All Comments on 'A Lesson in Obedience'

by Mistress_S_Erotica

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
deferencedeferencealmost 7 years ago
Great setting

The corn field makes me dream of a Domme near Indinapolis, Great setting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A 4 story house in a cornfield?

Well that was a bad start. And young men tend to be loaded with testosterone which really doesn't make for a good sub. This was just silly. A plane flight, a tux and flowers from some stranger. Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Biggest waste of electrons possiblee.

Quit writing. But don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good start

Enjoyed this. Thought it was a good start to what will hopefully be an ongoing series.

The writing (narrative etc) was really strong and the interaction between Mistress and sub was excellent...though it was a shame that you decided to skip over the tea party scene. That was surely the main activity of the day and so was an unusual choice to be omitted.

Perhaps you should have saved that scene for a later chapter if you wanted this one to be all about the introduction of the two characters...it was a pretty major for a first time sub after all.

Think there's plenty of places you can take this story from here. Looking forward to learning more about the young man's fellow sub(?) Here's hoping your next chapter isn't too far away...

Woodex

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
More

It was just an introduction to what could develop into a great story. You got me all ready to be dominated by a dominant woman and then you ended the story. Maybe that was part of the plan to leave me wanting more. Please continue the story Goddess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous