All Comments on 'A Learning Experience Ch. 01'

by Joscelyn2tg

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anticipating more

Looking forward to seeing how you develop this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nicely written, lots there that tugs at the memory. Looking forward to reading more thanks

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
A welcome addition

There are all too few stories in Literotica in the Transgender category.

This well written story is a very welcome exception.

The author promises more and I hope it is soon forthcoming.

A 5 star initial effort!!

pampywampypampywampyalmost 11 years ago

yes really looking forward for more

griffin57griffin57almost 11 years ago
Where do I start?

The scenes were so descriptive that I could almost hear everything as it took place. The writing was smooth and was all very realistic. So many layers above the slam bam, thank you Ma'am that is usually seen here. I Look so forward to more.

Checkmate215Checkmate215almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Very nicely written. Loved the flow and detail.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
I loved this the first time

I read it, but regret I did not comment then. It iss a wonderful story, Jack is so easy to care about and his friends are more than one could expect.

tonyl65tonyl65almost 11 years ago
Emotional

A deep confession nicely drawn out. Beautiful.

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 10 years ago

I really enjoyed it. I do wish that the interrogation scene had lasted longer, but I suppose if you're keeping it autobiographical, there's only so much you can control. Nevertheless, the thought of two women holding my cock and balls hostage while they ask me about my deepest, darkest secrets is quite erotic... The loss of control, the promise of pleasure and fear of pain, just having yourself be in someone else's hands...mmm...

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks Matthew!

If you keep reading, in ch03 you'll eventually know why Cindy "let me go", she had originally intended on making that last a LOT longer, especially because I'd seen her doing something she didn't want me to and wanted to make me pay for it, lol! It was a very new experience for me, and being (as I learned later) a switch, not necessarily a bad thing.

p1967kup1967kuover 9 years ago

That is a great beginning. I knew anything written by you will be very good.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
Interesting

An interesting group of friends that were there for Jack! The three friends set up Jack in a great way that included Mel to finally meet Jack in an intimate way! I enjoyed the revelation about Jack's hidden desires wondering what will transpire in future stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Riveting

Top notch story. True soul revealing style

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoscelyn2tg@Joscelyn2tg
226 Followers
Cheers! ...and thank you for reading my work. "A Learning Experience" is my Transition Biography. "Mistress Maggie" is a little different style of love story. I'm currently working on two new Literotica projects. A prequel to my transition which delves into an early fora...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES