A Lesson Well Earned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandy cringed at his words but complied while he exchanged the paddle for the short leather strap.

"You will be receiving 6 strokes on each area, no need to count them or thank me for them. Do no move out of position or the stroke will not count and you will receive it again. Got it?"

"Yes, Sir"

Raising the strap, Colby brought it down with medium force up her open pussy, catching the entire length with its stinging kiss. She tried to hold her reaction inside, emitting only a slight hiss between her clenched teeth.

Every 15 seconds Colby delivered another stroke to her most tender area. By the third stroke, Brandy was thrashing her head and moaning; clutching her legs so tight the tips of her fingers turned white. She was bound and determined not to get out of position. There was no way that she wanted to receive any more strokes than she must.

By the sixth stroke, her pussy was bright pink, the inner lips and clit slightly swollen...and very wet. He knew, that know matter how painful a spanking she got, she was always aroused by them. He couldn't wait until the time came for him to feel himself buried deep within her.

"You are taking your punishment well tonight. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, Sir.", said Brandy, his words of praise lightening the heaviness in her heart a bit. She hated that she disappointed him and knew that whatever punishment she receive, she deserves. She wouldn't hesitate to punish him just as severely had the roles been reversed.

"Now, its time for your anus to be punished and then you will have a short break to compose yourself before we move on.", Colby said, reaching down and removing the butt plug from her.

"Okay, young lady, reach down and spread those cheeks for me."

She did as he ordered and closed her eyes, readying herself for what was coming. Her anus was already sore from the plug and she knew that this was going to hard to get through.

Picking up the strap once again, Colby raised it and brought it swiftly down upon her exposed anus. Brandy jumped about a foot off of the couch but managed to maintain her position. He could see that she had a very firm grip on her bottom cheeks, keeping them well spread and had her eyes tightly clamped shut.

Colby decided to get this part of the punishment over as quickly as possible and delivered the remaining five strokes with only a second between them. He didn't strike her very hard, he knew that she was already sore and that just a medium stroke would suffice in getting his point across.

Immediately following her anal punishment he sat beside her and gathered her in his arms, letting her cry on his chest. He stroked her hair and told her how much he loved her. He kept her that way for about ten minutes before telling her that she must get up.

"Okay, Brandy, its time for you to get up, dear. Your punishment isn't quite over yet. Stand before me with your back turned so I may place the plug back into your bottom."

"Oh, please Colby, please leave it out. You know how I hate it."

"I know you do, but you ARE being punished. This isn't about what you like; it's about learning a lesson. A punishment should be feared, be something that you don't want to get...not something that you look forward to. Now no more arguments get your ass turned around and spread!"

She immediately did as she was told. She knew by the tone of his voice that if she said another word in argument that she would be punished for it.

Seeing her standing there with her long legs spread exposing both of her pleasure canals had him about ready to toss her on the bed and have his way with both of them. He had to try to keep himself in check so he could do what he knew he had to do.

Picking up the plug, he lodged it firmly back into her bottom, eliciting a long moan from her. He couldn't resist the temptation her position offered him so he reached out and started stroking her pussy. Spreading her folds and inserting one finger deep inside her causing her to gyrate her hips trying to get his finger even deeper. He removed his finger making her sigh in frustration but quickly leaning over and sucking her clit hard into his mouth. She let out a surprised gasp and her knees almost buckled. She was so close to orgasm that she silently begged him not to stop but after after only a second or two he removed his hot mouth from her.

"Mmmm....I'd love to keep that up, my dear, but I'm not allowing you any orgasms yet. Now, go stand in your corner for a bit while I get things ready for your next punishment."

Standing in the corner, she listened to him moving things around. Within minutes she heard him turn on the television and the sounds of his favorite program start. 'Damn', she said to herself, 'that's an hour long program! He is going to make me stand here for an hour!'

Colby chuckled to himself; he could tell by her agitated shifting in the corner that she was getting herself in a dither about the television being on. He also knew that she wanted this punishment to be over, but he had every intention of dragging it out a bit longer. Besides, his favorite program was on and he wasn't about to miss it.

"You can stop that fidgeting now, young lady,' He scolded, "stand still and think about what led you to be punished this evening. We will continue your lesson once my show has ended. Any more fidgeting and I will add an extra hour of corner time for you after I reheat your bottom with the wooden paddle."

