A Little Extra Spice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple learned from Micaela that Angela was the nicest, fun-loving person anyone could meet and had an insatiable appetite for succeeding at her job. She also said the more Angela learned about the couple, the more she couldn't wait to meet them.

"Hi! I'm Angela!" she said offering her hand to Milla. She spoke with only a slight accent.

Milla took it and gave it a shake. "Hello, I'm Milla. Nice to meet you!"

Nicholas was next and he gave her hand a harder shake. "Nice to meet you, Angela."

Her hand was warm and firm.

Angela tapped his arm. "Come on! Show some enthusiasm! By the time you leave here, both of you will be new people with a new perspective for sure. Sit."

Nicholas was pretty stoked about this but his energy was not visibly as high as hers. That wasn't humanly possible.

The couple looked at each other and did as Angela asked. The chairs were spaced a few feet apart but they didn't adjust them when they sat and chatted with the surrogate for a few minutes.

Angela was leaning forward with her elbows on the desk calendar while glancing occasionally at the paperwork Milla filled out. "Micaela told me all about you guys. You're such a cute couple. We're going to have so much fun today."

Nicholas asked, "How long have you known Kevin and Micaela?"

"About five years. She said things may have been fizzling out in your bedroom and I can help with that. How can I not help my friends' favorite people? So, let's begin. How well is the communication between you two?"

Milla beamed her eyes towards her hubby and entangled their fingers. "I feel that we have no problem expressing our emotions or thoughts. We don't always react in the best way but I guess we're lucky that we can talk to each other. The same can't be said of most couples."

Nicholas grinned and tightened the grip he had with her hand. "Yeah, and she had no problem letting me know she wanted to try some ass action."

Angela said, "Yes, I read that on your sheet, but we'll have to work up to that. Get you guys loosened up first. You have to give your complete beings and souls to each other. I want to see a great big kiss from you guys. Come on, make it hot, sexy!"

Nicholas wasted no millisecond sliding his hands around Milla's waist, yanking her close, and laying a kiss on her so steamy that it sizzled their lips.

Milla closed the space between them as much as possible and embraced him while they continued to kiss. The sounds of their kisses grew louder with the sparks firing through them. They rose from their seats, still connected at the lips, and kept feasting on each other's lips.

They knocked over the chairs trying to get at each other. Nicholas backed her up to the wall and pinned her there. She tossed her arms around his neck as she parted her lips and offered her tongue. He opened his mouth as well and she loved feeling his warm breath.

They intertwined tongues together. He let his hands go wild over her sides, which made her jump. He pushed her shirt up some exposing her tummy, and over her breasts where he gave them a rough knead and squeezing. Her nipples were pushing against her bra. He pinched at them through the fabric and she moaned aloud.

She let her hands drop down over his back and stop over his ass where she felt it up and groped it hard. For whatever issues he had before, Nicholas was ready to fuck her into another world.

Milla's hand slid around to his crotch where she took his cock and daddy sac and rubbed them with her open palm, back and forth.

"Mmmhmm, just like that..." he said with his eyes sealed and tugging and ripping at Milla's locks.

His touches went over her arms, just breezing over her hairs, and below her waist. He moved his fingers over her pussy and they were humming as one.

They happened to ease away to catch their breaths and spotted Angela on the edge of the desk playing with her own pussy through her cotton shorts.

When she realized they were staring at her, she whisked her hand away and slid to her feet. "Sorry, guys that was just the hottest smooch ever, I think." She stood close to the pair. "So, about the anal play you want to try, is it for you both or one of you?"

Angela looked at Milla then Nicholas. Milla looked at her hubby. He shrugged and nodded in affirmation.

He said, "We'd both like to try it."

Angela narrowed her gaze and had that sexy, bedroom look and voice to go with it. "Are we talking about toys, tongues, fingers, or other things?"

Milla said, "Everything!"

Angela nibbled a nail and displayed all of her teeth. "I was hoping you'd say that." She looked at Milla. "And you also said you'd like to experiment with another woman. Am I sexy enough for you or do you just want me to discuss it?"

Milla looked to be in a daze as her face flushed. "Oh, um, you're um, very beautiful but I wouldn't know where to start with that."

Angela smiled and squeezed her hand. "Don't worry about it. That's what I'm here for!"

Nicholas stroked his wife's cheeks with a gentle assuredness. "This is what you want so go for it. I know it's new to you but I think we can trust her."

Angela said, "Aww, thanks. I promised Micaela that I wouldn't let either of you down. Okay, let's do this. Both of you strip below the waist. I'll wait for you by the sofa."

Nicholas grabbed the button on Milla's shorts and unsnapped it. She kicked off her sandals. He dragged her zipper as low as he could revealing her lacy violet panties.

He snuck his fingers inside her shorts and pushed them to her ankles. He smirked and ripped her undies down, too. Her pussy had pretty big lips and he slid his fingertips through them. She was wet and warm and he enjoyed this as much as she did.

Milla held onto his shoulders to brace herself. Her sex smelled of arousal.

"Oh, yes, baby..." she said while grinding against him.

She reached for his belt and tore it loose. He watched with anticipation while she undid his pants, tugged on his zipper, and pulled his pants down.

She licked her lips at the sight of his cock about to ease through the slit in his plaid blue and white boxers.

She gave it a good grope and he let a moan loose. He was so hard that his cock's tip was throbbing.

She kneeled and pulled off his shoes and socks and he stepped out of the boxers and pants. She lid them away.

Nicholas looked down and was amazed at how long and stiff he was. Maybe something about letting go and having complete comfort and trust with her eased the tension that had kept his love-maker sleep.

"Wow, you're a little turned on, aren't you babe?" Milla said as she clamped her hand around his cock and jerked it a couple of slow motions. "I want you in me."

"Soon, I hope. Mmm."

The softness of her hand had him wanting to squirt loads on her. Almost with a tear in his eye, he had pull away before he did so too quickly. Their session had only started!

While holding hands, the couple approached Angela who was standing next to the sofa.

She was trying to keep it as professional as possible given the situation but she was just a little distracted as she tried to speak. "Uh, um, with anal sex, it's important that both of you are comfortable so Milla, you lie on your back."

Milla sunk into the sofa and it looked to massage her body with its softness as she lowered into it. "This is comfy. I wish we had a couch like this one. Oooh!"

Angela spread Milla's legs. Nicholas was playing with himself as he kept his sights on her wet pussy and trimmed hair.

The couple was content to trust Angela and whatever techniques she wanted to show.

The surrogate looked at Nicholas. "You should..." Before she could finish, he was already eating his wife. "Um, give her some amazing oral, never mind. You already know what to do, mmm."

Milla's sex was so inviting that he couldn't help himself. She gripped the side of the sofa while her hubby was licking that pussy with a renewed hunger. It tasted like candy and he couldn't stop swirling his tongue through her pussy lips and into the pinkness of her flesh within. He drove a trio of digits into her and sucked hard on her clit. In and out he was finger-fucking Milla and she was screaming in ecstasy with her eyes rolled back.

He curled his digits upward when he moved them in her and she was arching her back. Her skin was drenched and steamy.

Nicholas reached beneath himself to stroke his cock while he glided his tongue so slowly from the bottom of her pussy, over her lips, and to her clit, and all the way down again.

He was trying even harder to keep from cumming and had to stop stroking.

He spread her pussy and licked up all the juices she was releasing.

Milla was moving her hips all over the sofa when fucked her with his hardened tongue. It was hot in there and so tasty.

"I'm going to cum!" Milla said with her voice crackling.

Angela said, "No, not yet!"

Milla pouted when Nicholas' tongue left a void when he took it away. She was left in a sexual limbo right when she was rushing towards the apex.

Angela had stripped off her shorts and navy blue panties, which were on the floor in a pile nearby. She was wearing a strap-on, a purple six-inch one with a rubbery-like vein along its side. Again the couple couldn't help but notice her well-worked out legs and Nicholas and Milla looked at each other and mouthed the words, "oh, wow!"

The thing is Angela was eyeing them with the same lust.

Angela said to Milla, "Sit up for me."

Milla did as she asked. She sat on the edge of the sofa with her legs parted slightly. Angela took her hand. Nicholas noticed how his wife was relaxed and looked on in anxiousness for what was next.

Angela ran her fingers through Milla's tresses. "You're very beautiful and sexy. Does your hubby tell you that?"

"Mmmhmm. Yes, all the time. I didn't always believe it because of his recent manly issues but deep down, I know that he feels that way."

