A Lesson in Imprisonment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was guided to the middle of the room, uncuffed, and her trussing began. The waist chain was heavier than she imagined, weighing down on her slight hips. Being cuffed in front was certainly better than behind, she thought. But when she realized how restricted her arms were as they were attached to the waist chain, she reconsidered. The shackles were cool and heavy on her ankles, and when they ordered her back to the bench, Sara nearly tripped with her movement so restricted.

Megan was the last to be chained for transportation.

"OK, everyone up!" the head deputy shouted. "You will follow me to the bus, and we will secure you there. No funny business, or we can make these restraints a lot more uncomfortable for your ride."

Sara hobbled toward Megan – her one attachment to her now-formerly normal life. They were led out the sally port and to the dank garage. A school bus with barred windows and a sally port of its own waited for them. The girls were brought on the bus one at a time. Megan was called in first, and Sara shivered in the cold, aware again of her hardened nipples encased in their silky, padded prison. After a few minutes, Sara was beckoned up the steps – no small feat with the leg chains. They seated her next to Megan, and a cuff on the floor was locked around the chain connecting her leg shackles. The rest of the girls were locked onto the bus soon enough, and the engine rumbled to life as they pulled out of the city lockup complex.

"Mrs. J," Megan said. "I'm scared."

"Me too, Meg. Me too," Sara confided.

TO BE CONTINUED

12