All Comments on 'A Lingerie Fetish'

by Longfellow

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Putting on a show

I have done this many times , dressed in lingerie ... my wife of 20 years knows I wear it and doesn't mind ( too busy fucking her younger stud is my guess - yes, we have an 'open' marriage which suits us )

Unknown to her I have a 'suck buddy' Francis who is 62 ( I am 49 ) and bisexual too ( we had met in a gay chat room months earlier and in the intervening weeks we had gay sex on several occasions before this day

Marie left for work at 9 am leaving me on the sofa in silk gown and silky panties..

" Having some me time today darling ?" She purred sexily as she left , kissing me on the cheek

Francis was due round at 10 am , so I quickly dressed in my finery and waited

At 9:50 the bell rang and I let him in .. we embraced warmly then I led him down to my 'playroom' in the basement where the computer sat ready

"Ready for something different Francis?" I smiled as I sat on my chair

Smiling , he asked what?

" A guy on outpersonals wants me to suck you off on cam .. are you game ?"

"As long as I can't be seen " was his only stipulation

So I fired up the site and there he was ' csucker60' .. ready and waiting - my handle was 'csucker' .. he had contacted me several times and we knew each other's faces ( the good thing about this site was a private setting , so we couldn't be watched by others....

I sent him a message ' pvt?' And he responded yes ..this done I positioned the cam and asked Francis to stand near with his cock by my mouth .. after checking the pic on my screen I connected to csucker60 and began to lick Francis cock !!... my buddy on the site showed me himself stroking his cock ..as big as I remembered!!... Francis muttered a wow too .. then strangely a message appeared in a side box - someone called' Marthaman ' congratulated me on my attire and technique ( I thought we were private!! ) there I was with a cock on my lips in full view of anyone on the site ... too horny to stop, I carried on until Francis shot his load on my face!!

I got congratulations from at least 20 admirers.. though I never told Francis !!

In a later e-mail exchange with csucker60, he apologised for not hitting the pvt button as he was too busy Cummings ing in his friends mouth ( he was under the table )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous