A Little Extra Spice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found his wife's kiss and didn't care that his own cum was in her mouth. "Oh, baby. That was so good, shit! Whoa..."

She pulled away and pecked his nose. "Glad you liked it. That was so hot for me, too. And for her..." Milla spun towards Angela who had ditched the strap-on and was rubbing her clit while in her chair but stopped when two sets of eyes landed on her. Milla looked into Angela's sugar brown eyes and asked, "You got a little carried away, didn't you?"

Angela had that look like she crossed the line by a smidge. "Sorry, I didn't mean to."

She spoke so meekly they could hardly hear her.

Milla crossed her legs and tilted her head. "And why did you?"

Nicholas watched and wondered where this was going. He was anxious to hear the answer himself.

Angela was trembling. "Um, I was trying to be as professional as I could..."

Milla shook her head in the negative and wagged a finger. "That's not what I asked."

Angela was playing with her hair and looking everywhere except at Milla. "You're the hottest couple I've had. I...just enjoyed myself a bit much."

Milla stood and smiled to dispel the tension. "Just wondering. Thanks for the session!"

Angela was still flustered from that interrogation but a grin snuck through.

"You really liked that?" Nicholas asked.

Milla gave him a lingering kiss. "Oh, yeah, I can't wait for you to fuck my ass, baby."

"I'm ready for you."

Angelia checked the wall clock. "Well, um, we ran into my next client's time. Tomorrow, it's your hubby's turn."

The couple dressed and left.

Later that night, Milla had finished brushing her teeth and sat on the edge of the bed. Nicholas was facing her back and wondered why she was just sitting there and hadn't climbed under the covers with him. It seemed the passion in their relationship was strong once again but that didn't mean all was perfect.

Milla was trapped in her thoughts when her hubby patted the sheets.

"Come on, honey," Nicholas said as he lifted the blanket as an invitation for her to join him. When she didn't make a move, he asked, "What's wrong?"

She rolled over towards him and propped her head up on her hand. "I was thinking about earlier. How did you feel about Angela having fun with me?"

Nicholas said, "It did have me pretty hard. I didn't think I would enjoy it that much but don't worry. I love you always no matter what."

Milla accepted his invite and snuggled into him. They curled their arms around one another and they kissed slowly and passionately, letting each kiss linger after holding it for a few seconds.

Milla pulled her lips back while still running her fingers lightly over Nicholas' chest and abs. "Thanks for going with me. I think we learned a lot."

He kissed her again and held it for a few heated moments. "I enjoyed it. We're supposed to see Ms. Lu again tonight. She was quite frisky wasn't she?"

"Hehe. I think she went a little beyond common professionalism the way she was banging me into the sofa and spanking my ass. Not that I minded it. I thought it was nice and she's hot. I was just trying to make her think that maybe it bothered me. It made me think of another very naughty idea about another way we could spice things up a bit. If you're okay with it."

Nicholas curled a brow. "And what might that be?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow..."

Later the next evening, they arrived for their "appointment" with Angela. The sun was falling beneath the horizon and the couple was Ms. Lu's last clients for the day.

They took their seats in front of Angela's desk like the previous day. They had their hands attached and smirks on their faces as they couldn't wait for what was coming next!

And like the previous day, Angela came bouncing into the session wearing that glowing smile, a sports bra showing off her carved abs, and long, stretchy polyester workout pants. Her hair was stuffed behind her head in a clip. It was like everything was normal.

"Heeyyy guys! How great to see you! How are you?" she said as she offered a hand to Milla and Nicholas.

"We're doing quite peachy, aren't we, love?" Nicholas said with a hand on Milla's back.

She looked back at him with a sparkle in her eyes. "Oh, yes. It's only about to get peachier."

"Well, that's what I love to hear!" Angela said. "Things seem to be going so great between you two! I'm beyond overjoyed. Okay, Nicholas. I believe it was your turn for a little backdoor action! So, you and your honey strip below the waist again. I'll be waiting over here."

She pointed at the sofa and started walking towards it.

When she turned around, Nicholas and Milla were right there and still dressed! Angela gasped with a hand on her chest.

"Hey!" she said as she lowered her gaze for a second. "You guys forgot the 'stripping' part. It's just kind of hard to get to your sacred places with clothes on."

Nicholas slipped behind Angela as Milla closed the space from the front.

Milla stuck a couple of fingers inside Angela's sports bra and teased her tits. "We thought we would show you some things. We have to recap what we learned yesterday."

Nicholas said, "Yeah, we need to make sure we got it right, you know."

Angela touched her own neck and giggled while still backing up but she bumped into Nicholas! She turned around to look at him and giggled more when she realized she was trapped between what seemed to be a very horny couple.

"Oh, no," Angela said, "Uh, um, this isn't a part of my services. I'm supposed to be showing you guys stuff on how to, um, make your marriages better. More fulfilling!"

Nicholas held her around the waist from the rear while Milla's hand was massaging Angela's pussy through her pants.

Milla said, "We are making it fulfilling. That's not the only that's getting filled tonight, hon."

Angela was trying not to moan to her touches. "Ah, um. I shouldn't do this. I could lose my license!"

Nicholas leaned close to her ear and nibbled it. "No one needs to know do they?"

Milla said, "I saw how you were looking us yesterday. How you were rubbing your clit. And with how you kissed me, how you fucked me, I know you want this."

She puckered and stopped her lips just short of Angela's and stayed there.

Angela's cheeks flushed but she didn't move or even flinch. Milla kissed her followed by another and one more. Angela was humming into her mouth but when she tried to pull away, like she was unsure, Milla let her and even took a step back.

Nicholas tilted Angela's neck back, licked all over it, and kissed her under the chin and over to her ear where he traced his tongue along it. "You can tell us to stop and we will..."

He waited for a few seconds but she still didn't try to leave or move.

Nicholas turned her head and fell into a kiss with her while Milla was kneading both of her tits roughly in both hands. She pulled hard on her nipples through her sports bra. Angela pulled away from Nicholas' kiss and moaned. She bit her lower lip and squinted when Milla kept tugging at her nip.

Milla lightly brushed against Angela's abs and she trembled and gasped.

She lifted her sports bra over her tits and massaged them without the fabric's obstruction. "I still didn't hear a 'stop' did you Nicholas-honey?"

Nicholas' hand was groping a handful of her Angela's ass and gave it a swift spank. She yelped.

"Nope, I still haven't."

Again, Angela weakly resisted. "I...could get in trouble for this..."

Milla held one of Angela's tits in her hand, sucked hard on its nipple, and pulled her lips away making smacking noises. "Oh, yeah, you're in trouble alright."

"Ohhhh..." Angela shuddered.

Milla attacked that nipple in a frenzy, getting it wet and erect.

Nicholas reached around, pinched her other nipple, and pulled it. Angela gnawed her lower lip again and another moan burst from her mouth.

He took his hands away and said, "I was thinking that maybe we should stop. She keeps whining about it..."

Milla withdrew her tongue and rose from Angela's tit. "Yeah, you're right. We wouldn't want to do anything she wouldn't want."

Angela's lip curled downward with sad puppy eyes and she whimpered. "Please, don't go."

The couple grinned and went back to pleasuring her.

Nicholas left a row of kisses over her spine and stopped at the waistband of her pants.

Nicholas popped her ass again and another time so hard that the sound it made could have been heard by anyone outside. Her knees weakened a bit to his spanks. He rubbed her ass all over, and slid his hand between her legs. She was so warm.

Milla glided her tongue over to her other tit and sucked so hard on it that she left a glowing red mark on it. She twirled her licker on the nipple then took as much of her flesh as she could in her mouth.

Angela's legs wobbled.

Nicholas looked over at his wife. "I think she wants us to play with her pussy, what do you think?"

"Yeah, don't you, Angela?"

She didn't utter any words but gave a slight nod.

"Oh, I get it," Nicholas said. "She can't openly tell us because of her job. No prob."

From the rear, he gripped her pants and slid them down just below her ass cheeks along with her black panties. He turned her so Milla could see her ass, too. It was already light red. They admired it, felt it in their hands, and each spanked a cheek hard a few more times. It turned a deep crimson hue.

"Oww!" Angelia cried out but remained in place.

"She has such a nice ass, doesn't she?" Milla said as she lightly dragged her fingertips over its flesh and through her crack.

"Yeah, it's muscular and feels so great in my hands. Oooh."

Milla tugged her pants and panties down all the way to her ankles and off.

Her pussy had a black hair patch over it though it was nicely trimmed. Her pussy was dark in color and, when Milla ran her fingers through its slit, found it was wet and hot.

Nicholas, while holding her from the rear, sat on the sofa with her. Milla spread her legs and left lingering kisses from her ankle, to the insides of her knees, and on her thighs. Nicholas was playing with her tits and nipples, which were stiff.

Milla edged closer to her pussy took in her intoxicating scent. She pressed her tongue to it and licked it. This was her first time eating pussy so she was experimenting with it. She was flicking at it lightly at first, brushing the flesh, but soon she was going faster.

Angela tossed her head back with her eyes closed. "Oh, my. Mmm..."

With her neck exposed, Nicholas clamped onto her neck and sucked. He nibbled on her ear lobe and tugged with it between his teeth.

Nicholas rubbed her clit as his wife kept lapping at her sex and her tasty secretions.

Milla shoved a finger followed by a second and a third into her and finger-fucked her almost as hard and forceful as she could. Angela was squealing and squirming around out of her control but Nicholas kept her pinned to his body.

Angela was grinding against Nicholas' cock and he was like a stone.

Milla rose up. "We should find that strap-on. She wants to be fucked."

"I think she does, too," Nicholas said.

Milla lifted Angela's chin to eye level. "Where's your cock?"

Angela pointed at her desk.

Milla hopped up and went over to pull it out.

Nicholas was in his wife's shadow and lifted her chin to kiss her when she turned to return to the couch. They kissed for a full minute while feeding each other their tongues.

He pulled down Milla's shorts and panties and she bent over to pull up the strap-on. Milla helped her hubby out of his clothes as well and his beast fell out, ready a warm, drenching hole.

Angela was still on the sofa with her legs open but she didn't speak much. She looked at the strap-on like she wanted it but wouldn't or couldn't admit it.

Nicholas spoke to his wife. "Give it to her really, really hard like she did you."

Milla matched his devious smile and climbed upon Angela. She guided the rubbery toy into her. She tried to build a rhythm but it kept slipping out.

Nicholas said, "Go slow at first then speed up."

His wife nodded. Angela was quivering while Milla was getting comfortable using the cock as she was moving it all around within her.

When she was ready, she pummeled that pussy. Angela was breathing hard and gasping and was trying resist moaning too loud.

Milla lifted her hips and drove hard into her. She leaned forward and continued wearing her out with powerful thrusts.

Nicholas was stroking his length and rubbing his sensitive head as he watched his wife fuck the shit out of Angela. It looked somewhat awkward as she was obviously not used to doing it like he'd done to her so many times. She slipped out a few times before getting the hang of it. Still, he found it quite the turn-on.

Once Milla stopped, Nicholas walked over with his manhood in palm. She pulled out and he took her place. He maneuvered Angela onto her side with her pussy in the direction of his cock. He teased her pussy with it before he eased it inside. She clawed the couch and dug her nails in deeper as he powered into her with thrusts that rocked her whole body.

Milla gave Angela's ass a few spanks while her hubby fucked her.

The couple agreed to this before they arrived at the office but it wasn't possible to know how either of them might feel about it later.

Nicholas held onto Angela's hip and continued driving into her. His cock was soaked.

He pulled out, walked over to Angela's mouth, and kneeled on the sofa. He fed his cock to her and she sucked on it while squeezing his balls. She clinched a hand around the bottom of his cock and sucked harder still as she moved her head up and down.

Nicholas was slipping into another dimension.

Angela was moaning again as Milla was back into her pussy and fucking her like she couldn't get enough. Nicholas started fucking her mouth at the same time.

