All Comments on 'A Little Adult Fun'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Goody

A story about fat people swapping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Two marriages headed for divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SUGGESTON

All you cuck haters get together and write a Burn The Bitch story so we can bomb it with the same hate comments you use here.Looking back its been about a month since a B.T.B story has been here,,so I guess the B.T.B stories are in fetish now..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
suggestion

you value your opinion and that is good for you, but i can't even bring myself to use capital letters to rate your comments lower than all of taylorsam's stories. they are all as useless as tits on a marble statue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is a fantasy

No real persons played this game so I doubt they will get a divorce. I don't like Gay porn so I don't read it. Maybe people who hate cuck stories should just not read them.

ohhfineohhfineover 6 years ago
Well done

I thought it was a nice little fantasy, keep up the good work, haters always hate

Bob150BobBob150Bobover 6 years ago
I like it!!

Wish my wife had that good of a friend.

Now,.....👎 Can't do it. Maureen wish we would.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a Cuck Story

This was not a cuck story. This was a swapping story. Totally different concepts. I gave four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
to the ass wipe anon who bitches about the btb stories

You must be a slow learner, how many times do I have to tell you, btb stories are not fetish. Can you say the same about the willing cuckold tales you seem to prefer? By any chance where you last in line when they handed out brains? You seem to have comprehension issues. Get educated before making any more comments, prevents other readers of thinking you're a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LOVED IT

DAM 1 HOT STORY.........BACK IN THE SEVENTIES THE WIFE AND I DID THIS WITH A CLOSE FRIENDS OF OURS AND WE LOVED IT DOING IT MANY TIMES THE BAD THING OUR FRIENDS DIVORCED NOT BECAUSE OF OUR ADULT GAMES....BUT THE WIFE AND I WOULD OF BEEN MARRIED 34 YEARS BUT MY WIFE DIED 12 DAYS BEFORE POUR 34 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERASY......RIP BABY LOVE YOUXXXXXXXXXXXX

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
I loved it too!

Nice story. Rated 5 stars.

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago

Great, made me very hard and m6 wife nice and wet.

We fingered and wanked reading together

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good swapping

Good swapping story! Swapping ain't cuck. 5 Stars to counter the 1 star pricks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Married couples swap

Nice name "A little adult fun", I would have liked another chapter to see how things panned out when they got together and discussed the swap and how things were going to proceed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could be real!

It's sort of 'human' that although men might 'suggest' swapping it really takes the women to get the balls rolling! So... I think the story is well thought out, well developed and a good model for others who might be inclined.... as I'm a man, I need to get my wife thinking... hmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

Swapping is sexy. As I read the story, I imagine my wife getting fucked by my friend as I get to fuck her best friend. Author may have added a slightly dominating behavior of wives. Cock humiliation for the smaller man and cock torture for the well-hung could have added the spice. Visualizing a different cock going into my wife's pussy as she writhes in sexual excitement gives me a hardon.... everytime.

rivaldopenaldorivaldopenaldoover 6 years ago
Part 2

Can you please continue this story. 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun story

Very fun story. Enjoyed it a lot. It would be nice to see if they continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's the way swapping usually happens.

Beginning in the late sixties and for years afterwards my wife and I experienced fucking with our friends, sometimes in the lounge rooms while we were together and other times we paired off into seperate rooms.

The secret to the ongoing success of those encounters was that we were open and honest with each other. There was never any secret liaisons with the others partner afterwards.

If ever a problem arose as to jealousy or other matters they were openly discussed as soon as possible, between the four persons involved.

Some marriages did come to an end, but were probably heading that way anyway. Statistically two out of three marriages fail for one reason or another for a variety of reasons albeit financial, boredom / incompatibility , drink/drug/spousal abuse.

We are still married and approaching our fiftieth anniversary and savour those times from our past when we had a little adult fun.

GillotineGillotineover 5 years ago
Good story, but needs more

What about the next morning with Trevor & Erin? Next gathering with all 4? Spouses conversations? Too much character involvement at the beginning to end with only Donna & Stan.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 4 years ago
Great

What a wonderful story, full of sex. Great characters well described, a nicely written story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
GREAT-- 5 STARS

Great story with hot sex action...I'm totally against swapping and not being in the same room for spouses to share the excitement...it was briefly mentioned at the very end...I hope the four of them end up fucking in the same room and/or bed

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not talking with the husbands first was foolish

I have nothing against two couples, all good friends, swapping partners. Inviting anyone into a couple's sex life is a huge decision, though, and there is a real possibility things might not turn out fabulously. A really poor result might do serious harm to the marriages involved. This set up was disrespectful and foolish. If the husbands had made this agreement and then surprised their wives in just the same way, I doubt these ladies would have been pleased.

ThatOneCouplefor2ThatOneCouplefor2about 3 years ago
Great Story!

Really well written, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Taylorsam, you definitely know how to write an enjoyable and erotic story. You are one of the better writers on this platform. Another 5.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Whilst well written and nicely explicit, it seems quite sterile and abstract. There was no emotion shown, no thoughts about the possible repercussions afterwards.

Perhaps if Stan (?) having had a longer shower, then confronted by his friends wife in the bedroom became angry and refused to participate. Meanwhile his wife was engaged in sex next door as it was after 6.00pm

At least there would be more of a story as they untangled the mess.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 year ago

hmmm, erotic for sure,, guess i liked it but not much affection or emotion for couples who have known each other,,,loved the plot though..

Lumpy2Lumpy2about 1 year ago

Great story. Wish I could talk my wife into doing this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another great story. Begs for a follow-up (or two). The after discussion. Any taboos broken (one couple into anal, the other not...;BDSM). Another time, starting in the hot tub and progressing to swapping in front of each other. Do the daughters find out? Become involved? Lots of ways to continue.

Please do continue, your writing is wonderful.

mfj

ExcoachExcoach22 days ago

Outstanding story, loved the chapters to break up the story. Another piece of amazing literature from that erotic brain of yours. One of your best works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous