A Life With Ups and Downs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," he gulped, looking rather tired but claimed, "I looking forward to this.""

As soon as the two hours were almost up, Claudette shook Robert awake and kissed him goodbye.

"What day is it?" he yawned.

"We have been here two hours. Forget about paying me that six hundred Bob, just make sure you reward me for my great book."

"It isn't great but will sell well," he said. "You really are a slut."

"Oh darling what a lovely thing to say to me," Claudette said, dribbling saliva into him open mouth to ensure he remembered her.

Three days later Bob called Claudette. The chairman has approved me offering your $120,000. You'll have to work with me; I want you to lengthen some of your descriptions of full-on sex and to jazz up some of those incidents of Stella pursuing men to fuck."

"No problem darling. I'll move in with you for a couple of weeks and attend to those re-writes while you go to the office for a few hours."

"You will? You have reawakened my interest in sex."

"That pleases me Bob. Oh I want $150,000 for the book."

"One-thirty."

"Bob you offered me one-thirty so I'm sure the chairman authorized you to go to one-fifty. Settle at that and you have two weeks of uninhibited sex at your fingertips."

Claudette waited and heard Robert's breathing rate pick up until he said, "Okay, we have a deal. We begin our two-week liaison as soon as the contract is signed."

"Thank you Bob. How's you dick this morning?"

Claudette ended up living with Bob for almost six months but much of the last six weeks were spent on the road promoting her book and appearing on TV discussion panels.

During a TV late-night interview she was asked had she ever charged for sex?

"Oh no darling, that would make me a whore. I have had this great desire to open my legs for what the English call, 'Likely lads'. Only one at the time of course, oh apart from special occasions."

Within the hour of that live interview the TV station had received calls from thirty males claiming when they had sex with Claudette she charged them and the figures quoted in the claims ranged from fifteen to one thousand bucks.

The TV station broke that story next day during peak TV viewing time and had Claudette back before a camera again. She said dismissively, "Those jerks are lying or dreaming. The type of male who pays me for sex would be too much of a gentleman to reveal that publicly."

The interviewer pounced. "Then you admit you charge men for sex."

"Please don't exclude women in your outrageous question darlings. You were mistaken, taking the inference I charge for my favors. I was simply speaking hypothetically. I regard sex as a recreational activity darling, not a charge-out vocation. Until writing my book I always was in paid fulltime employment."

Public debate broke out and the media conducted polls on whether or not the public believed Claudette charged for sex or should charge for it for just say nothing. The majority of respondent chose the option she should say nothing.

Books sales soared and reprints were ordered.

As the promotional activities ended Claudette received a call from Emmaline Du Bois who sounded very stressed and invited her to lunch.

Although Claudette was thinking about returning to work whereas Robert was pressing her to begin a new novel, she had no idea why Emmaline would want to see her again and so was intrigued.

They arrived almost together and kissed lightly...just a brush of lips.

"First I must say what a cow I was treating like I did. For that I'm sorry."

Ah the bitch wants me to write her autobiography, Claudette thought as she smiled and accepted the apology.

Claudette nibbled at her food and had only one and a half glasses of wine because she was fighting a weight-increase problem. When she refused more wine, Emmaline waved the waiter away and said down to business.

"I need you back with me."

"Oh yes?"

"Nevada and Bethel walked out on me three days ago over a pay dispute. I'm afraid I didn't handle it well."

"So nothing has changed?"

Emmaline smiled icily and said, "I see despite your brief moments of fame you have retained your cuteness."

"Thank you."

"I have appointed two new hostesses and promoted Nattacha to the position of chief. My proposal is I re-engage you to work solely with my VIPs."

"I see. On what terms?"

""You name them.

"Claudette took a deep breath. "One is that I never go into the offices. I have my new public image to maintain."

"Agreed."

"You give me all of July as paid vacation and I'm not required to work during that month no matter what circumstances arise."

"Agreed."

"Finally, you triple my previous salary."

"That's absurd, uncalled for. These VIPs will heap you with largess. I know because I worked as chief hostess before André married me and took me in as equal partner."

"Well I guess that ends our negotiations."

Emmaline breathed through her nose heavily. "And people call you sweet."

"Oh but I am and you know it."

Emmaline stewed and finally said, "I'll pay you that money provided you live with André and me and you sleep with me."

Claudette eyed the forty-eight year old. "I assume your tits are dropping and thighs thickening."

"Yes."

"And that I should not expect tenderness from you."

"Correct."

"And that your bedroom is away from André's/"

"Correct. He's a spent force and anyway I have come to prefer women."

It was Claudette who was now breathing heavily. "What am I expected to do with André?"

"In the unlikely event of him asking you to jerk him off then do it. Otherwise just be civil with him and allow him to take you for walks when you are without appointments and to lunch out with him. Lunch is his big social occasion these days. Although he's seventy-six he acts like he's eight-seven but you'll get used to him."

"You promise not to be mean or overly rough with me in bed?"

"I promise."

