A Little Adult Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love my Erin and always will, but I will admit that I have had fantasied about having sex with you since we met. I can't hide my excitement to fulfill that fantasy."

"I would be lying I told you I hadn't thought about us, you know, together." Donna said staring at Stan's hard cock.

Stan places his lips on Donna's mouth giving her a kiss. "You didn't get a call, right?" They looked at the clock now at 6:15. Donna shook her head no. "Then if they are on schedule with your plan, your husband is in my bed right now with my wife as we speak having sex."

Donna looked into Stan's eyes, "My head is telling me this is a mistake, but my body is telling me otherwise. Shit, I'm so sorry. I really thought I had made up my mind."

Stan was certain that Donna was calling it off. "It is okay, Donna. I will call them and tell them I had second thoughts. If they have already started we will just tell them to stop." He turned to the dresser to pick up his phone.

"Wait, Stan," Stan turned to find Donna standing there holding the red babydoll in her hand. She let it drop to the floor, "Can we go slow?"

Stan put the phone down, embracing Donna, "We will go at whatever speed you want. We don't have to anything you don't want to do. Do you want to get in the bed?"

With a nod from Donna, the two climbed into the bed, once again embracing. Stan's lips found Donna's followed by Donna's tongue sliding into Stan's mouth.

They kissed for several minutes when Donna moved Stan's hand to her tits. Stan eagerly fondled them. They made out for a few more minutes when Donna broke their kiss. "Thank you," she said, looking him in the eye.

"For what?" Stan said with a quizzical look. Donna got up and stood next to the bed. Stan thought this was it, their night was over.

"For not rushing me." Donna slid her thong down her legs and climbed back in bed. "I'm ready now, and yes I'm sure." Donna slid in next to Stan, grabbing his cock as she snuggled in close. "I'm sorry I was acting stupid. I really want to have sex with you, all night?" Donna rolled to her back and spread her legs wide.

Stan moved over the top of Donna positioning himself between her legs. His cock pushed gently against her pussy, then slowly moved inside. Donna moaned loudly as Stan slowly pumped his dick inside her pussy. "Oh my God, I can't believe this. My kitty is on fire," Donna moaned

Stan kept a nice even pace sliding his cock in and out of Donna's pussy. He slowed down several times to keep from cumming too soon. He wanted Donna to cum first but it was getting harder and harder to control. Donna's breathing was quickening and she started moaning. Stan was sensing she was about to cum, which was good as he was about to blow.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," Donna grunted. She bit her lip and bucked her hips. Stan kept pumping, making sure she came hard.

Once Donna came down from her orgasm, Stan kissed her then grunted to her, "My turn." Stan knew he wouldn't last long now; her orgasm almost caused him to cum. Stan picked up his pace grinding her pussy with his cock.

"Mmm, Stan fill my kitty!" Donna whispered and Stan grunted, shooting his load into Donna.

Stan collapsed next to Donna finding her lips with a kiss.

They lay there in silence holding each other till Stan spoke up, "How do you feel?"

"Great, I know two things: One, I love my husband; and two, I'm so glad we had sex. I'm excited to fuck you all night long. I love 'adult fun'," Donna said with a sigh.

"Wow, that was perfectly said. I don't want to break the moment, but could we go downstairs and get something to eat. If we are going to have sex all night, I'm going to need to eat something to keep up my strength and keep something else up," Stan said with his stomach growling.

Chapter 6

Donna went to the bathroom to wipe the cum out of her pussy, while Stan went the kitchen to make some sandwiches. After the last of Stan's cum was cleaned up, she looked at herself in the mirror. She had just fucked her best friend's husband and there was no going back from that. She picked up the babydoll and slipped it on but left the thong on the floor. She noticed her phone on the dresser. Her heart jumped when she saw it flashing with a text notification from Trevor. The text read, "I love you too, enjoy yourself."

Donna smiled and put the phone down, making her way downstairs. She found Stan naked standing in front of the sink washing lettuce. His white naked ass stood out next to his tanned body.

Stan turned around noticing that she had put on her lingerie, "Oh sorry, I should have put something on?"

"No, I'm the one who is overdressed. I like the view," Donna said smiling.

Stan had poured two glasses of wine and made them each a sandwich. Stan sat in the chair next to Donna, taking a bite from his sandwich. "I can't believe you guys planed this. I never would have guessed you guys would have agreed to a swap let alone plan it."

"I hope you are not mad how we sprang this on you?" Donna said.

"Please, Trevor and I have talked about trying to get you guys naked many times when we were drunk. We didn't think you would agree to that let alone sex. How could I be mad about you giving us our fantasy? I love the idea of having the whole night. Not sure if I could have done it if I had to watch Erin and Trevor fucking."

"I can't lie; I am both very excited and very nervous. The sex we had was great and I'm really looking forward to spending the rest of the night with you. I'm not sure I will want to continue this, but I honestly can't think of a reason not to. Your wife called it 'adult fun' just between the four of us. I think that is a great way to put it. You don't think this will mess up the friendship we have?"

"No I don't. If anything we will become closer," Stan said, laughing. "Seriously, this doesn't change how I feel about Erin or Trevor for that matter. I think the biggest thing is that we have to be open with each other. I don't want to sneak around behind their back to fuck you and I don't want them to do that either."

Donna smiled at Stan, finishing her sandwich and glass of wine. She looked at Stan's plate that was now empty and said, "I agree, I still don't know if I will be able to do this again. If this is just a one night thing I don't want to spend it in the kitchen. Are you ready to go back to the bedroom?" Donna put the dishes in the sink then held out her hand to Stan.

Stan bypassed her hand, hugging her and kissing her, "We could have some fun in the kitchen too. But let's get back to my bed for more 'adult fun'." Stan and Donna made their way up to the bedroom. When they got in the door Stan dimmed the lights and Donna pulled off her Babydoll.

The two embraced and kissed till Stan spoke up, "Donna you have always been a planner, do you have a plan of what you want us to do? And don't be shy."

Donna looked at Stan, smiling, "You do know me. This is just what I was thinking, we don't have to do it this way but I would like to start by tasting your dick. It looks and feels fatter than Trevor's. I know you want to play with my tits you stare at them all the time."

"Guilty as charged, your breasts are magnificent. I would love to spend some time with them. Erin's are nice but I've always wanted to get my hands on yours." Stan said getting to the bedroom door.

"When you have had some time with my girls I would like to feel your tongue between my legs. I hear you are very good at it."

"You girls talk about stuff like that?" Stan then sat on the bed

"Oh yes, Erin brags about your pussy eating, I can't wait. My Trevor, he is just okay. After that, I just figure that we see how many different positions we can try till we wear out. Does that sound okay?"

"Let's see, you sucking my dick, playing with your tits, eating your pussy and then fucking till we pass out. I think that would be okay."

"Let's get to it then." Donna said, crawling between Stan's legs grabbing his cock.

Chapter 7

Erin and Trevor had also taken a break after they had sex to get something to eat. Trevor spoke while they ate, "Whose idea was this?"

"Why? You don't like the arrangement?" Erin asked with a smile.

"Oh God no, you know I've wanted to fuck you for a long time. I just never thought my wife would agree to it. She is a little too conservative for this, as is Stan. How did you talk her into it?" Trevor said

"She is more adventurous than you think; I think she has had this little fantasy about fucking my husband for a while too."

"I have to ask, why spring it on us separately? Why not all four of us get together to discuss it?" Trevor asked.

"I thought it was a little more exciting this way and I was afraid one of us might back out if we had to watch our spouse walk off with the other."

"Now that we have crossed the line what are you expecting from here?" Trevor asked.

"To be honest, I'm not sure. I think it is 50-50 that Stan or Donna are going to say that this is a one-night thing. Donna hinted that she would only want to do it once. I think it would be fun for us to keep swapping, not all the time. I would like to see the four of us in one bed. Hell, we flirt all the time. I wanted to see what it would be like; would you want to continue?" Erin said.

"Shit, you know I would fuck you anytime you wanted as long as Donna will let me."

"Good answer; make sure you have the wife's permission to fuck her best friend." Erin picked up the plates putting them in the sink. "I'm ready to go back to bed if you've gotten enough to eat to keep your strength up," Erin said.

"You know if you would have given us a heads-up Stan and I could have prepared. Maybe we could have gotten some of those little pills to help keep us up all night."

Erin went over to Trevor cupping his soft cock. "Aw, does your cock need some help to stay hard for me?" Erin bent down and gave the cock in her hand a little kiss. As she stroked him she felt his cock begin to swell. "Mmm, I think I'm getting a reaction down here. Let's get back up to your bed and get this dick back in my pussy. I'm sure my Stan is giving your Donna's pussy a good work out in our bed."

Chapter 8

Donna and Stan had fucked till they were both exhausted. They had fallen asleep in each other's arms about 2:00 am. Donna, like Erin had set an alarm on her phone for 6:00am when their swap would be done. Donna's eyes opened to see the clock next to the bed read 5:00 am. She thought to herself that in an hour their little experiment would be done. Her mind was replaying the events of the night. She had believed at the beginning of the night that this was going to be a one night thing. She wasn't as sure now. Her fingers rubbed her swollen pussy lips with satisfaction. She still loved her husband but she also enjoyed Erin's idea of adult fun. She thought to herself that she was glad that they had done it and was thinking that she might want to do it again.

Donna looked at the clock again reading 5:02 am. "That's more than enough time for another go," she thought to herself. But what would Stan think of that, could he get it up again? She was determined to find out.

Donna gently rolled off Stan's arm that she was being held by. Stan was on his back with his legs slightly spread. She knelt beside him gently taking his cock in her hand, moving her mouth to it. It smelled like a mixture of his cum and pussy juice. After a quick kiss she took his dick into her mouth and started sucking on it. Stan moved slightly but was still asleep. Donna felt his cock grow in her mouth as she sucked harder.

Stan moaned loudly when his cock became hard and Donna continued to stroke and suck him. Donna could tell that Stan was waking up as his cock was fully erect. She scooted on top of him lining up her pussy with his dick sliding onto it. Stan's eyes opened wide, "Damn, nice wake up. You have got to tell Erin to do this to me."

"I was hoping you had one more in you before our time was up," Donna said grinding her pussy into Stan's cock.

"You mean one more time in you." As Donna was riding Stan's cock, Stan pulled her down to his lips. "Is this going to be the last time my cock gets to go in there?"

Donna sat up still grinding her hips into Stan's pelvis. "I think when we began the night I would have said we were going to do this just tonight. But now I think I've changed my mind. I might change mind if I see your Erin riding Trevor's cock like I'm riding you, but I'm turned on right now with the thought of our spouses fucking. Is that wrong?"

"No, it is not wrong. Four close friends had sex and I know I loved it. If they enjoyed it as much as we did, I see no reason not to do it again. I just hope they agree," Stan said.

"I guess we will find out tonight at dinner when we discuss it. No more talking just fucking."

12