A Little About Leeza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darci stepped onto the expensive cream colored carpeting, the luxurious fibers caressing her barefeet. Leeza closed the door softly behind them, twisting the lock cylinder with a small click. "Welcome," she announced, making a classic gesture with her slender arm. The expansive suite glowed with a soft recessed lighting. Two small spot beams illuminated framings on the wall, a Picasso, and a Chagall. Through the windows that ran along the western wall Los Angeles glittered, sprawling lazily to the dark horizon. Mirrored wardrobe doors covered the opposite wall, and at one end of the room, on a slightly raised dias, a low, wide japanese style bed was veiled by a translucent gauze curtain.

They moved into the center of the room, where Leeza turned, letting the towel drop from her shoulders and onto the floor. She exposed herself in the diffuse light, inhaling her svelte tummy and modeling her pointy pink breasts, turning slowly before the bright eyed brunette, "What do you think?" she asked. The lovely young student stood open-mouthed in front of her, wrapped in the thick terrycloth, the curling ends of her mahoghany hair still wet from the hot tub, gaping at the celebrity. Leeza reached out with both hands and slowly opened the towel away from the beautiful girl's shoulders, exposing her firm, round brown-tipped mammaries.

They kissed, face to face; breasts jostling nudely together, hot hands gliding sensuously across the silky flesh of each other's back, the ready heat of thier pussys blending together as thier pudendas bumped innocently. The nervous realization that she would soon be writhing naked in bed with the famous reporter, triggered every sexual response in her young body. Leeza slipped a fingertip into the underwear's elastic strip at the student's tan belly, snapping it lightly against the toned flesh. Darci followed eagerly as Leeza caught her fingers and pulled her toward the bed. "Let's take those off," she heard the happy voice bubbling.

Leeza lifted the curtain for Darci, then sat on the edge of the bed in front of her. She put her hands on the brunette's hips, and hooking her fingers into the elastic band of the shorts, slowly lowered the plaid garment. Fine black curls peeked over the descending waistband, and then, as the boxers dropped, a trim patch of fur at her pubis was exposed, nestling between the twin tanned pillars of her young thighs. Leeza leaned forward, burying her noze in the springy curls, inhaling the woman's odor. She slid a hand underneath, following the tantalizing curve, and gently traced Darci's labia with her finger. "You look lovely darling," whispered Leeza. The tip of her index found a damp center of warmth along the split, and she pushed up into Darci, while planting little wet kisses in her navel.

Darci swooned forward, hands falling on her mentor's shoulders for support, the shifting weight toppling Leeza and the women tumbled together giggling, sprawling across the futon mattress. Delicious silky warmth ignited the women's bodies as they slid together. Darci's thigh fell between Leeza's legs and stayed there, pressing into the woman's genitals, her breasts a soft cushion on Leeza's stomach. A wordless communication flashed between them, each searching the other's eyes for a sign of the lust that both women felt. Leeza took Darci's hand and pushed it into her panties, the ambitous student let her finger tease along the wet slit and then pressed forward, finding the celebritie's wet hole. "Oh yesssssss," hissed Leeza.

They slithered together, kissing deeply. Darci felt the warm oil of Leeza's arousal lubricating her finger as she slid it deep between the full muffin-like labia. Leeza lifted her pelvis in invitation and the promising intern's finger slipped inside her warm tight hole. Gasping for air, Leeza broke the kiss; mouth open wide, her stomach concave, hips rocking steadily to meet Darci's thrust. A faint "unnnngghh," "unnnngghh," squeaked in her throat and blonde locks lashed the famous face as she tossed her smiling head on the pillow. "Oh, that feels nice," she gushed. Using both hands Leeza gripped the girl's wrist, and uttering an eager, "Ahh, ahhhhhh..." pulled the finger deeper into her wet sex. Darci scratched her fingernail back and forth, in a friendly gesture, deep inside the soft resiliant wall of Leeza's tunnel. "Take off my panties" Leeza whined.

She gently removed her finger, and straddling Leeza's knees, tugged the paisley patterened panties down, revealing a healthy forest of straight platinum hairs that twisted together in tempestuous clumps, as if a mniature tornado had wandered across her mons. Slender, toned thighs flexed and flared as Leeza lifted her buttocks to let the garment pass. Darci lowering the lilac wisp halfway down her smooth rose-cream legs when her hostess wiggled beneath her, and using a toe, caught the elastic waistband of the panties, quickly skimming the satiny strip off her ankles.

Smiling sweetly into the pale, slate-blue eyes, Darci stretched herself out directly on top of the svelte blonde. Legs together, the ermine mane at her pubis mixed with Leeza's platinum pelt as their mons connected, their bellys breathing together in short sharp gasps. She made her hard brown nipples roll teasingly back and forth several times across Leeza's rubbery pink spikes, before easing down onto them, and capturing Leeza's warm, waiting lips in a soul-searching kiss. Thier tongues met in a mutual gliding exchange of passion as Leeza spread her knees, and Darci sank into the warm saddle of her open thighs. Leeza's hands spanned greedily over the firm swell of teenaged buns, pulling the girl into her, making a gentle rythmic thrusting motion with her hips as they kissed.

Darci's hands rose to frame the famous breasts, and breaking their kiss, lowered her face to the ruby aureoles, smoothly sucking one puffy tip into her mouth, feeling the tender rosette give way under her licking tongue. As Leeza groaned and writhed beneath her it gave Darci a thrilling satisfaction to know that she was bringing sexual pleasure to this woman whom she admired so much. She levered her hips slightly, so that the capsule of her clitoris rode into the warm wet groove of Leeza's labial cleft. Squeezing both spongy cones in her hands, she moaned aloud around the soft pointy flesh in her mouth, "Oohhh...Leeza..." Both women buzzed at the genital contact. Darci held her breath, working her pussy automatically into Leeza's wet slit in an ancient motion. Leeza lifted the suckling bundle of chestnut curls from her breast and gazed deeply into the liquid brown irises of the sexy young feminist as thier clits rolled together, "That's so nice," she smiled. They quietly celebrated a union of sisterhood, a femininity independent of men, and a sexuality infinitely more complex. Their vagina's moved easily together, as if they knew each other well, each responding to the other with an answering pressure from the hips, their two fleshy marbles playing an intense game of hide and seek amid the slippery pink folds of protective labia.

Darci blushed heavily as the woman's slate-blue eyes searched her face and she looked away briefly, to the sparkling lights of L.A., visible through the diffusing gauze curtain that surrounded the bed, and then back down to the firm upthrusting breasts, nipples wiggling obscenely, and the slender undulating torso squirming up into her. Broad bolts of electric ecstasy ripped through her convulsing abdomen as she rubbed herself onto Leeza's slick lips, "Unnnngg..." she whined, lubricating into the open pink slice. Wild sparks of pleasure firing in their loins, the women lost themselves to the exquisite purring between their legs.

The sexually aroused collegian lifted herself, and straddled Leeza's thigh for the second time that day. Eyes closed, she began rocking her hips, so that her clitoris rasped along the strong sinews, and she preformed a kind of lewd, primal dance on the woman's slim, muscular leg. Driven by an ancient rhythm, she gripped her own hot boobs and clenching her teeth rode the long flexing muscle breathlessly. As the room spun in a dizzying whirl she ground her inflamed genitals onto the woman's leg, "Oh, Leeza... I'm..." she squeaked, and then the room blew away. The explosion shattered her into a million points of vibrating white light, expanding out into a wide timeless space where oozed a marvelous sort of substance, coating her skin with the most delightfully intense prickles of pleasure, and wrenching the orgasm from her quivering tummy. As the spasm twisted in her gut she fell forward, and Leeza pulled the young freshman's body up along her own, so that her stiff pink nipples scraped deliciously along the silky tanned curves, and raised her thigh between the girl's shapley legs, snuggling into the thin line of damp heat at their apex. She gently kissed the soft, scented brown tangles covering Darci's skull; then her forehead, nose, and both cheeks, finally slipping her tongue into the moaning girl's mouth. Darci kissed back gratefully, giving her tongue to the other woman, the orgasm, sweet and powerful, throbbing through her veins, created a tingling numbness in her face and jaw. "I want to eat you," whispered Leeza. She helped Darci turn; arranging her legs on the wide mattress so that the two were laying on their sides, head to toe. She wrapped her hands around the back of Darci's thighs and brought her face forward between the sleek limbs, inhaling the teen's vaginal musk. She thrilled to Darci's full mammaries gliding across her stomach, and felt the pretty student's passionate breath on her own thighs. She dipped her head between the girl's legs and layed her tongue onto the bright pink patch that opened in the black curls. The fresh lubrication of Darci's cum oozed from the tight slit and made a thin slick layer where Leeza's tounge skated to and fro, like a schoolgirl on an icy pond.