"Then I accept."

Five days later Claudette moved into André and Emmaline's magnificent apartment in Upper East Side and met André for the first time.

"You are aware I am to sleep with your wife?"

"Yes and she said that was her demand in response to your big salary demand."

"You can tolerate me coming in here and having sex with your wife?"

"Yes there have been others though none of them have lived here. I'll make up my mind about you on other aspects of your behavior. You look as good as that sensational photograph of your on the back cover of your paperback.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes. It was very graphic descriptively, maintained excellent pace, held my interest and the sex came close to exceeding believability at times but did not exceed it and that's good writing."

"You appear intelligent if I may say so. I think I shall enjoy talking and lunching with you and you might enjoy my company."

"I haven't invited you to lunch with me."

"Oh but you will."

He chuckled.

* * *

That night Claudette went into the bedroom to find the taller Emmaline standing nude, waiting for her.

Claudette was dismayed. "Ohmigod do you mind if I trim that bush?

""Very well but undress first."

Claudette giggled. "No there'll be no fooling around while I have scissors in my hand. Oh your tits don't droop quite as much as I expected and your skin still look great."

"That takes expensive maintenance as you will find from now on, being in your thirtieth year."

Emmaline locked the door and handed her new lover scissors. When her pubic hair had been trimmed she led Claudette to the bed. They kissed gently and as that increased in intensity their mouths opened and their flicking tongues touched and entwined. Emmaline fell on to the bed, drawing Claudette down beside her and whispered, "Probe me with two fingers darling. You may be quite rough. It takes some effort to get me off these days."

Claudette wondered about lube because Emmaline was rather dry but that soon changed and the squelching sounds excited them both.

"Deeper, deeper," Emmaline urged.

That was achieved easily although the vagina was much smaller than Claudette had expected.

They both liked tonguing and that continued, the excessive dribble being ignored and Claudette felt both her nipples being tugged and the pussy was now thrusting against her hand.

Eventually and panting a little, Emmaline rolled her butt up high and she urged, "Get more fingers in my pussy, get your whole hand in if you can.

Claudette could only manage to penetrate with four fingers. Emmaline was groaning and they were both sweating and as soon as Claudette stroked over the clit with her free thumb Emmaline jerked repeatedly and climaxed, biting her wrist to stifle her screams. "God you are good," she said gratefully.

Emmaline rolled Claudette on to her back and angled their leg nearest the window so their pussies were rubbing each other. Both women were now leaking and as Emmaline began pulling her pussy across Claudette's and humping Claudette's leg and panting heavily, both of them sweating, Claudette lifted her head and shoulders and began heaving about because the pussy rub was getting her off. She propped on her extended arm and had lifted to allow Emmaline to see her enjoyment as her mouth opened very wide and her eyes closed and her head fell back and she came in a gush, triggering Emmaline into her encore.

They fell together and Emmaline cleared the leakage from around Claudette's vulva. Showing now signs of tiring she rolled Claudette's butt up high and then licked the anus until it softened and then worked her tongue inside while Claudette slapped and fingered her pussy until she panted into her encore.

"That was great, wonderful." Claudette said truthfully.

Emmaline smiled. "I had expected to have to train your but you really are very good. Would you like it up the butt with a strap-on?"

"That's quite enough for tonight if you don't mind. Let's do that tomorrow night. I also want your ass. Gee that was good. I was a little apprehensive, thinking you'd dominate me too much but you remained patient and considerate."

"Speaking of domination, wait to I have my strap-on working you darling but then you'll have your chance for revenge when you strap on the harness."

Emmaline shook Claudette awake in the morning and said kindly it was time for a sixty-nine but to go off for a pee first. "We have an hour to play."

CHAPTER 4

Emmaline and André took Claudette to an expensive restaurant to celebrate her thirtieth birthday sedately. On the Saturday some of Claudette's friends took her out and they had the noisy party Claudette usually had to mark her birthdays.

A warm friendship had developed between André and his houseguest and although Claudette was aware Emmaline was jealous about that she decided not to rein in. All Emmaline had to do was to take greater interest in her husband and the partly shredded bond between husband and wife would probably repair. She went to England and then France for ten days, the return first-class air ticket being Emmaline's birthday present.

The two women, who were now fucking with the skill and detachment of a married couple, had a great orgy the night Claudette returned from France. Emmaline had had a sauna installed in the space in the extra large bathroom that had been designed to accommodate it.

The two women oiled up and in the heat of the sauna went at it like sluts, sweating copiously and slipping and sliding that provided their most rewarding night of passion since they'd been together.

Not long after returning from France, Claudette made the first of two bad decisions that would combine to turn Emmaline against her, although not dramatically at first.

Claudette continued to act as VIP hostess at least twice a week and at times would be away with a VIP for up to two weeks. Then when one of André original clients called from France to talk to him André asked Edmund would he like to speak to Emmaline? The Frenchman was delighted to converse with the woman he'd fucked many times in the past with great enthusiasm and respect. He was to stay with them so Claudette, who had on-sold the lease of her apartment some months earlier, arranged to stay with a girlfriend and husband.

On the night Edmund arrived Emmaline called Claudette and invited her to meet at a hotel for drinks and to join Edmund and her in a room he'd taken for the night.

Claudette said yes and as soon as she did that she began thinking she should have said no. Even so she made no effort to reverse her decision.

The 61-year-old was very lively and obviously addicted to women. Claudette was flattered when she saw his eyes almost pop out when she arrived to join them.

An hour later they went up to the room and Claudette had her initial concern realized: Edmund was quite a ram but gave most of his attention to the much younger woman although Emmaline did manage to keep herself busy including using her strap-on to rattle the butts of both Claudette and Edmund.

Emmaline did her best in the cab ride to the apartment to ensure Claudette 'felt' her displeasure. Edmund has stayed at the hotel where he'd dropped asleep even before the two women had left. However neither women was critical and obviously though he could be blamed for being that rude after his robust non-stop performance.

A couple of days later after Edmund left to join his late-arriving wife and her sister to begin a tour of several states, André asked Claudette, "Did you join Emmaline and Edmund for most of the night at that hotel?"

"Yes."

"Thank you for not lying. You really enjoy sex don't you?"

"Yes it does wonderful things to me."

"But it's so messy and depending on one's partner can be so tedious?"

"Can you remember that far back Andy?" (She didn't use that name when his wife was in the apartment).

""I-I think so," he said using a very old man's tone and then she saw the sly grin.

"Do you and Emmaline still have sex?"

"No she tired of me and my declining sexuality."

"Can you still come?"

"I think so."

"Do you want me to jerk you?"

He rubbed his chin and then smiled, unzipping. "Yes why not? There's a box of latex gloves in the kitchen."

"No it's okay."

He leaned back in his armchair as Claudette went to work on him. She assumed she could make him come because he was no older than her granddad and she could get him off."

She worked away but it was hard going.

"I'll use my mouth but will first undo my bra and you can play with my tits."

""Oh good heavens. What great tits."

"You suck and squeeze them and I'll..."

They heard the door open and Emmaline called, "Hi guys, let's go our for dinner tonight."

Claudette lost time by stuffing away André dick and zipping him carefully. She had just stepped back from him when Emmaline entered to see Claudette's tits hanging out.

"What are you two doing?"

André smiled and said, "Acting on a whim I asked Claudette to show me her breasts. It took some persuasion but she finally did it."

"Did she," Emmaline said grimly.

"I'm sorry. I was out of line."

"Think nothing of it. Undress completely and we'll fuck in front of him while André tries to jerk off."

To her astonishment, despite her shame Claudette felt positively horny in being asked, in fact ordered, to fuck André's wife in front of him.

Both women undressed without haste and pulling Claudette into her arms Emmaline called, "Get your dick out and jerk it André."

The two women kissed hungrily and that told Claudette she wasn't alone in being horny.

They kissed and tongued and began fingering each other.

They finished almost an hour later and found André holding a deflated dick.

"Did you come?"

"No Emmi but I enjoyed the show greatly. I'd forgotten how effective two women could be without toys."

"Right Claudette and I are off to bed for an hour. We'll go to dinner at 7:30."

Walking out for lunch next day André said, "I apologize for landing you into trouble yesterday. I ought to have refused to allow you to touch me."

"It was okay. I've been wondering if a bit of pussy around that dick might help get you off."

"Are you willing to try this afternoon. She's usually late Wednesdays."

"Yeah good idea."

André lay on his back on the sofa and pulled out his dick for Claudette who was completely nude apart from her bra than was bunched under her tits.

She lubed her pussy and then sat down onto André's soft erection and they were immediately pleased when he said, "It's becoming stiffer."

They ground away for over an hour and didn't notice Emmaline come in very quietly, look at them contemptuously and then go to her bedroom.

"You fucking ungrateful contemptible bitch," Emmaline screamed, standing behind Claudette.

Claudette's head jerked up and Emmaline fired a .32 bullet deep into her head.

Emmaline pulled Claudette off André and the body thumped to the floor.

"Jesus you didn't have to hurt her," André whined but his wife ignored him and began emptying slugs into his belly.

"Bitch," he yelled, groaning, watching her and dying slowly.

Emmaline threw the gun on to the floor and left the apartment, knowing people who were at home would gather at their doorways, some would coming running to the scene. She was almost into the elevator when she heard yelling and doors opening. The elevator had stayed at the floor because she'd been the last person to use it.

Emmaline was sobbing and although very emotional was still thinking straight. She decided to go across the street to the café and order coffee and then call the police and give her whereabouts, saying she'd just shot two people dead.

She heard sirens in the distance so began running through the lobby and bumped off two female shoppers on the sidewalk, recovered her direction and ran on to the street. Emmaline was knocked down and fell under the front of a bus and was crushed under a front wheel.

She died almost instantly.

THE END