All Comments on 'A Little Courage Goes a Long Way'

by Hollow_Eyes

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
No Wonder

You have "HolLow Eyes" writing stories like this??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Good Story!

I had a simular experience when I was 14 with my older sister. Damn you brought back memories, dont let the story stop there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good work

a very well written and arousing story. loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
how mothers satisfy their horny sons

In this fine story, two sisters are mothers to very horny sons. Sheryl confides to Heidi that her 19-year-old boy is obsessed with his Mom, taking every chance he gets to look at and brush up against her tits, ass, and even her hairy cunt! Heidi laughs it off, her son is the same way, always getting a big tent under his fly when he's around his mother. She's found a way to cope with it, though. She lets her son beat off in front of her and blow his balls on his mother's tits! Sheryl tries the same with her son Riley, who's as thrilled by showing his big stiff dick to his mother, jacking it and shooting his load in front of Mom as any normal boy would be! But Riley wants a lot more from his Mom, and step by step he gets it, shooting his cum on her face, getting into the shower with her, finger fucking her twat, and sticking his stiff prick between her thighs, to show Mom what he's got in store for her! No doubt he'll soon achieve every boy's dream, by shoving his dick up the same cunt he came out of and unloading his balls up his mother's warm welcoming and ever-loving twat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very hot

more of this , especially liked the part when he came in her face

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How old are you??

Dude, are you like 12 or something? My 7 year old sister can write better than this shit!!YOU SUCK AT WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
cum face

great story i love mom getting a facial from son, would like the story continued with a 3 some or more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
FANTASTIC

Great story. Can't wait for more of this one as you've already opened the door to a follow up. Forget about the one dumb comment and continue writing these fabulous stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great story, I hope the ladies teach him to be a good man and clean them after he cums in and on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
anyone notice that this gifted writer...

is 18 to 22 years old, so maybe still a late teenager? I bet his fat young prick was hard as he wrote the story and he probably shot a good healthy load at the end. Way to go, pal! Mr. HE is fascinated by the idea of a boy sticking his prick up his mother's mommy-hole and blowing his balls up the very same cunt he came out of as a little baby. This is an extremely common idea among young guys, they've fucked plenty of twats their own age, yet there's just something about the twat between their mother's legs that gets to them. They get hard around mom, and nowadays more and more of them just let their mother see them hard in their pants. They get a kick out of mom seeing their prick make a big tent under their fly, if mom stares some boys will just jizz in their pants, making a big wet spot. There's a lot of sexual tension, mom's getting wet herself between her legs. Both mother and son know a lot better place for him to jizz, the perfect place, why the fuck not? It's her own darling baby boy's big stiff prick and the boy's own beloved mother's warm wet cunt--they just naturally belong together. As young HE well knows, up his mother's cunt is where a boy's sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

One the hottest mum - son shower scenes I have read so far!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous