A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie turned to Jacqueline, looking up into her sparkling eyes. "That went very well don't you think?"

Jacqueline chuckled. "Yes it went very well indeed. I think when I'm done training him you are going to have your hands full. What a beautiful body and that cock of his. The girls are going to love him at the auction."

Marie laughed and leaned her head up to the taller woman, kissing her passionately on the lips. They embraced, their lips meeting briefly, their tongues slithering out to tease each other and then taking turns sucking each other's tongues. They were in the midst of a long drawn out kiss when Marie heard a sound. Turning she saw Anna, the servant girl, standing nearby, her hands behind her back, waiting instructions.

"Did you enjoy the little show?" Marie asked, seeing the young woman looking at her nakedness. It had been awhile since she had trained her. It was evident she was enjoying her servitude with Jacqueline.

"Yes Mistress," Anna said in a low tone.

"If you are a good slave, I think you will see a lot more of Mr. Johnson," Jacqueline said, crooking her finger, indicating she wanted her to approach them. "Now please be a dear and give your past Mistress a kiss."

Marie smiled at the young woman as she walked toward her. "Yes Mistress," was the simple reply that slipped from her mouth just before they kissed. Marie's hand grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back as she kissed her. It was going to be a long afternoon of pleasure with Anna and Jacqueline. As the kiss deepened, she was confident Brad would be there, settled into his new home.

*************************************************