With that threat, her fidgeting came to an abrupt halt and he turned his attention back to his program. Relaxing and drinking a glass of white wine he kicked back and enjoyed the show.

Standing there, in the corner, while he took his time and watched his show had her aggravated. She knew that she was getting was she deserved but dammit she wanted this over with! She wanted to feel his arms around her, soothing and comforting her. She wanted to spend hours making love to him and falling asleep in his arms.

Finally, after an hour, which to her felt like three, she heard him click off the television and walk across the room.

"All right, Brandy lets get things moving. Come here and bend over the back of the chair."

Turning from the corner Brandy started walking slowly over to where Colby stood. She noticed that a few things were moved. Their coffee table had been moved along a far wall and one of their dining chairs had been place in its spot in the middle of their living room.. As her eyes scanned and took in the scene before her, she spied the much dreaded cane clutched in his hand. Her heart skipped a beat and her steps faltered; there was nothing that she hated more than feeling that cane lay stripes on her backside.

"Please Colby, please, not the cane. I don't think I can take it. Please don't do this!" Brandy pleaded with him.

"You always say that Brandy Lynn, and you always manage to get thru it. I know it hurts, I know you hate it. I also know that you are in desperate need of it. If you didn't need a dose of it, then you wouldn't have pulled the stunt that you did today. Now no more pleading, no more arguing over punishment. You earned this yourself, you can only blame yourself. Now do as I said...over the chair NOW!"

She resigned herself to her fate and with a deep sigh she draped herself over the back of the chair. Standing on tiptoes, she reached for the front legs, stretching herself as tight as possible. She knew this was what was required of her and she didn't want to earn more strokes than she was already in for.

Colby stood back and stared at his wife. The way she looked draped over that chair was a thing of beauty. Her ample breasts dangling under her, those long legs flexed and spread wide leading up to her soaking pussy and still fully stuffed bottom hole. He had planned to wait until after her caning to take her but he couldn't control himself any longer. His cock had been straining in his pants for far too long and he needed release.

Reaching between her bottom cheeks he firmly grasped the butt plug and pulled it from her. Grabbing the lube from the bag he lubed up her anus and his cock generously.

Brandy felt him remove the plug and knew what was coming. She hated anal sex, it always pained her badly but she knew that it was a given when she was being punished. She felt him slide his fingers deep inside of her anus, coating it with lube. With her teeth tightly clenched she waited for his cock to force itself into her tight sphincter muscle.

Parting her cheeks with his hands, Colby lined his cock up with her anus and started to slowly descend its depths. Her sphincter gripping him tightly, trying to eject his hard cock as he forced his way past it; burying himself completely inside her. Her body tense and her anus squeezing his cock was almost his immediate undoing. He waited, buried inside of her, until she grew accustomed to him. Feeling her finally relax a bit, he started thrusting slowly in and out of her. Gradually building up speed, Colby fucked her anus until he was ramming her hard and fast. Pulling his cock all the way out until only the tip remained before plummeting deeply back into her depths.

Brandy moaned and groaned, feeling his cock stretching her to her limits. Her anus felt raw and swollen. The strange thing was the faster and harder he took her, the wetter her pussy got. She was so horny she didn't think she could take it.

"Colby, please, I need to cum. Please, let me cum!", she pleaded with him.

Hearing her begging him to cum and knowing that she had a full caning to get through, Colby decided to give in. Reaching around her while still screwing her tight hole, he found her clit and started pinching and rubbing it.

"Cum with me, Brandy. I'm about to explode in this tight ass of yours."

As soon as she heard those words and felt his fingers on her clit, Brandy screamed out in orgasmic bliss. Her pussy pulsed and throbbed in a much pent up release. She felt Colby's cock grow even bigger inside her before he filled her with his hot seed. Satiated they both collapsed over the chair back, Colby still buried in her bottom. Breathing hard, they stayed that way for a few moments trying to get themselves under control.

"I love you, Brandy, I hope you know that.", Colby whispered in her ear.

"I love you too, Colby, always will.", she replied, sincerely.

Withdrawing himself from her, Colby went and got a warm washcloth from the restroom and cleansed both of them from the results of their romp.

"Brandy, why don't we get this over with so we can move on to better things...like an entire night spent making love?", Colby asked.

"Do we have to? Can't we just move on to the making love part?"

"No we can't, you know that, but that was a nice try", he chuckled softly. "Stay across the chair for a few minutes and prepare yourself. I'm going to use the restroom and when I return we will finish things up."

Within five minutes, all too soon for Brandy, Colby returned. She heard the cane swish through the air as he gave a few practice swipes. She knew the time had come and she tried to mentally prepare herself for the forth coming ordeal.

With a heavy heart, Colby readied himself for the final phase of her punishment. Taking a deep breath, he began.

"Brandy Lynn, you will receive eight strokes of this cane across your naked bottom and thighs. You will remain in position, failure to do so will result in extra strokes. If I have to remind you more than twice to stay in position, your hands will be secured and the count will begin again at one. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir, I understand. I'm sorry, Sir, for disappointing you and I know that I deserve this caning. Please forgive me."

"I forgive you, Brandy...I will always forgive you because I love you. You are paying the price for your misdeeds and then it will all be forgotten. Now, let's get this caning over with shall we? There is no need for you to count or thank me for each stroke, just concentrate on taking them bravely."

Brandy felt him take a step back and braced herself for the first stroke. With an evil hiss it landed across the middle of her bottom. It felt like a branding iron had been applied to her naked cheeks. She couldn't help but let out a loud yelp as she felt the pain course through her body.

Colby watched as her smooth ass cheeks dented in deep and bounced back after the first stroke. Immediately a bright pink welt appeared across both cheeks. He waited thirty seconds before delivering the next stroke. He preferred to let the pain sink in a bit and give her time to prepare for the next blow.

Raising the cane high, he brought it whistling down to land with a resounding crack an inch below the first welt. His heart felt heavy as he watched her buck and struggle to remain in position. As much as he believed in corporal punishment, it was still hard for him to cane her. He loved her with all of his heart and didn't relish being the cause of her agony. He knew, though, that it was what he had to do and he steeled himself to deliver what was necessary.

Brandy felt the second blow land below the first, forming an almost unbearable line of agony. She couldn't control her tears now as they fell copiously down her face and dripped off of her chin. Gripping the chair as tight as she could she resigned herself to her fate and knew that everything would soon be over. 'Just a few more, and it will be done', she kept repeating to herself silently.

The next four strokes fell in much the same way. Each delivered a half inch below the others forming a never-ending band of pain. Brandy bucked and howled over the chair, never once moving out of position. Her tears forming a puddle on the seat of the chair as she sobbed.

Like an automaton, Colby delivered stroke after blistering stroke of the cane while watching his wife writhe in pain. Tears formed in his own eyes as he watched her tears fall. Taking a deep breath he primed himself for the delivery of the final two strokes. They were always the worse ones, both landing on the juncture of thigh and buttock.

Brandy's bottom felt like it was swollen twice its normal size as she endured the hard caning. Having counted six strokes, she knew that the more dreaded final two was about to be given. These alone hurt worse than the combined pain of three or four strokes. She arched her back and clenched her teeth tight in preparation.

Raising his arm high, Colby brought the cane whizzing down to land on the tender area of where bottom meets thigh. Immediately, without a pause, he delivered the sixth stroke directly on top of the fifth.

Brandy howled as those final two blazed across her backside. Collapsing across the chair, she sobbed piteously.

Laying the cane down, Colby went to Brandy, picking up her sobbing form he carried her to their bedroom. Sitting down on their bed, he gathered her into his arms and held her on his lap. Stroking her hair, he tried to soothe her, telling her how proud he was of her taking her punishment so bravely and how much he loved her. He held her, kissing the top of her head until her sobbing subsided.

"Come on, honey", Colby said, "lay on your tummy and I'll rub some aloe on your bottom. It will help with the sting."

Brandy did as he suggested and rolled over, clutching a pillow.

Colby took his time and very gently rubbed the aloe all over her sore bottom and anus. Paying special attention to the welts that now formed hard ridges across both of her nether cheeks. As he rubbed her bottom, he let his hand stray lower and lower until he was rubbing her wet pussy. He slowly started working two fingers deeply inside her while his thumb worked wonders on her hard clit.

Brandy sighed and nuzzled into her pillow. The initial contact of his fingers on her bottom made the stinging worse but after a bit the aloe started to work and the pain diminished a little. When his hand found his way to her pussy she couldn't stop from arching, trying to impale herself deeper onto his talented fingers.

With his hand, he urged her to rise up onto her knees and spread herself wide. He dove his face into her pussy, working his tongue deep inside of her passage. Licking the length of her hungry pussy, he caught her clit between his lips, sucking, and nibbling on it until she was writhing in unadulterated pleasure. He could feel her juices coating his face as she arched her back and came to a screeching orgasm. He kept licking and sucking her right through her orgasm and didn't stop until she collapsed with a satisfied sigh.

He climbed up the bed and lied beside her, pulling her on top of him. Stroking her hair and looking deeply into her eyes, he impaled her onto his hard cock.

Brandy felt his cock plunge deep within her, throwing her head back she started rocking back and forth. Taking it deeply inside her she could feel it hit her cervix with each thrust. She rode him harder and harder, grinding her clit into his pelvic bone until she came once again.

Colby held her hips, holding her steady as she fucked him. The feeling of her hot, tight, wet pussy clutching his cock was heaven to him. He felt her clench up as her orgasm began. Her pussy started contracting around his cock, milking him with its inner walls. The feeling was more than he could take, his cock swelled and flooded her womb with his hot cum.

Brandy collapsed on top of him, his spent cock still buried within her. Raising her head up, she looked deeply into his eyes and seen the same love she was feeling for him reflected there.

"I know I sometimes disappoint you, Colby. And I know that you don't want to punish me just as I don't want to punish you when you deserve it. But though, I hate being disciplined, I wouldn't change anything about the life we have together. You keep me grounded and I'd rather be punished than to have you stay disappointed in me. What I'm trying to say, Colby, is that I love you. I love everything about you and I appreciate you loving me enough to punish me when I need it. Please, don't ever leave me. I wouldn't be able to go on." said Brandy.

"I love you too, Brandy, and you don't ever have to worry about my leaving you. I could never do that, nor would I ever want to. You are my life. I need you like I need the air I breathe. Without you, I couldn't live. And I wouldn't change a thing about any part of our lives. This life is better than any I had ever dreamed I would have."

Brandy tilted her head and kissed him deeply then laid her head on his chest and fell fast asleep.

Colby lay there, listening to her even breathing as she slept. Wrapping his arms around her, he nuzzled his face into her hair and felt his eyes grow heavy.

They slept through the night in a dreamless sleep. Their arms and legs entwined around one another so that you couldn't tell where one ended and the other began. When morning came, in a blaze of bright spring sunlight, they made love again before beginning their day.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
..

Beautifully written. Every word perfectly choosen. The angle was different, but that is just what we need nowadays.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good despite the comments

Frankly, my dears, if you're quite so against it, what kept you reading to the end? Or if you didn't and simply jumped straight ahead to the comment button instead, why do you feel that you're qualified to pass judgment in the first place? If this isn't your kettle of tea, I do suggest you go find something that is; it is, after all, both a free internet and a very large site. No doubt you can find something more to your taste without uselessly lambasting a perfectly good example of DD fiction. Remember that it is fiction, after all. To the author, I simply commend you for a good read and good form. Keep it up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What bullshit

This is the most incredable bullshit on the site. He loves her so he fucks her ass for his pleasure and her pain. If punishment is given for the pleasure of the punisher it is sadism by definition. He does NOT love her. Changing the tone from Sadism to caring and sorrowful at the end does not save this story. He's a sadist; she's a battered woman.

cheveuxrouxcheveuxrouxabout 18 years ago
If you only knew how sweet the release is...

I understand that this kind of relationship doesn't float everyone's boat. But let me tell you it floats my boat and sails me into paradise. To the original commenter here: I wonder what made you read the story in the first place since you don't seem to be interested in BDSM and its many facets. While I agree that the punishment was rather intense, in the context of the story it sounds like the character Brandy had fouled up on numerous occasions and within the context of the relationship most definitely deserved the punishment that she received.

While punishment is quite physically painful, you'd be surprised how wonderful it feels to know that someone cares enough about you to take care of you in such a way. Just because you don't want to live your life in this particular lifestyle doesn't mean that it's wrong, only that it's different. In fact I think I could go for a nice spanking myself, no not just a spanking, I think I'd like to be whipped with a thick leather belt...hmmm yes that sounds nice.

To the author: My apologies for your comment board being turned into a forum. I loved your story. It was truly beautiful and heart-warming.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticabout 18 years ago
commenters misunderstanding the concept

This is a 2-way DD relationship. Perhaps the author picked a situation that is not as clear as others might be.

Suppose she asked him to help her lose weight. She needed to lost 50 pounds for her health, blood pressure, risk of cancer, heart attack. Nothing she/they have tried has worked. She says, typical of a DD, I need help. I need you to help enforce my sticking to some program where I lose the weight or I'm afraid I'll die and, concidentally, you'll lose me more surely than you could to another man. So he tries punishment and she says she understands. And then she binges. So he increases the punishment. And she understands. And she eats portions that are too big. And now she needs to lose 60 pounds. Do you recommend he use the same level of punishment that has proved to be inadequate in the past? He doesn't choose the escalation because of some sick need of his. He chooses it to do for her what she asked of him and he is willing to go farther than he might ordinarily be able to stomach because he loves her enough to help restore her to health, even though it has a personal psychological cost to him.

To the original anonymous poster: you misapprehend the nature of the relationship and the purpose of creating a DD. They define the parameters of the relationship. In the story, she could sit down with him and say she understands she is sabotaging his and their ability to move forward to financial success, but she is happy with playing very little role in the marriage (she'll barely even clean the place, preferring to stay in bed) and in not providing support to a career that enables them to have a lifestyle they have agreed upon. If he's content with that, not likely, they can stay married with those understandings. But she has expressed in this story a desire to play more of a role and to provide logistical and emotional support which she has developed a habit of failing to do. She acknowledges that failure, expresses regret and remorse and a desire to have him take action to help her overcome her lazy tendency. The only thing she disagrees with is the exact method he has chosen at the exact moment she is feeling the pain of that method. She agrees with the concept and, if it is successful, she will surely look back on it as having been the right thing to do. If you start working out and 5 minutes in your lungs start to hurt because you are badly out of shape, do you say this is too much and pack it in? Or do you push yourself, accepting the pain, so that you improve your conditioning and your health?

I would not choose to be in this kind of relationship. I believe that everyone should be responsible for themselves. But, in practice, I'm clearly wrong. Not everyone can. We don't all have the same tools. You can't say to someone who is ADD, "Just pay attention." They don't choose not to pay attention sometimes, they are not capable of paying attention all the time. Not everyone has the tools to be completely responsible for themselves all the time. If someone identifies a weakness, it is a strength that they find an adaptation that allows someone else to help overcome the problems that result from that weakness. If you can't remember to take your blood pressure medication every night, it is not a weakness to enlist a friend to call to remind you. Perhaps you have elected to remain irresponsible and just don't make the effort to remember. If both parties agree, what is wrong with the relationship? If, on the other hand, you are not capable for some reason, you have compensated for your weakness.

As I said, I would not choose to be in this kind of relationship. But I could never condemn it as being sick.

If the relationship were just about his pleasure in causing the pain, I'd find that sick. If she enjoyed the pain, it would be more murky for me. I'd like to know that she understood why she needed the pain and was content with that, rather than addressing the underlying reasons and doing something about it.

Most out of the mainstream stories fail to adequately explain the behavior and leave the rest of us just seeing it as abberant. But I shouldn't complain, most stories here are just a thin excuse to describe sexual behavior enjoyed or fantasized about by the author. It's just that most of us understand why a guy picks up a girl in a bar and why she agrees to be picked up (and that could be another guy instead of the girl) and why they go back to his place and engage in unprotected sex. It's a fantasy we intuitively understand. When you write something out of our experience, it usually doesn't work unless you can provide us with context that makes it believable.

I understood this because I've done reading on DD. One other thing here, receiving the punishment is cathartic. You know you have violated your agreement and that it has a negative effect on your partner or on both of you. That causes guilt. The punishment is a one-time event that says it addresses the specific behavior and when the punishment is over, all is forgiven and the guilt is released. If everyone had a mechanism for doing that, we'd have a lot more healthy, happy people.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Corporal Punishment Teacher/Student, spanking, figging, BDSM, anal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Her Anal Punishment Disobedient wife is punished.in BDSM
Skinny Dippin' and a Lickin' Wife caught skinny dipping is punished.in BDSM
True Discipline for Her The discipline of a wife can be harsh.in BDSM
Training Ch. 01 She didn't expect what her new husband had planned for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories