A Life With Ups and Downs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Men can be so useful."

They laughed and Emmaline said she believed Claudette would be great with their male clients because her manner was so appealing.

"I would be prepared to be intimate with women if they were appealing and offered good money."

"Well I didn't expect that. Ah always insist on cash as you won't wish your undeclared income to be traceable."

"Oh thank you for your wisdom or is it simply experience?"

Emmaline laughed and called her new recruit a saucy young woman.

* * *

Claudette had a meeting with the other three hostesses, Bethel being Boston-born had previously worked as a model and dancer, Nevada had lived most of her life in LA and had played small parts in half a dozen films and Nattacha was the illegitimate daughter of a Belgium man and a Thai woman and had been raised in Hong Kong by her abandoned mother. They appeared suspicious of Claudette.

"I imagine you are not too happy having a new boss who is younger than all of you. Please briefly tell me about yourselves, speaking in French, starting with you Nevada.

When they had finished Claudette said, "All three of you speak excellent French, especially you Nattacha. Did you mother speak French?"

"Yes and Thai and English and Cantonese."

The other two women looked at Nattacha in surprise.

"That is most impressive Nattacha. Part of my role is to assign duties, to share the hostess workload and to raise your standards of hosting and help you cope with any pressures you come up against. Even so we are a team. Do you all understand that?"

"Well I'm not going to be told what to do."

"Then perhaps you should resign before I move to get you fired Nevada."

"Fired?"

"Yes for insubordination or perhaps more correctly being uncooperative to your manager, thereby creating an unworkable relationship."

"I'll complain to Mrs Du Bois."

"Can it Nevada," advised Bethel. "This chick appears to know what she'd about."

Nevada looked uncertain.

"I'll earn your respect by what I do, not be threatening to have you fired Nevada. The reality is we are employed to be guides and to act like high-class whores. Therefore I must insist on professional standards and try to take care of your health, welfare and above all your safely."

"We have been told we must be more than nice to female clients who want that," Nevada scowled.

"What about you other two; are you prepared to do it with females?"

"I tend to think I prefer females," Bethel said while Nattacha said. "I'm happily being bi. I really enjoy it if the wife joins in."

"Well I'll try to make assignments that accommodate your preferences. I am male oriented but if a female has to be fucked then I'll do it."

"That leaves me happier," Nevada said. "What about big groups?"

"We'll send them to a whorehouse."

The women laughed.

"Who logs the assignments?"

The women looked at Claudette curiously.

"Didn't Mrs Du Bois say you have a PA who mothers us, Mrs Laurence?"

"That didn't come up Bethel. She spoke to me more about raising standards and by that she mentioned personal appearance and speech. I imagine she thought I was too young to teach you three how to perform fellatio."

The three women were in danger of falling out of their chairs they were laughing so much.

"You are nothing like Miss Jacobs was," Nattacha said. "She just lorded over us, giving us our assignments and then would pluck hair or file and paint her nails. She only went out on emergencies. What do we call you?"

"Claudette and even in front of clients. I'm just your boss in terms of a team leader with management responsibilities to work you effectively and perform to the credit of this corporation. Now who wants to take me around and introduce me to people including Mrs Laurence?"

All three said they would so Nevada said, "Take Nattacha. She is popular and knows everyone."

Claudette asked, "Do you agree with that Bethel?"

"Yes and I must say I'm beginning to like you already. You have style and there's an aura of fairness about you."

"Thank you Bethel. I find that most encouraging. I hope we can all become friends without having to sleep together."

They all laughed.

* * *

Claudette went out with her first client, the son of the owner of a plant that made specialist pillows for hospital patients with head, neck and spinal injuries.

Leon was forty-three, married and was a little shy of Claudette. She'd read his profile and knew he was married with two children so guessed sex was not on the agenda.

Wrong.

After eating he asked, "Would you prefer coffee here or at my hotel?"

"A change of environment would be welcome so I choose your hotel."

They reached the hotel and Leon said, "Coffee at the restaurant or up in my room?"

"Oh in your room of course."

"Why do you say that?"

She smiled and said he might find it difficult seducing her in the restaurant."

"Seducing?"

"It's your call. I'm very attracted to you."

"Attracted?"

"Yes."

"But you expect me to pay?"

"Six hundred dollars for three hours or sooner if you can't last the distance. Cash."

"Okay, let's go," he said, taking her hand. "I have been eyeing your breasts since we first met. My wife she has pimples for breasts."

"It might be best that you don't think about your wife; just think about me and what you would like to do with me."

Leon smiled as they entered the elevator. He said in English, "I'd like to fuck all three holes."

Claudette watched the two other couples in the elevator move as far away from them as they could. She spoke in French saying she'd like that. What was his preference?

"Anal," Leon grinned, again speaking in English.

"I think I'm going to faint," said one of the women. Her companions gathered to support her.

Claudette and Leon left at the eleventh floor and heard one of the men shout, "You disgusting French bastard."

"They are not very polite Americans are they?" Leon said, placing an arm round Claudette and taking a big handful of breast.

"They will be devotees of some kinky religion I should think who only fuck for the purpose of conception."

"My wife belongs to that sect," Leon said grinning. Claudette felt sure he was lying.

His erection appeared about ten inches long and was slender and dripping.

"Wow."

"You like it?" he smiled.

"Oh yes."

"So does my mother-in-law. She has enormous breasts and loves being tit-fucked."

Claudette looked at it again and decided no way would she allow him to try to get all that up her butt.

She sucked him off and when his groaning finished he said, sounding in awe, "You are the champion, yes?"

Unsure what to say Claudette simply shrugged.

"And very modest."

She clamped around his dick when he had it all in her and thought that was the farthest she'd had a dick up her because it had touched her cervix until that part of her appeared to retreat.

After he'd napped for a while he stirred and she asked, "Are you finished?"

He yawned and said not until he'd blown cum up her butt.

"You have to wear a condom."

"I know but I'll imagine ejaculating unrestrained."

"I can take no more that five inches."

"Okay, my two sisters got me used to that restriction."

Claudette gulped. His sisters? Was he lying to her?"

She bent her back and pushed back on to him and that greater angle prevented him from attempting to get it all up her. Even so she was sure the end of the condom had reached a new depth of condoms up her rear channel. Fortunately the dick was slender.

He was struggling to get off so she talked dirty to him and she reached round to squeeze his balls. He grunted and groaned, pulsating inside of her until he pulled out and asked, "How many times have you got me off tonight?"

"Six."

"I thought that was the number. It's a new record for me."

"It's the air of Manhattan."

"It's you. Claudette you have the art of a noble seductress."

She stood to leave and he held out a bundle of bills.

"There's a thousand. You have given me an incredible night and to my surprise you allowed me to tongue you and you often full-mouth kissed me."

"Well you deserved to be fucked properly Leon. You were a paying client and were very pleasant to me."

"I know guys who'd think nothing in paying you five thousand in American dollars for the privilege of fucking you all night."

On the cab ride to her apartment Claudette decided she could offer to stay with a VIP till dawn for a fee of $3000. She'd be too nervous to ask for $5000, fearful of being jeered at and even worse, rejected.

During the next few weeks she had eight clients who paid the $3000 fee, one of them only managed to ejaculate twice but he appeared happy when she got him off for the second time just before dawn after he'd rolled her over to show his half-up morning erection.

She placed her cash earnings in secure deposit but telling no one about that secret cache in fear of being exposed to the IRS.

* * *

Claudette's mother emailed suggesting her daughter come home in July and in France she'd take her to her old haunts and describe her dancing career and social life of the days prior to her marriage. Claudette asked Emmaline to be allowed to take off all of the month of July to go to France on extensive vacation but was refused.

"What does your contract say about vacations?"

"All public holidays plus two weeks leave on pay. I'll take the second two weeks without pay."

"I'm sorry but I need you here. You are too valuable to me to be running around European. Good heavens Claudette, I have a business to run."

Chantal was disappointed but suggested Claudette spend all her time in France and not go to England, that she'd get Dylan to go over on two weekends to spend time with his wife and daughter in France. Claudette sighed and agreed that make sense. She was really angry with Emmaline and realized Emmaline was no longer as friendly to she as during the first couple of months and had began to insist Claudette that

host some of the corporation's favored clients rather than sharing some of those big-spending clients with the other three hostesses.

Claudette had a wonderful time in France visiting her mother's former haunts and she make full notes about how the premises were in those days, how the sex was managed and noted the adventures and misadventures in awe.

As soon as she returned to New York Claudette give a month's notice with her resignation from the corporation.

"You may as well go now," Emmaline seethed. "I can't believe how ungrateful you are."

"Well pay me off now and I'll go as soon as I confirm my money is in my bank account."

"I'll do that you bitch."

As soon as Claudette confirmed the money owed to her was in the bank she left, not saying goodbye to general personnel but she invited the other three hostesses and Mrs Lawrence her assistant to dinner at a hotel that night, apologizing for such short notice. They all turned up and were shocked to learn Claudette's resignation had taken immediate effect.

For a month Claudette responded to advertisements placed by recruiting companies but settled on none of them because either she didn't meet the prospective employer's requirements or she didn't like the employer or the job and conditions had been exaggerated in the advertisements. She decided to return to England but then thought why, what was there for her? She had plenty of money stashed away so then had the thought of attempting to write a novel based on her mother's life and her life to date, creating an amalgam, but with places and names and even circumstances changed for legal protection.

"Yes a great idea," she enthused aloud and went out and purchased publishing software to make it easier for her and to ensure her manuscript, if she ever finished it, would impress publishers dealing with her 'hot' proposal.

CHAPTER 3

The editor who had been talking to Claudette about her manuscript called and said the executive editor wished to see her.

"Tell her yes and a meeting over two-hour lunch would be appreciated."

"You have no hope of that happening."

"Oh yeah, so why does she wish to meet me? Just float it as an idea Jennifer. I enclosed my photograph with my proposal. Do you still have that?"

"Yes."

"Then kindly show it to her."

"The executive editor is a Mr Hamilton who is divorced and a little grumpy. If in a mood he'll definitely not be a genial luncheon companion."

"Ignore that negativism Jennifer. You know me, tell him I'm sexy and that might make him think I'm worth a two-hour lunch."

Jennifer sighed and said she'd make an effort. She called back with a time and place to lunch with Mr Hamilton next day. He wasn't sure he could spend two hours over lunch on a working day.

"Take that as spending four hours, Claudette said aloud after the call ended. "Two hours for lunch and two hours to fuck me."

Claudette got that right. Robert Hamilton was already sitting at the table drumming his fingers when she arrived. He noticed the stir and then the woman in a black lace dress that ended two inches above her stocking tops began walking towards him.

Robert gaped and ran a finger round inside his collar thinking Jesus what a great fuck she would be.

"Hi Miss Jones. I'm Robert Hamilton," he said, having stood to greet her.

"Hi Bob."

That made him wince. Only his best friends were allowed to call him Bob.

"You look sensational attempting to imitate a slut but that picture you submitted was crap. We'll have a professional photographer do you justice."

"Have you been thinking am I wearing panties?"

Robert ran that finger round inside his collar again. He looked around nervously and saw people nearby looking at them. Christ they had heard her.

"I'm not into playing games Miss Jones."

"Oh Bob please call me Claudette. Why are we in a French Restaurant? Is this some sort of test of my credibility?"

Bob's face reddened.

"I see." Claudette caught the eye of the maitre d' and spoke to him rapidly in French, not looking at Robert.

The man looked at Robert angrily. "Sir I must ask you to leave our restaurant immediately."

"What? I can't believe this. This is supposed to be a reputable restaurant. I have been here many times before."

"I recognize you sir but you'll have to leave. This lady has accused you of being a pervert."

"A what?"

"A pervert sir," the maitre d' said, beckoning over a waiter. He said that loudly and Robert was conscious many other patrons were looking at him."

"What have I been accused of?" Robert blustered.

"You asked this young woman to pull out her breasts and smear them with sauce and then to bend over you for you to lick it off while she was instructed to jerk you off."

Robert slumped into his chair appalled. Never in his life had he been embarrassed like this.

Claudette spoke rapidly to the maitre d' in French. Now he looked embarrassed and the waiter was grinning lewdly.

"Sir I apologize. This woman now says this was all a big tease, that she simply wanted you to notice her sexually but all you appeared interested in was some stupid book. Would you and you miss please come to the owner's unoccupied table that is out of the way so these good people around here can lunch without your disruptive company? A bottle of complimentary champagne ought to go down well I should think sir because you appear to be an innocent victim."

When they were seated Robert patted his brow with his napkin. "God you are a dangerous bitch. I thought I was in serious trouble for a few moments. But at least it convinces me you are genuine. The maitre d' is a Frenchman."

"A genuine what?"

"A full-on woman who can write graphically and rather obscenely and your work suggest to me an autobiographical content."

"Oh good. I had no wish to misrepresent myself. When you have finished here take me to a hotel where I can fuck you."

Robert grabbed his napkin and patted his brow and neck.

"What madness," he croaked.

"Yes it is unless you have a better idea."

Robert ignored that. "This French company that imports American high-end goods into France and employs high-class hostesses to fuck American businessmen arriving to check on the extent of distribution of their products and the quality of the agency's service. Does such a company exist?"

"Not to my knowledge."

"And your heroine who goes to France to teach English at a private boy's school and they put on a play about priests at a large church allowing three prostitutes to jerk them off while they attempt to negotiate the reform and thereby salvation of those three prostitutes, does such a sordid situation exist?"

"Not to my knowledge."'

"Why does your heroine's mother sing cabaret until 2 a.m. and then work on her back in a camper van outside a hostel for visiting athletes until breakfast time when she is already a wealthy woman in her own right?"

"Re-read the chapter that describes that. I clearly state she donates that money earned from sex to a charity that cares for aged retired prostitutes and she constantly seeks sex because she is addicted to sex."

"No woman really likes sex enough to go looking for it?"

"I do."

Robert gazed closely at Claudette and then asked rather hopefully, "Are you serious about what you said a few minutes ago?"

"What was that?"

"That if I book an hourly room at a hotel you'd fuck me."

"Yes of course. You like sex enough to pay for it don't you."

"Yes, most men pay for sex. How much?"

"I'm very professional Robert. Six hundred bucks for up to two hours."

"How much for one hour?"

"Six hundred bucks."

"Jesus."

"Well don't bother if you think I'll be too much for your Bob."

"I'll take you for two hours. Let's eat mains and then go."

* * *

Claudette took his rock-hard fat and not particularly long dick in her hand and cupped his hairy balls, thinking no wonder the guy was grumpy. The trauma ending in divorce appeared to have left him pussy shy, at least that was her theory.

"This appears to be self-abused," she had provocatively. "Haven't you been feeding any pussy?"

"Your cheeky bitch," he growled, ramming a third finger into her.

She just smiled.

Claudette had the feeling he still doubted her book was her thinly disguised autobiography. Actually it was based on the sexual experiences of her mother and herself, not that she'd be claiming that. If she could convince him she really was a slut he'd offer big money on top of the $5,000 she'd been advanced to complete the novel. His reason for wishing to meet her was to check her out before making his final decision. For that reason she had to convince him some of the things she'd written about were feasible. Bob must be a missionary man.

So she hung the quite well hung Bob out to dry.

After gushing her into his mouth Bob plowed missionary. He then rolled off to rest but Claudette rolled on to him and ordered him to participate in a sixty-nine and he did so uncomplaining.

An hour later and two more ejaculations from him she got on to her hands and knees and bent her head to look between her legs and called, "I want more Bob."

"Let me rest for a while."

She didn't reply so her looked up and saw her fingering her pussy and her tits was swaying provoking a sudden rush of interest.

"God you look great doing that," he croaked and yawned.

"Give it to me up my ass Bob."

Judging by the rush of blood to his face, and hopefully to his dick, Claudette the slut thought never in his life had Bob had such an offer. He jumped to accept, knocking her flat and so she had to reposition.

"We'll need lube," he said, taking the condom.

"Work me for half a minute first with one finger and then two darling and you'll then be able to push straight in to the hilt. My scores of lovers have made me a big girl anally.