Nicholas said, "I do mean it and don't you forget it."

Milla smiled really big and full of teeth.

Angela stroked the back of Milla's hand with her thumb. "It's natural for some men to have issues when they get older but your love will get you through it. Anyhow, Milla, you are so beautiful that I have to kiss you now..."

Angela tilted her head and pressed her lips to Milla's. She caressed her neck and deepened the kiss with a harder kiss but followed by several gentler ones. She nibbled Milla's lower lip and kissed it softly as well. Milla was gasping as she tightened her legs together.

"Oh my..." Milla said as she tried to breathe.

Nicholas was rubbing his hand over his cock's head and shaking.

"How did that feel, sweetie?" Angela asked. It took her a bit to respond.

"Wow..."

Angela pointed at Milla. "Okay, sweetie, get on your knees."

She did as she asked. She was on all fours waiting.

In that position, her ass was cute and round and her hubby wanted it. Her brownish pink asshole with light brown shadow was puckering at him and he wanted to kiss it.

Nicholas walked over and asked, "We should make sure she's lubed up really well, right?"

Angela nodded and held up a tube with a clear gel. "Yes, that's very important. You can use lube like I have here or if you're really adventurous, you could dive in yourself and get it nice and wet. What would you like to try?"

Milla looked back, winked at Nicholas, and wiggled her booty.

"Oh, I'll do the honors!" he said as he got on his knees behind his lover.

Milla said, "Mmm, I was hoping you would!"

Nicholas spread her ass cheeks. He went right in and licked her puckered hole over and over with long licks. She tasted bitter but delicious nonetheless. More than that, he loved how she shook her butt when he was pleasuring her butthole.

"Did you like that, baby?" he asked at a whisper.

She shook her head to say "yes."

He circled his licker on it for a while when Angela said, "Fuck her with your tongue, get it deep in there, and lick her all inside!"

He peered at her spread ass but she was still tight. He pressed his tongue in and fucked her though he couldn't quite get it deep. He gripped both of her cheeks and just got it in as best he could and then he swirled it, licked it all around, and kissed it a few times.

"Ohhh, yeeaah..." Milla cried out.

Angela looked at her asshole and pushed the tip of her finger against it. "She still needs to open up. Try to ease your finger in but be gentle, okay?"

"Alright, I'll be careful. Let me know if it hurts," he said to his wife.

She chuckled. "You'll hear me loud and clear!"

"Try some of this," Angela said as she turned her tube of lube over her ass and let some coat it.

Nicholas rubbed it over her puckered bud and Milla couldn't contain her joyous cries. It was a cool sensation and she loved her ass simply being played with.

He pushed in his first finger's tip and her asshole began to open up to accept it. He kept going until a little more was in and she widened to accommodate.

"Oww!" Milla cried while squinting.

Nicholas stopped and asked, "Are you okay?"

The entirety of her body shuddered. "I can take it. Keep going, please."

Nicholas went further still until most of his finger was in. She took a breath and moaned.

Angela stood next to him. "Keep your finger in but move it back and forth but carefully, hon."

"Okay," he said as he slow fucked her and she was wiggling her ass, legs, and feet.

He went a bit faster and she moaned louder. It made him want to put his cock in her ass and fuck her good. Something about how much his wife liked it made him want to do it.

He slipped out his digit, dove into her ass again, and devoured it with a hungered frenzy of tongue strokes. Milla was inhaling and exhaling with quick breaths, patting the sofa, and purring.

He plunged a couple of fingers into her sex and moved them all around within Milla while he continued licking her ass and she was going wild.

Nicholas' fingers, coated with the sweet nectar of her sex, slid back into her dirty hole, and he fucked her with them in a steady motion. Her asshole stretched over his fingers and she was humming louder the longer his digits were driving into her.

Angela rested her hand on his shoulder. "Wow, you are one hot couple. I don't think you needed my help at all. Whew!" She had a gentle touch that said for him to keep it up as she rubbed his back. "There are so many toys you can use anally—all shapes and lengths and vibrators, butt plugs, anal beads, whatever tickles your booty, I mean your fancy! I'm going to show you how you can fuck her with your cock the first time."

Milla rose up and leaned against the back of the couch with her arms over it. "I wanted to try this position."

Angela snuggled up behind her and tugged on her hip. "That's better. I wanted your ass to poke out at me more! It's so cute."

"Mmmhmm," she said as she laid her head on the rear of the couch.

Angela held the faux cock close to her pussy. "Unless you're feeling extra animalistic, go ahead and give her a good fuck first to get some natural lube and make her feel awesome."

She held the cock and eased it into her pussy until only the head was in. Milla tried to back up to get more of it and Angela was happy to give her all of it. She started slow but only for a few strokes before she held Milla's hips and pounded her into the couch.

Milla dug into the cushion. "Oooh shit! Fuck me!"

She got what she asked for and Angela went faster and harder. Nicholas drew his hand back and swatted Milla's ass a few times while Angela was drilling her pussy. Milla's eyelashes were flickering as she was overloading with sexual sensations.

Angela switched to drawing her hips back until the head was at her pussy's edge and drilled her again. She drew back again and rammed her harder still. She went on like this for a few minutes. Nicholas was stroking himself again as he was aroused at seeing Angela fuck his wife and more so at the apparent pleasure she was getting from it.

Angela was fucking Milla like she'd had quite a bit of practice with that cock. She was almost as good as he was but not quite! Still, he discovered something new in their sex life that they could use later on.

Angela slowed her motions, withdrew the toy, and held its tip against her asshole. "Okay, take care here. A cock is just a wee bit bigger than your finger."

Nicholas snickered. "Yeah, if I didn't learn anything today, I can say I learned one thing."

"Hehe, just making sure you didn't go treating her as such! You want to go slow like so..." Angela said while at the same time her cock was penetrating Milla's asshole. "Only go as far as she feels comfortable."

Milla bit her lip and squinted. "I want more."

Angela asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Angela pushed the cock in a bit more and her ass gripped it like it didn't want to let it go.

Milla moved away from it, though, and reached behind her to keep it from going deeper.

Nicholas asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," Milla said as she turned to Angela. "I'm just trying to get used to the feeling of it."

Angela smiled and grasped Milla's neck to bring her closer until they could feel each other's breaths on their lips.

"You just need to relax..." Angela said as she eased her lips onto Milla's and ravished her in a hot French kiss with their tongues entangling.

Nicholas's eyes and mouth flew open and he froze like that. He played with his cock as the sight of them kissing was pushing him to the edge.

When Angela released her, Milla looked to be trying to recover.

Angela took two hands full of her ass and was dragging her tongue through Milla's crack. She stopped on her asshole and lapped at it with fast licks. Nicholas began kissing his wife at the same time and loved how she moaned into his throat.

Angela rose up from her ass and teased the tip of her cock against her dark, puckered bud. She pushed it in again and built up to a rhythm of thrusts but avoided going too deep.

"Oohhhhh! Yeahhh! Mmm!" Milla was moaning as she was being stretched.

The room was sweltering and the air was permeated with sexual scents. Nicholas couldn't believe her ass took in that cock and he was imagining it being his.

Angela was spanking Milla between driving her cock into her. The slaps made her cherry red.

Angela pulled the cock almost out but went in again. Withdrew and thrust forward again. She kept with this for a while before she switched to fucking her with steady strokes and faster ones. Her asshole was caressing that cock with every penetration. Nicholas was jerking himself to a cum and quivering, too.

Milla reached behind and held the cock still. She was drained and her ass was resonating with a pleasurable soreness!

"Oh, that's all I have," Milla said as she carefully sat on the sofa. She noticed the familiar look on her husband's face and tugged on his cock to bring him closer. "Come here, baby. Let me take care of that."

Milla opened her mouth over his swelled head and lowered it over his manhood while her tongue glided down its length. She swirled her wet licker over it as she went back up again and danced crazy over his head. She attached her lips to his cock and bobbed her head while running his balls through her fingers. He was buckling as he grasped at her hair.

She sucked him faster. She drew back with her lips clamped tightly on it and when she reached his head, pressed her tongue into his pee-hole and flicked it around.

"Oh, shit!" Nicholas said as his cock swelled even more.

Milla sucked him until he overloaded with so much arousal that he burst into his wife's mouth and she lapped and cleaned every bit of it up.

Nicholas was shaking out of control and sweating as he collapsed onto the sofa.