The intensely pleasurable contact startled Darci and she tightened her arms around the smooth, slender legs; setting herself for the thrilling ride ahead, panting hot kisses onto Leeza's spreading thighs. "Can you lick me too?" came a sweet voice from the other end of the bed. With a low moan Darci pushed her face into the cozy warmth, breathing in the mixed odors of Leeza's intimate anatomy. She made small exploratory kisses into the dark crevasse. Searching with her lips, she located the wet heat of Leeza's pink crease, and let her tongue tease along the swollen labia, following the inside curve around to the pouting inner lips, and testing the piquant oil there with the tip of her tongue; it was her first taste of pussy.

Leeza gently encouraged the lovely, sexually-charged student with a motion of her pelvis, and the teen's tongue wiggled into her oily slit. Delighting with pleasure at the oral invasion she tensed her tummy against Darci's soft breasts, and moaned a long approval into the intern's wet, meaty pussy. Licking the swollen labia tenderly, she let her lingus slither inside the wet orfice, flickering the tip of her tongue around and around the open ring she found there. The lithe young woman answered with her hips, circling into the swirling tongue and screaming sharply into the muffled chamber of Leeza Gibbon's swollen genitals. A faint scent of patchouli oil rose delightfully from her squirming body as a thin sheen of sweat formed across her working flanks.

The two women engaged in a timeless activity that echoes through the eons. Resonating with women everywhere who have sought each other out for understanding, support, and comfort in time of need. The full flower of sexual desire in women is often not assuaged by the haphazard grunting of men, and it becomes natural that a whole woman will seek the warm empathy of her own gender. As the women rolled and moaned together on the bed, they seemed to be surrounded by silent legions of feminists throughout history, women supporting their needs, and celebrating a victory over tyranny of the penis.

Leeza reached for the squirming freshman's wrist and brought the attached hand to her lips. Catching the middle finger in her mouth and coating it with saliva. She then manipulated the arm downward, positioning the lubricated finger directly at her anus, and pressed the slender tip into her clenching sphincter. Snaking her tongue slowly along Darci's quivering clitoris she hissed a long, "Yeessssssssss."

Blushing into the older woman's genitals, overcome by the passion surging through her veins, Darci pushed her finger through Leeza's constricted ring, and was rewarded with a squeal as Leeza strained her thighs wide, loving the anal thrill. She buried her finger in the dark heat of Leeza's hot bung, while probing deep into the succulent berry of Leeza's pink pussy with her tongue. Then with a rising alarm, felt a slick digit poking into her own rectum, as Leeza wiggled her finger past Darci's tight sphincter ring, and launched the long index into her cute, squirming rear. The two women rocked on the firm mattress, lost in a sea of ecstasy as the waves of carnal pleasure swept over them.

Their mewls of lust combined into a romantic duet, accompanied by the whisper of rustling bedsheets, as they bucked together on the bed. Darci gritted her teeth as Leeza's finger drilled into her back door and the tongue, like a separate living creature, writhed against her clit. Leeza thrilled to the shy girl's finger wiggling up her ass, and creamed into the wimpering freshman's mouth. Darci felt the rising intensity in Leezas movement. "Ohh, baby..." the teen husked, licking the slick vaginal walls of the celebrity and returning to the throbbing nubbin of clitoris. She held the little bud prisoner in her lips, and flashed her tongue quickly across the tiny tip.

Leeza's orgasm hit like a California earthquake. Her body spasmed violently and she thrashed her head between the teen's butterflying thighs, sucking at the tender pussy. She jammed her finger deep into the young woman's rear, working her fist into the firm, spongy cheeks and circling her tongue frantically into the girl's pretty pussy. Darci gushed into the woman's mouth, her hot thighs squeezing, trapping the licking blonde head as a huge thunderous wave of ecstasy gathered above her; and then came crashing down.

Little mewls of satisfied lust permeated the timeless bliss that settled like a soft blanket over the two women. Darci felt Leeza's finger slide from her anus and she murmured something unintelligible into the silky warm thighs that framed her burning face.

A fluttering of gauze against her nose startled the girl. A breeze was blowing in from the bright, open window and she realized it was morning. A woman's voice drifted into her ears, "She's lovely Marta, and doing fine." Leeza was on the telephone with Dean Jenkins. "Well your welcome to stay here." she heard the perky, articulate voice say. Darci stared wide-eyed, out into bluegrey L.A. morning, and smiled.

12