A Lesson in Honesty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, it was a love/hate feeling for Andrew when his mistress breached his ass. Having his most private space invaded humiliated him. In the back of his mind a man’s ass was not made for fucking. And he felt slightly guilty that it felt so good to him. He relished the feel of her dildo stretching his rectum and filling him up. He imagined that having his ass fucked felt that good to Kate when he was allowed to thrust his cock into her tight cunt. It thrilled him to relate to her on such a deeply personal level.

“Oh God, Kate, I…” he whispered. He eased his ass higher ashamed yet excited that he was wishing to feel her fuck his tight hole. But if he told her the truth would she fuck him? Would she allow that exquisite sensation to envelope his body and let him cum for her? His cock felt ready to explode!

“You know, I had a hard day at work.” Kate continued to leisurely slide her fingertips up and down from his balls to the peak of his ass, intermittently pressing against his anus. “I had a five hour management meeting. As you know, I get completely bored with all the BS and political jockeying that goes on during those ridiculous sessions. All those silly people trying to kiss each other’s asses. Hell, we all know what it takes to run the company, I wish they would just present their reports and get on with things. Yet they insist on going off on different opinions and judgments of the various departments as if it were a free-for-all. That wimpy-assed director can’t facilitate a meeting to save his life.” Kate leaned down on the bed bringing her face close to Andrew’s. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

“My point is that I hate playing games. Those people dance around the facts and try to spin their words to sound ‘politically correct’. I get so impatient with it all. I just wish they would say what they think in black and white! Tell it like it is and be done with it and we could all be that much quicker in resolving any issues. And that is what’s so aggravating now, Andrew. Let’s just resolve this issue between us and move on. Don’t you think I know what you did to deserve this punishment? Do you think you can really hide anything from me? Never lie or try to hide anything, you know it will always be revealed eventually, even if you try to keep it from me.”

He frowned at her. How could she possibly know he’d jerked off in the shower? He knew she was extremely intuitive and had a strange sense of things which had not yet occurred. But hell, she wasn’t psychic! His mind raced with thoughts of hidden cameras and ESP. Then his guilt brought forth his recent undisclosed purchase on their credit card and his face flushed crimson. He had secreted the statement hoping to pay it off before she saw it. Oh God, what had he done with that invoice? He tried to think of where he’d left it and was too distracted to notice her pull away and get off the bed.

“Now, Andrew, just admit what you’ve done. By the way you’re tightening your butt cheeks it seems that you’re anticipating more from my quirt. Is that what you want? Not me, I want to come, Andrew. I want to release all this frustration of the day and come hard. I’d rather do it with you, but I can take care of things by myself…either way.” Kate stood behind him fixing her strap on to her hips. It had a double ended dildo with a small vibrator in the middle positioned right against her clit. She eased the thick toy shaft into her dripping pussy while she waited for his answer.

She relished the feel of it in her cunt, so snug around the shaft of the dildo. She would much rather feel Andrew’s cock inside her but for her purposes tonight this would have to do. He whimpered a bit struggling with what he wanted to say. Kate was beginning to feel impatient with him and smacked his rosy ass with her hand.

“Oh, Kate, I’m sorry! I…” he licked his lips still able to taste her. Kate eased the tip of the dildo against his ass hole. He sighed and moved his ass up. He was so horny he desperately wanted to feel her fuck him, to fill him up and pump inside his tight anus. But as soon as he moved she pulled away. “I came in the shower this morning. I’m sorry but I couldn’t stop thinking about your luscious mouth sucking my cock. I tried to hold back but I just couldn’t!” his voice cracked with emotion.

“You did what?” Kate laughed and her reaction made him feel ridiculous, as if it were such a frivolous offense. He had felt badly about it all day. “Oh, my naughty slut, do you think I would punish you this hard for coming without my permission? Although that proves you have some nerve. But you have something more to confess, don’t you?” She reached down and caressed his scrotum as if to further coax his wrong doings from his lips. “Feel the tip of my cock on your tight ass hole, Andrew? You want to feel me drive it into you?”

“Yes, please! Fuck me, Kate!” he begged her.

“No! You don’t deserve it. Not until you tell me what deed cost you that ass whipping. I have to say those welts look quite nice. You won’t find it easy to sit on that beautiful ass tomorrow.” Kate raked her nails across his raw flesh and he whimpered and tried to pull away. He could feel the head of her cock pressed between his cheeks. He so badly wanted to feel it buried in his ass! “Turn over onto your back, slut. I want you to look me in the eyes and tell me the truth!” She took a small step back and pulled on his hips to force him over.

“I used the credit card to buy a leather jacket,” the words came out in a rush. “I’m so sorry, Kate. I know we agreed not to use the card. It was a stupid, impulsive thing to do,” he moaned and pushed his hips up at her but kept his eyes on the big, thick cock jutting out from her strap-on. “Please fuck me, please?” he begged. He saw her eyes harden and felt himself flush with shame.

“Not only did you use the card but you also tried to hide it from me! I found the statement this morning, it fell out of your book. How could you do that, Andrew?” Kate walked away trying to contain her aggravation. “You could have waited a few months for that jacket. I don’t understand what you were thinking.” Taking three large strides she stood before him with her cock provocatively swaying in front of her. She roughly raised his legs so his feet rested on the bed and shoved a pillow under his ass. He groaned, nearly in tears as his cock strained with the need for release while at the same time he felt so horribly guilty about the damn jacket. “That is why you had your ass whipped raw tonight, not because of your greed to come in the shower. What the hell am I going to do with you?”

“Please Kate, fuck me!” he implored her. He felt his bound wrists pressing hard into the small of his back fully reminding him of his vulnerability. He was hers, completely, to do with as she pleased. His heart raced with excitement at belonging to her and her power to use him as she wished.

“Oh yes, that would make you feel all better, wouldn’t it? Even though you wince every time I fuck your tight ass, you love it, don’t you?” she taunted him.

“Yes, please! I am yours! Whatever you wish, baby, I’m all yours!”

“I have to admit you’ve taken your punishment well. And I need to fuck you, I need to drive my huge cock into you and remind you of your place.” She paused to spread lubrication all over her cock and on his ass hole. He jerked at her touch, he was so overcome with excitement he could hardly contain himself. She reached down and pinched his raw cheeks with one hand while she slowly slid two fingers of her free hand into his tight hole. He hissed at the pain mixed with pleasure and couldn’t help push his hips up.

“Yes baby…that feels so good!” he smiled and groaned. The burning punishment of having his ass whipped had eased his guilt while her fingers now teased him into pure delight. He looked up at her face, her eyes were bright, and a knowing smile played on her lips. And then, he could barely stand it as she pushed her fingers in deeper, massaging his “P” spot as they had so dearly termed it. She pushed up and rubbed his prostate gland and he was frantic to hold on.

“Don’t you dare come, yet. You already had yours this morning, while I have yet to come.” Kate smiled down on him pleased she was driving him crazy. She turned on the vibrator in the strap-on dildo and used her free hand to it to gently tease her clit. Then she pulled her fingers from his ass and ever so slowly pushed the dildo into his relaxed hole. He moaned loudly as she eased her cock in then out, slowly making her way deeper inside him in small increments. He gasped and squirmed feeling the cock invade him letting the exquisite pleasure permeate his every nerve.

Kate reached out and wrapped her fingers around his shaft as she drove deeper into him with her thick cock. She squeezed him and felt him jerk as she looked down at the swollen, purple cockhead extending from her fist. She rolled her hips back and forth driving her dildo in and out of his tight ass. She could not help her own excitement swelling up from her pussy all the way to her breasts. She thrust her large, round tits out and began to fuck him for all she was worth. She could feel the dildo inside her rubbing the walls of her tight, wet pussy and the vibrator building up her own orgasm. She pounded against him and he writhed beneath her.

“Kate, please! Please let me come for you! God, I’m begging you…” his words caught in his throat as he pushed his hips up to meet every surge of her cock in his ass. It was only her grip around his rigid staff that held him back. He grunted and fucked her back, tightening his hold on the dildo inside him to shove her end deeper into her cunt.

“Ahhh…it feels so good, doesn’t it? You little slut, you like it up your hot ass, don’t you?” she panted, close to her own orgasm, exhilarated at the thought of them fucking each other.

“God, baby, yes! Fuck me!” Andrew breathlessly answered her. He loved seeing that look on her face of pure ecstasy, knowing she was about to go over the edge.

“I’m gonna come! Now…now!” Kate screamed and jammed the dildos deeper into both of them. “Come with me, Andrew!” Her orgasm overwhelmed her and she couldn’t stop the thrilling rush engulfing her. She released her grip on his rod and delighted in watching his hot creamy cum spurt out and splash onto his belly. His cock wavered as it jetted his cum and squirted up onto her breasts. She almost felt as if that milky stickiness was bursting from her all over their bodies.

Slowly the intensity calmed and Kate pulled out of his ass and fell forward, half on and half off his body. She pulled his face to hers and passionately kissed him then stopped to catch her breath. As they relaxed in the in the sweet aftermath she pressed her lips to his ear and nibbled on his soft, little lobe. Then he grunted in surprise when she bit him and he pulled away to look at her.

“Tomorrow morning you will take that damn jacket back to the store and get a refund. And you will bring me a receipt of proof and hand over your credit card. You’re going to have to earn it back and it’s not going to be easy,” she whispered to him.

“As you wish, my love,” he answered and smiled as he moved down to her breasts and gently began to lick her soft, full tits…tasting his cum, cleaning his sweet mess from her soft, pale flesh.

12