All Comments on 'A Lesson in Respect'

by firebird68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Womb

Just gonna put it out there that your cock could never penetrate a woman's cervix unless she was in active labour or something and if it could it would be far from pleasurable. Otherwise good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not bad

Although Amber was supposed to be punished, not rewarded. Ashley should never had licked her pussy. At least not until days latef when Amber had thoroughly learned her lesson. It should have been the other way around, with Ashley cumming all over Amber's face. Maybe by accepting her collar we will see some of that until Amber earns an orgasm. Hope you continue this. Btw, the other commentor was right. As a medical professional, I can tell you he was definitely not in her womb. Otherwise, please continue.

firebird68firebird68about 7 years agoAuthor
RE: anonymous commentors

You got to take erotic fiction with the realization that it is exactly that. Fiction. Nothing about any of my stories makes sense in reality because they are fantasies. When people get hung up on one tiny aspect of the story, especially something as small as whether or not something is possible, you miss the point of the stories. So just relax and enjoy. Thanks for your feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

we all know it's a good one. Sadly his wife was the whore of their city and died telling him how many men fucked her . he ate more cum that a gay male whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Domesticated Amber into cleaning house with ass cropped mercilessly !

Ashley and Chris don't have to put up with Amber's discipline issues. Amber can be used to be the maid scrubbing floor and washing clothes. This will leave Amber with nothing to do. Finding Amber a job which will keep her busy and out of trouble by getting creative with societal concerns in choosing the right kind of job to teach her discipline and respect. The job would be at a nonprofit black lives matter group where she would be run ragged by a stern dominating black woman using Amber as a white woman being disciplined for racism emitted by all other white women . Amber's break time is serving under the black woman's dress satisfying her while having her black bf fucking her holes as Amber learns the joy of black sexing plus giving herself to be used by blacks. Amber's apartment needs solved as she moves to the projects impregnated with black babies from unknown black father's and left taking care of her breed of black children with no time left for bar hopping on white men's tabs and stolen credit card from Ashley who is happy to consummate her marriage to Chris to have kids of her own while considering herself not the aunt of Amber's black breed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Competent Anime fantasy

It was competently written with good pacing and variation, though it did smell of an anime-like male power fantasy, what with the womb penetration, and only women kissing. That's not bad though - there's a place for every kind of story, and we need these as well.

However, as a person who's into deepthroating, it's strange you don't seem to know that gagging opens up the esophagus. So the first time she gagged, it wouldn't take any force for him to go deeper (though that would probably result in vomiting). All that head-pushing was pointless. Yeah, I know, just a fantasy.

SonForBBWSonForBBWalmost 6 years ago
Love it

Great story. I fantasize about a scene like this with my wife and her sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirebird68@firebird68
1292 Followers
Hello! My name is firebird68. I am an author and have been writing stories for nearly six years now. I have a wide range of varied kinks which you'll see from my stories but I have particular love for non-con stuff and especially rough oral. Facefucking, deepthroating, throatf...