pussy."

Brad looked at the two women and then leaned his head forward, smelling the richness of her sex on the wet thong. Flicking his tongue at the damp material, he tasted her while his cock throbbed and grew thicker. As he ran his tongue along the damp cloth, he could feel Marie's hips begin to rotate against his face.

"Take them off," Jacqueline hissed, as Marie shoved her hips against his face.

Brad looked at the wet thong, smiling when he gripped the wet material in his fingers, pulling it off her hips and down her long slim legs. When he had thrown the thong to the side, he moved his head toward the glistening puffy lips staring at him. Pressing his mouth against the wet skin, he flattened his tongue, running it up and down her puffy lips, hearing her soft moans of approval. He smelled the rich fragrance of her sex against his nose and then his tongue slipped between them, flicking at her engorged clit and tasting her nectar.

Marie moaned her endorsement. "Ummmm ... yessss," she groaned, dropping her hands into his hair, pulling his head against her as she shoved her hips toward his mouth, grinding them against his face. Her head flew back against Jacqueline's shoulders as she pulled his head harder against her excited sex while she hooked her left leg over his shoulder. "Ohhhh fuckkkkk," she shrieked, pressing her body back against Jacqueline, using her for a support while she rotated her hips against Brad's mouth while her friend pinched and tweaked her nipples. She had a feeling from the first day she laid eyes on him that her new gardener was going to be good, but she didn't realize he would be this good. "That's the spot baby ... Ohhhhh fuckkkk yessss ... Keep that up," she moaned feeling her climax begin to build within her.

Jack heard her words of encouragement and began sucking harder, his tongue darting in and out of her folds, teasing her clit, feeling her hips gyrating harder against his face. Her excited scent was intoxicating and as she gripped his hair tightly in her fingers, pulling his head against her wet pussy, he thought for a moment he would be smothered. Reaching up with one hand, his fingers found her opening and dove into the hotness of her sex, hearing her howls of pleasure as he fucked her with his fingers. The way her body was swaying and bouncing on his face, he knew her body was moving ever closer toward an orgasm. He pushed his head against her, his tongue flicking faster and his fingers moving harder inside her, wanting her to deposit all her rich nectar into his mouth as he felt her body begin jerking on his face.

Jacqueline tweaked Marie's nipples harder, knowing she was on the edge of a big orgasm. Her head dipped to the side of her neck, licking and kissing the hot skin and listening to her moans grow louder. When Marie turned her head, their lips met, tongues dancing erotically against each other and Jacqueline sucked on Marie's tongue when she offered it to her, drawing it into her mouth while her body began to shudder. When she released her tongue, Jacqueline was quick to nip at her lower lip before their lips crushed in a long torrid kiss. Jacqueline's own desire was mounting as she felt her pussy getting moist, knowing that soon her desires would have to be satisfied.

Marie's body was at the breaking point and there would be no holding back the floodgates as her juices began to flow freely onto Jack's face. Pulling his mouth off her aching pussy, she looked at him through half-lidded eyes and then yanked his head back against her clit as her body gave in to her carnal desires. "Aghhhhh ... Ohhhhhhh. ... godddddd ... Yesssss, she whimpered as her body shuddered, her knees buckling as her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. She had no control of her body for a few moments as it surrendered to pleasure. Over and over, her hips jerked uncontrollably until at last her body began to calm down. Pushing Jack's face away from her sensitive pussy, she saw her juices smeared all over his face. After catching her breath, she grabbed his face in her hands, looking down into his eyes. "I think you'll do fine," she offered in a matter-of-fact voice and seeing a questioning look in his eyes.

Jacqueline broke the spell between the two of them, announcing, "Come with me." Releasing her hold on Marie, she grabbed Jack's hair and sneered down at him. "Crawl over to the chaise lounge lover," she laughed guiding him to the bright orange chair. "Get up on the chair baby and let's see what you have for us." When he sat on the edge of the chair, she pushed him onto his back, smiling at the way his cock bounced. "Mmmmm nice," she uttered in a low tone as she took in his nakedness. "I like what I see. Tell me if you like what you see baby?" she laughed as she did a quick striptease for him. This would be the only time she was going to tease him like this because when he started his training, he would be at her mercy for everything.

Brad's eyes were on Jacqueline, watching intently as she discarded her sexy outfit. Glancing over to Marie, he saw her looking from Jacqueline to him and then kneel on his left side, grabbing his semi-erect cock and stroking it. "Do you like her body," he heard Marie ask while his eyes feasted on the taller woman.

"Ohhhhh yesssss," he mumbled, his eyes fixed on her nakedness, taking in her slender frame and the large breasts with the hard nipples seemingly pointing at him. Both women chuckled at his answer and he wondered what these two beauties would do next.