A Lifetime Kink Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers

Lee hadn't been underwater for too long, so she wasn't worried about him drowning. He could take care of himself. Stevie was just beginning to feel the suspense now that she had gone from hunter to hunted.

'Whoop,' she yelped, still taken utterly by surprise as a hand tickled the underside of one foot, before playfully grabbing her. She paddled along a few metres, not wanting to make it too easy. But now the lifeguard was approaching her with that same "don't ruin my day" look.

'Are you together?' the guard asked.

'Hmmm?' was all Stevie could manage. At that very same time, she felt his entire naked body glide right between her legs, and his cock and balls unmistakeably rubbed up against her inner thigh. Stevie giggled uncontrollably. 'Is there a problem?' she asked.

'Tell him to put his trunks back on right now or the both of you are barred from the pool,' the guard warned. It wasn't right. To Stevie who could actually have been more than twice her age, it was like the school teacher being told off by the child prefect.

'He's wearing trunks,' Stevie lied, feeling them suddenly snatched from her hand. And in good time Lee surfaced for air, wrestling once again to stuff his junk back into the front of his trunks. There he received a good telling off while his mother hid her smirk behind the back of her hand.

'They fell off,' he just kept saying as the guard put him to rights.

'Then get yourself a better pair,' the guard scowled before storming off.

6

After a liberal blast under the hot shower, Stevie and her son returned to the lockers to fetch their bags. Sharing the privacy of a single cubicle again, Lee still somehow found himself thinking things about his mother as he stood right next to her, such as how hot she looked with her blonde hair wet and slicked back, and with beads of water dripping off every inch of her body.

He didn't at all consider that they would be, for some reason, stripping down naked right next to each other, in an enclosed space that put them so close together. They hadn't thought this through, surely.

A similar thought occurred to Stevie, although she would keep her cards close to her dripping chest. One shoulder strap came down, and then the other, and the elasticated material almost snapped down over her tits before she paused and made a point of covering herself.

She and her son just stood there glaring at each other, and the silence thrummed, somehow louder than the splashing coming from the pool outside.

'Here goes,' Stevie thought to herself, and fought not to swallow hard, because she would not let even a bob of her adam's apple betray that she was trying to provoke an inappropriate reaction.

In reality though, that's exactly what she was doing – gauging his reaction!

With one hand and forearm covering enough of her breasts and nipples, she tugged down her swimsuit to the waist, still looking Lee right in the eyes. That moment, and the sheer tension that came with it, made it incredibly hard for her not to smile at his reaction.

Of course he could see enough, even though he stared right back at her, his thumbs hitched into his trunks. Now it seemed to have become a dare. Who would look down first. Stevie bet that if she did, she would see him getting hard again...

Hard for her...

Her heart began to climb its attic ladder right into her throat, until her ruse began to backfire, and all because it was so damned hard to keep a straight face. And not to look down!

So she stated the obvious. 'You're staring again.'

'I'm waiting for you to turn around so I can take my trunks off,' he justified, and began to pull down slowly.

Busted! Stevie looked down at that very moment, and the moment her eyes saw the v of his pelvis, and the beginnings of his neatly trimmed pubic hair, beaded with cooling water, her eyes became transfixed and she saw more than an inch of his semi-erect cock.

She gasped, audibly. 'Now who's perving, again?!' Lee accused her triumphantly, for he had sniffed out her naughty little game and played her at it.

'No, I... no, that's not...' Stevie stuttered and stumbled, flushing red from her face and right down to her breast. A hint of laughter escaped her lips before she instinctively backed away, but with nowhere to go.

Two things happened in that moment. One, she met the cold cubicle wall with the bare flesh of her back, and two, she shrieked and bounced off, letting go of her tits and her swimsuit, landing semi-naked in the arms of her son.

Her tits were pressed warm and wet against his bare chest. In a moment that paused in sheer hesitation and disbelief, both of them registered how good their bodies felt pressed together. All they could do was grab onto each other, nobody daring to move.

In that moment Lee's cock once again grew against her belly, and twitched as her hard nipples accidentally rubbed up against him. It was she who started to laugh, defensively and nervously, before she no longer saw the point in playing prude.

'Well, fuck it then,' Stevie resigned with a shrug and pulled herself off Lee. Looking down on herself, tits out in all their glory and with not much else to lose, she pulled the costume from her hips and for the first time she was completely naked before him, adults just the both of them.

Smirking in silence, she looked at him, and then let her eyes fall down onto his considerably longer, thicker semi. 'You next,' she dared.

Retaining eye contact with her, as they had done the moment this whole charade had began, Lee confidently tugged down his sopping trunks, and saw his mother's eyes drop down once again. She inhaled deeply, though stealthy quiet. She was fighting to contain herself.

Still, in the deafening silence between them she let slip a hum of approval. 'That really is nice,' she admitted, meeting his eyes again briefly. 'I hope you're enjoying the view as much as I am. Might as well.'

Tensely, they dressed in silence, watching.

To be continued...

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers
12