All Comments on 'A Late Night Visit Ch. 03'

by opels

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
hunny_beehunny_beeover 18 years ago
WOW! How HOTT!

You totally nailed all the feelings! I love the way you can bring to life something that is usually hard to describe!

And how different from your other series! I totally love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
THANK YOU

I am married and dream of anal sex almost on a daily basis. I pretty much masterbate every day in the shower thinking about ramming my dick into a willing and lovely women. Unfortunately, my wife isnt really into it. Thanks for letting me know that there are women out there with my same desires.

Sincerely,

Morning day dreamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome!

Loved the first two installments so much I had to call my boyfriend over on his lunch break to fill my ass...just got done with the last story and hope there's more to cum!

MisterDevilsMisterDevilsover 16 years ago
Great ending.

J'adore votre écriture, thank you for an amazing read.

lilsubalexlilsubalexover 14 years ago
Love your stories!

I've bookmarked you as one of my favorite authors and am making my way through all your stories!!

Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ohhhhh

More, more, more!!!!!

HappyPrickHappyPrickalmost 9 years ago
NICE!!!

I hope you will add a few more chapters to this story!

Justjhawkkins@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So hot!

Five stars all the way!

MartyMBMartyMBover 8 years ago
A little incomplete

Did Carl know the other guy? Kinda stupid to let someone screw you and never know who he is. I guess I just don't appreciate this kind of fantasy story. Sorry, no offense intended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
brilliant

Really enjoyed the story, and the ending was great. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The story was really pretty good! I think the story is fun because it's easy to imagine you in it in whatever position works for you, hehe. Easy to imagine you sneaking in, blindfolding, binding and fucking anyone... Your cute neighbor, your best girl friend, your sister(!), your hot cousin, your bosses wife or daughter. The same can be said for imagining who the handsome, long, thick dicked stranger is! :)

The only things that turned me off was him using the belt, but thats just me not liking or thinking anything more than your hand is necessary, and I really didn't like him shoving four, then five fingers in her ass. Hell, that might tear a lot of asses, lube or not, sure would stretch it past usefulness, hehe.

Honestly, I like the idea of anal sex more than the actual sex itself. That sounds strange, I know, but as tight and amazingly enjoyable as it is at first when you first force your way in past that lovely sphincter muscle, after a few minutes her ass starts to dilate and then it's looser than her pussy. ...and the only tight spot, contrary to fun stories saying the whole dick is squeezed, is right at the entry. Hey, I suppose it's possible to have a huge, thick cock and a really tiny girl and it stays snug on you the whole time, but she'd probably be screaming in pain the whole time. ...and probably have tears and bleeding.

Oh well, the fantasy of it being great for everyone the whole time is what makes reading it fun!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Stranger!

Need more stories with the stranger!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

no she should had dumped carl and become a bitch for british guy only no need for carl he left her

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29over 2 years ago

Well, that was an unexpected turn of events! Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife invited a male over thinking it would spice things up. It sure did when I showed her parents the recordings I had from the hidden camera. I got custody and she got to pay child support.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to no who the guy is sounds like a fun guy

SwewxxxSwewxxxover 1 year ago

It's not a happy end after all.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit8 months ago

Unexpected ending but a nice twist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous