A Lesson in Humility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaxon16
Jaxon16
29 Followers

"I can pull this off," she said just loud enough for Sarah to hear.

"Maybe you can today. But this is for every day, even when you feel sick, depressed, or ugly. You will have a bald head for everyone to see. And maybe some people won't be so complimentary. They may even think you are ill. I made an appointment for you at Sephora near here for a full makeover at eleven this morning. Let's see how you like sitting there for 45 minutes being ogled at by teenagers. Then go to Barnes and Noble next door for an hour. Make sure to ride the escalators, and bend over a few times. Lisa, you may be comfortable with Dan, but next week you go to uptown, then to Brooklyn the following week. Let's see how you feel a few months from now, when you have had your head shaved all over the New York."

Dan returned and put a hot towel on Lisa's head. She knew Sarah was trying to darken her mood, so she steadied her nerves and tried to enjoy the upcoming shave. After a few minutes he removed the towel and applied the hot lather.

"Start with the top. That will look funnier on the video," said Sarah with a laugh.

Dan did not linger, and he made short work of the stubble using a straight edge blade. He relathered Lisa's head and shaved her using a Fusion blade this time. When he finished, he inspected every square inch of scalp for any stray hairs.

While this was going on Lisa became increasingly wet. She was not sure if it was urine from fear, sweat from the heat she felt under the cape, or if was part of her desire to stick her finger in her vagina and have an orgasm right there. Damn, she needed Jack right now to satisfy her.

"Now use that wax to really shine up her noggin!" Sarah commanded Dan.

Snapped back into reality with Sarah's demand Lisa shouted, "there is no more hair to remove!"

"Not for removal. It's for the shine!" invoked Sarah.

Dan interjected, "I have some oil that will work better. Lisa's head will shine just like the sun today. It also has an SPF 30, so you won't have to worry about burning for a few hours." He liberally applied the oil and started to work it into Lisa's scalp.

Sarah took over rubbing Lisa's head. "I give you credit for handling this so well, but don't expect any mercy from me during this three months of your probationary period. Prove to me you deserve some leniency after that." They looked into the mirror. They both saw the reflected reality of an abused former employee rubbing the freshly shaved head of her former boss, and they both knew who now had the upper hand.

Jaxon16
Jaxon16
29 Followers
12