All Comments on 'A Lesbian Love Triangle'

by Silverhunter409

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mrusamrusaover 9 years ago
What is this?

That's not lesbian story, this story should be in Loving Wives. So Silverhunter409, you should fix this. I'm in this category to read about lesbian, not cock. If I want to read about cock, I'll switch to another category where I'll read about cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is male ego category

This piece of garbage is all about the male limp cock ego. This limp dick little puppy wants to think he is the cure for lesbianism. That he can turn the lesbians back to str8 ,,,,There needs to be a better screening system b4 being posted . This was posted here to serve his ego. He is not the big dog he thinks he is but just a little puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wrong place to post

I'm not even reading it but I'll give it a 1.

ladyvengeanceladyvengeanceover 9 years ago
missing something

So aside from the category thing, I don't quite get the story.

1. I do not see a major difference between the sex with Diane and the sex with Vince.

2. We do not see Diane treating Ashley in a disrespectful manner until she cheats with Vince. If anything Ashley disrespects Diane by lying, cheating, and then plotting.

3. While love is mentioned, I do not see it. What was the point of telling Diane she had been with Vince for 2 months after her little plan worked?

4. I do not see them (Vince and Ashley) lasting long, they are both cheaters, dishonest, and dramatic.

5. There is not enough for me to form a positive opinion about any character in this story. They are all immature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
30 other places...

30 categories for the straights and you put this shit here. And I do mean shit. Your storytelling is shit and this only makes sense in your wet dreams. I would say "thanks for submitting" but we both we both know that's a lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Quadriple Threat

In addition to amateurish prose, inane storytelling, and despicable characters, we have a heaping helping of male wish fulfillment via Vince - clearly the author's self-insert - who possesses a "Magic Penis" that instantly cures unsuspecting lesbians like Diana of their gayness. Bitch, please.

Even better (or worse), we get to see the "Magic Penis" at work. Just what I expect from a story in the Lesbian Sex section: a dick. Not.

This "story" gets one star, but only because I can't rate it any lower.

ShadowsucksShadowsucksover 9 years ago
Wow! The response to your story says it all.

My reaction to reading the story description? That it was gonna be another straight guy ranting another misogynistic wet dream about lesbian sex.

Turns out that I was right. There's no differentiation of characters. I need a program to figure out who the fuck is who. There's no uniqueness to any of the protagonists, and the most flagrant of your crimes is that there is no feeling to your story; no heart, no soul. You've taken the beauty and elegance of "words" and turned them into a travesty!

Shame on you!

Erin

gr3ywindgr3ywindover 9 years ago
I don't even

This must be some sad attempt at trolling, I'd say something constructive but I don't want to spend more time than the author did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I love this story not because it was really great but because of how much butthurt it caused all the other commenters. Gave me a sensible chuckle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous