A Lesson in Respect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firebird68
firebird68
1,296 Followers

Ashley began to fuck Amber with the cucumber, thrusting the cucumber hard and fast into her sister's pussy. Amber's moaned and grew limp in my arms as her mind melted from the combination of pain from her ass and pleasure from her pussy reached her brain. Her mind overloaded and she just lay there in my arms taking a pounding in both her holes.

After only a couple minutes of being fucked by the cucumber, Amber suddenly let out a shrill scream as she came hard. Ashley thrust the cucumber as deep as she could and held it there while her pussy clamped down on the vegetable. I did the same in her ass and held my cock balls deep in her tight butt.

Amber shrieked and jerked in my arms as her body was racked with the strongest orgasm of her young life. Both her holes spasmed and clenched on the thick phallus in their respective hole. I groaned in pleasure as my cock was massaged by her bottom. As Amber's orgasm began to subsided, Ashley leaned down and began to lick and suck on her sister's clit. She resumed thrusting the cucumber into Amber's pussy.

This immediately sent her into a second orgasm. Her body thrashed and jerked as the waves of pleasure overloaded her senses. Her eyes completely rolled back in her head and she shivered and shrieked breathlessly. As her second orgasm wound down, Ashley removed the cucumber from Amber's tired pussy and pushed it into her sister's mouth. Amber softly sucked her juices from the cucumber, hardly aware of where she was or what she was doing.

Ashley's pussy was dripping by now and she was super horny from watching her sister lose her mind by orgasming. She lay down on the bed next to us and brought the cucumber to her own pussy. She moaned and bit her lip as she began to masturbate with the cucumber, not thrusting it as deep as she had with her sister, but just as fast. She reached up and pinched her nipples.

I pushed Amber's limp body forward into the head down-ass up position and began to fuck her ass from behind. Every thrust pushed her into the mattress until she was lying flat on the bed. I reached down next to me and pushed my fingers into Ashley's mouth. She eagerly sucked on them as she fucked herself with the big vegetable.

Ashley's movements got more frantic and I knew she was about to cum. I grabbed the cucumber from her hand and yanked it out of her pussy. She whined and glared at me angrily as her toy was stolen from her. Her eyes flashed with anger and need and she reached for the cucumber, eager to have it back in her.

I pulled out of Amber's ass and stood next to the bed. I grabbed Ashley's ankles and pulled her towards me. She yelped, surprised at the sudden movement. In one quick motion, I guided my cock to her pussy and thrust it in deep. She gasped and shrieked as I filled her completely. I began to pound her pussy at full speed, giving her the fucking that the cucumber could not.

I reached up to her and wrapped my hand around her neck. She choked quietly as I lightly cut off her air. One of her hands involuntarily grabbed at my wrist while the other flew to her pussy and began stimulating her clit. I tightened my grip on her throat and pulled back for a final thrust and rammed into her, hard. My cockhead penetrated her cervix and went all the way into her womb.

Her mouth opened in a soundless scream as she came the hardest she had ever come. Her eyes rolled into her head and her pussy contracted and squeezed me like a vice. She shook and trembled in under me as the sensations ripped through her tiny body and scrambled her mind. She rubbed her pussy faster and faster, prolonging her orgasm. Finally, her muscles stopped convulsing and she fell limp against the bed. I released my grip and gave one more shriek emitting thrust before pulling out of her exhausted body.

I needed to cum soon so I returned my attention to Amber's motionless body. Ashley managed to get herself up and crawled towards us. She lay over top of her sister and reached towards my cock. I moved in closer so she could reach me easier and she began to stroke my cock. I moaned as her soft, small hand ran up and down my slick shaft.

"A...Are you about to cum?" she asked weakly

"Yes." I replied with a strained voice.

Ashley stopped stroking and laid down on her back next to her sister. She took Amber's shoulder and rolled her over onto her back next to her. I pushed their heads together and leaned over them stroking my cock. A few seconds later, I let go.

My cock began to spew gallons of cum on their pretty, exhausted faces. My balls tightened and kept on feeding my shaft with load after load of cum to shoot. I felt like I would never stop and would just stand here cumming until the end of time. Wave after wave of cum rained down on their faces until they were both thoroughly coated in my jizz. Finally, my balls were thoroughly drained and my cock began to soften. I squeezed one last drip from my deflating cock onto Ashley's face before collapsing onto the bed. Ashley began to absent mindedly kiss Amber. Amber's orgasm-addled brain barely allowed her to gently kiss back. We all passed out for a few hours as the sun slow began to come up.

I awoke first Saturday afternoon and slowly sat up. Ashley and Amber were still snuggled face to face next to me, sleeping deeply. I went into the kitchen and started making some coffee. I stretched and breathed in the smell of French roast. As I sipped the dark liquid, my brain started clearing and I relaxed on the couch. An hour later, Ashley appeared in the bedroom doorway in one of my t-shirts which was huge on her. I went over to her and hugged her soft form against my body.

"I would kiss you," I told her. "But you have my cum all over your face."

She smiled at me and I followed her back in the bedroom. Amber was just stirring and sitting up as we entered. Ashley reached for the bag from the store and pulled out the pink dog collar and leash. She fastened the collar around Amber's neck and clipped the leash on, tying the other end to the bedpost. She took Amber by the chin and kissed her gently.

"Listen, sis." She said softly. "You can stay here as long as you want until you get an apartment. But every night that you stay here, you will be our pet. Those are the rules."

Amber smiled sleepily up at Ashley.

"I thought you wanted me to leave." She said with a smile before curling back up in the blankets and falling back asleep.

Ashley followed suit and snuggled with Amber before also drifting off to sleep. I sighed and looked down at the two beautiful girls. 'Things are going to be a lot different around here', I thought to myself and headed to the bathroom for a shower.

firebird68
firebird68
1,296 Followers
12