A Little Courage Goes a Long Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Nice. He sounds yummy." Slipping a finger inside her wet hole, wriggling it around feeling her soft insides move with her finger. "Why didn't you do it? Suck him."

"What?" Not really knowing why. She knew she wanted to and knows now that that is what she is thinking about.

"Yeah. I mean, if you are comfortable with whatever, just do it. Don't hold back. Stay in comfort zone, but have fun. Shit, sis! How often is it that you get a nineteen year old all frenzied up about wanting you?!"

Sheryl thought about that. In fact, thought about it all night. The rest of the phone call was basically them fingering themselves until they came, talking back and forth about sex, their sons, and overall how to push aside the feelings of awkwardness and fear. She had a huge orgasm while over the phone. Dropping it from her shoulder to ear hold. Jerking on her bed, spasms of pleasure ripping through her body, sticking her fingers deeper inside of herself. Heidi heard it all. Causing her to have her orgasm. Her long blonde hair going all over the place. Feeling her juices seeping out to between her plump butt cheeks, and over when she clenched them closed from more orgasmic spasms. They composed themselves, picked their phones up and laughed, feeling odd about what had just happened between them. Saying night to each other and hung up.

******

The week had gone by and Riley had continued to masturbate in front of his mother. After the fifth time she no longer used the vodka to be comfortable with the situation. She wanted it. Loved it. Looked forward to happening each day. That Friday she had let him use both hands to touch her breasts while she jerked him off herself. Despite him getting better at not premature ejaculation, he did not last all that long upon the feeling of her hand touching him along with him having his hands in her shirt under her bra touching her bare breasts. Rubbing his fingertips over her nipples and the gentle squeezing and massaging he did. She opened her mouth quickly after the first shot hit her in the chin and lips to take his cum in her mouth and swallowed all that shot out towards her. Letting the rest rub over her closed mouth. His first touch of her with his cock over her mouth and chin.

In the shower she's washing the cum off of her face and body. The water sliding off of her shiny, wet body. She didn't hear Riley come in. Not really expecting it. Her eyes closed rubbing the shampoo in her hair, some of the shampoo suds descending down her body with the water. Riley crouched at the back of the tub and slowly moved the shower curtain to spy on his showering mother.

Oh, nice! his eyes went wide seeing her wet backside. Water and soap gracefully coming down her body matching every curve, leaving behind a trail of water. Her butt shiny and round, a sight he had seen many times before thanks to his spying on her while she's in the shower. Sometimes not even getting caught. Her arms up halfway shampooing her hair glimpse of her breasts rising and lowering slightly. His cock stiffening inside of his shorts.

Pulling his dick out of his shorts he started stroking it watching her butt move side to side and the water running down her body, especially when it goes right over the crack of her butt, his eyes glued to her body. Busted!

Sheryl turned around to wash the back of her head and looked down catching Riley staring right at her and seeing his shoulder moving back and forth rapidly.

"Oh, jeez! What? Riley, honestly?" Covering her body in the front. "I thought you were over this kind of thing, honey."

"I thought since you let me touch you and jerk off and cum on you, then this is ok, too."

Looking at him she thought what's so bad about this. After all, she had had his load shot over her this past week watching him masturbate in front of her, touch her, and look at her as a sexual object; a motherly sexual object, she corrected herself. "Take your clothes off and get in here. I need help with washing my back."

"O- ok." All he can say, watching her move her hands out of the way of her breasts and crotch. Revealing herself completely for the first time willingly.

Getting in the shower he quickly got close to her staring at her naked and wet body in front of him. She smiled at his reactions when being around her in these moments. Her nipples stiffening and body getting nervously shaky for being naked in front of him in the shower, him naked on top of it also! Turning around she handed him the bottle of liquid body soap. "Make sure you get me as clean as you can."

"Right." Already having a handful of soap in his hands. He quickly rubbed it in her back and shoulders. Feeling her warm, wet skin against his palms, getting soapy with each full rotation making her skin feel all the more soft and lovely. The soap is scented with citrus fruits and other crap, point is, it smells good and mixed with rubbing the backside of his mother's body is good enough to give a damn what's in the soap.

Every now and again his hard cock would hit into her butt or lower part of her back. Of course, he'd try and rub it against her butt, feeling her plush, plump butt. Working his hands down her back getting closer to the beginning top part of her butt. His heart racing, breath getting shorter; same with Sheryl feeling the hands of her son rubbing hungrily over her back, feeling his hands getting closer and closer to her butt.

"Wash my butt, too. My whole backside." Taking the soap in her hands and washing the front of her body. Washing her breasts the most, feeling her nipples against her fingertips, and lightly pinching them a little and pulling them enough to not look obvious of what it is she's doing.

Without a moment of hesitation his hands were all over her butt getting it all soapy and slippery. Cupping her round plump cheeks, massaging them with his palms, rubbing and kneading it. He could hear his mother's low moans immediately of touching her there with his bare hands. Her back heaving from heavy breathing. The shower water splashing him from it hitting the top of her head with her looking down in the feeling of pleasure of having a set of young hands of a man on her body.

Getting daring he took a soapy finger and ran it between her cheeks from bottom to top causing her to shudder. He did it again this time going from the top on down. Feeling her cheeks close around his finger for a second or two. The feeling of her soft wet butt. He reached a little further between her legs hoping to get a feel of her pussy before he slides back up her crack.

"Mmm. Baby, please. No." She said in a low whimper, feeling his finger sliding up and down between her butt cheeks. His finger prolonging a little when he reached her anus. A slight push even as he kept doing it.

"Don't worry, mom." He said, getting closer, making sure his dick pushed up against her butt, nestling it between her cheeks. His hand reaching around her waist, hand creeping down between her legs, feeling her bushy pussy hair against his palm resting it there for a moment to take the feeling in; to always remember it if this should be the last time something like this will ever happen again. Her soft skin against his body, her plush butt against his cock, her wet, matted pubic hair against his hand. Taking it all in to forever remember this moment. "You let me do this in front of you and it gives me great pleasure. I want to return the pleasure."

With that his fingers went right to her pussy, opening her plump pussy lips feeling the wetness not that of the shower water, but a internal warm wetness. Sliding his finger inside of her wet hole he felt a softness; a warm, wet softness. Sheryl shuddered again, closed her eyes, and let her son to finger her pussy. Her vagina. Her birth canal where he came out of and now putting a part of him back inside of her. Her hands rubbing her breasts harder and faster now, no longer being secretive about her touching herself.

Feeling his body against hers the water making them rub with great ease against each other. His cock sliding up and down her slipper cheeks and his finger sliding in deeper, she gasped loudly feeling a second, then a third finger slide in her. His other hand going up her body over her hand that's cupping her breast. Moving it out of the way he cupped her breast, pinching and rubbing her erect, but soft, nipple. But his mind is mainly focused on the three fingers inside of her pussy. So wet, tight, and soft feeling. He thought of what it'd feel like if it was his cock instead of fingers.

Immediately following that thought and between the trio of sensations of him fingering his mother's pussy, cupping her breast, and rubbing his cock between her plump, soft, and wet butt cheeks he shot his load of cum all over her. By this time they were towards the back of the tub where the water wasn't hitting them as much. She felt the cum hit her back. Her pussy tightened and next thing he knew his fingers were being squeezed, he felt a really warm sensation against them. He quickly pulled them out of her pussy and looked at them. They were wet and gooey with her cum and juices, her back covered with lines of cum that's slowly sliding down.

He knew he had to take the chance to put the thought in her mind, so he quickly put his dick between her legs, his cock parallel her pussy, and rubbed the top of his cock against her pussy, his hand that was previously massaging her breast now is pinching her clit. Hoping this will give her thoughts about his cock near her pussy and how she could've had it inside of her if she so chose to.

"Oh, honey, ple--" Her voice went when she felt herself orgasm again from feeling his dick rubbing against her pussy and between her now closed thighs, being held up by him. Her moaning filling the steamy, hot bathroom. Her head tilting back falling to the side of his head. His naked mother completely powerless, he knew he could have her right now. He could put his cock right inside of her pussy and she would beg for more in this state of pleasure she's currently in. But he doesn't want her to regret anything, instead, he wants her to want more; crave it. Constantly think of what happened here in the bathroom. This is something she will not be forgetting, and something she will want again.

Pulling his cock out from between her thighs making sure he lightly rubbed against her pussy doing so. Let her long for that kind of touch again, he thought. Taking hold of her waist he held her up and let her catch her breath until she stopped shaking from the obviously powerful orgasm she had. Letting the hot water hit her, she kept silent, just taking in what had happened, and why.

"I hope we can do something like this again." Riley whispered in her ear. Giving her butt a slap, he watched it jiggle a little, and he stepped out to towel off and leave her with her thoughts that are probably contributing to the steam and condensation in the bathroom.

******

"I know! I can't believe it myself!" Heidi listened with great attentiveness on the phone in her bedroom.

"So was it worth it? You enjoy it?" So many questions coursing through her mind. Hearing the answers, a smile came across her face. "I'm glad it worked out the way you wanted it to. Now maybe you'll stop coming over here for pussy and ass since you now got your mom on board." She joked, knowing she'd never turn him down as long as he wanted her.

"Yeah, I know, right! I'm thinking of both of you at the same time. Hell, you talked her into all of this and got her comfortable. Thanks Aunt Heidi. For everything." Riley exclaimed with a matching wide smile as his Aunt's.

"Threesome? Jeez, spoken like a true male. Never happy with just one." She teased him, not really having a problem with that idea. After all, she and her sister grew up masturbating in front of each other, and even masturbated each other sometimes. Along with other things like showering, changing, and playing with each other. "I think first you need to fuck her first before we let her in on everything that's been going on. Now get to bed! It's late, young man!"

"Yeah, yeah. Night, Aunt Heidi. Love you."

12