All Comments on 'A Life as a Royal Breeding Slave'

by NeonGecko

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Frankly SpeakingFrankly Speakingalmost 14 years ago
A very good first story

It's a bit short but has promise as a series. At least, your English is good. It was well written enough that, at first, I thought the victim was a woman which tells me you did well.

Keep writing and ignore the trolls.

NeonGeckoNeonGeckoalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Frankly Speaking

Thank you for you kind words of encouragement and advice. As to the length of the story I suppose that two factors came into account. Firstly, I had obviously misread the Literotica publishing guidelines. Secondly, and possibly the more pertinent reason was that I was almost in too much of a hurry to publish my first piece, thus realising a life long goal. I felt a little like a kid on Christmas morning that Santa had forgotten, every time I checked to see if I had made “the grade” and my tale was published, only to find the word “pending” in my status box. I am well into my second chapter and I’m pleased to say that it has evolve into a far longer piece.

ChaceThibodeauxChaceThibodeauxover 13 years ago
Keep going!

Good start!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Seriously?

Mars Needs Men?

They kill all the women and capture the men... how about putting this in Erotic Horror. I expect that to be awful. In Sci-Fi and Fantasy we can hope for something a bit better.

contestwinnercontestwinner12 months ago

Would love to see more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous