A Lesson in Disobedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she did feel the warmth and strength of the arms that encircled her when Mike pulled her to his chest. She knew the smell of him and the feel of him. She knew him!

Her quiet sobs turned into a scream of relief as she pushed herself closer within his arms, trying to feel all of his length against her skin.

“Oh, Sir” she sobbed. “Oh, oh…”

“Sshh, little one,” Mike crooned. He held her as he led her back to the car. He pushed her ahead of him and trapped her between the car and his body. “You are safe, baby. You were always safe.”

Sara looked up to see Ben and Tank lift their hands in parting and then walk away. She felt Mike move as he nodded to them.

“How… why..?” she started to ask.

“This is a bad neighborhood,” Mike said as he held her close. “Being here by your self is dangerous. Just as dangerous as being in the neighborhood of Mrs. Yanskee’s book store by your self.” He backed away from her and tilted her chin up so her eyes met his. “Do you understand?”

“You… you tricked me, Sir?” Sara’s voice was incredulous.

“No, pet, I didn’t trick you,” Mike whispered. “I showed you the reality of what can happen when you put yourself in danger.”

“But Sir, You set this whole thing up!” Sara’s voice was sounding stronger. Mike could hear the indignation that was starting to creep in.

He pulled away from her and gently fingered the chain hanging between her full breasts. “Mmm..., yes I did. I wanted to show you how foolish your actions were. But if you think this whole thing was all a joke, how about you go back inside and finish your burger while…”

Sara interrupted before he could finish, “No, Sir! I mean, please, no, Sir.” Her eyes met his. “As frightened as I was by those two men, it was nothing to the pain I felt when I thought You had left me. I never want to feel that pain again.”

Mike pulled her back in his embrace. He would show her how much she meant to him but he could never tell her in words. He was her Master; it would not do if she realized that he was a slave to her love.

12