After another minute, he stood on the floor. "I think she's ready to take it in the ass."

The couple looked at Angela to see what her reaction might be. She offered none but she still didn't get up and walk away either.

Milla massaged Nicholas' cock. She was moving her hands all over it from its head where it was most sensitive down the thin flesh covering its shaft and to his balls.

Milla gave a come hither finger to Angela.

When she sat up, she pointed at her hubby's sac. "Lick it."

She cozied up between his legs and sucked and licked it all over while she ran his balls through her fingers. Milla had his cock in her mouth, taking in the length of it, clamping her lips on it, and slowly pulling away. When she reached the head, she licked all over it and pressed her tip into its pee-hole. She flicked it a few times before tracing her tongue from it and down the shaft once more and up again. She parted her mouth to swallow it whole and Nicholas trembled at the feel of her warm breath over his cock.

Nicholas was in a sexual bliss as his muscles were trembling with excitement. His cock was so hard that it throbbed and leaked some pre-cum.

Milla swept her tongue around his head and cleaned the cum from his cock's hole. She traveled his length on one side and back up the other.

She held onto his cock and jacked him off while she was licking his head. He stopped her after a bit longer. He was ready to be in Angela's ass.

The pair helped Angela over the sofa's armrest. Nicholas pulled back on her hips to get her butt to poke out more.

Milla grabbed the lube, coated her finger with it, and penetrated Angela's ass.

She was much looser than Milla and it was pretty obvious this wasn't the first time something had been in there.

Angela was scraping and clawing at the sofa as she clinched her ass around what was now a pair of fingers and she could stay quiet no longer.

Milla played with her pussy with her other hand, running her fingers in circles within it before giving her an easy-going fuck with them.

Milla rose up and summoned Nicholas closer while she held her ass open for him.

When he got closer, she guided his cock's tip to her dark asshole. He pushed against it and it began to widen and open up for him.

With this Angela was much louder and Milla held her closest hand.

Nicholas asked, "Angela, are you alright?"

She nodded and he continued to go deeper. He loved how it squeezed his cock. When a little more than half his cock was in, he began to thrust her first slowly to get the feel of being in her and little faster. He fell out as he pulled away too far. Milla grabbed him and jacked him off some more before helping him penetrate her again.

Milla was slapping Angela's ass while Nicholas worked up to pummeling her asshole, driving deep into her bowels as his balls hit against her each time.

He took hold of her cheeks and dented them with his grip to keep her still.

Angela's tits kept rubbing against the armrest with each bang and she was squealing.

Milla pulled on Angela's ankles to get her to lie flat on her tummy. When she did, Nicholas climbed upon her and fucked her hard until Angela was screaming loud.

"AAahhhh! Oh, my goodness, shit..." Angela said.

It seemed she was enjoying being taken and Nicholas had done just that.

Nicholas went in deep, held it there, and did it again. He fucked her for another minute or so when Milla noticed her hubby's moans becoming louder and he was rumbling to his toes.

She snatched his cock out and jerked him off until he hollered at the climax and blasted a hot stream over her hand but redirected some to her mouth and Angela's asshole.

Milla wiped her butthole clean with her tongue, getting it in and flicking and licking it about. She dragged her tongue out through her crack and saved her hubby for last, sucking his cock and lapping up his cum to the last drop. She licked her lips and fell to her back. Nicholas collapsed beside the sofa. Angela, damp and exhausted, rested right where she was with her chest pumping against the sofa.

After more than a few heartbeats, Nicholas turned towards Angela. "Did we learn well?"

"Oh, oh, oh, yeah, I would say so," Angela said. "You're not just my hottest couple but my best. I think...whoo...you two will be fine! If you need me again, please let me know!"

The couple dressed and sat in the car before taking off for the evening.

They were holding hands and soaked in everything that had just happened.

Milla asked, "How did that work for you? Are you 'back?'"

"Yeah, no cock malfunctions here! Thanks for suggesting this. I feel half my age again. The real question is 'are you okay?'"

"I feel great, honey. I enjoyed every moment..."

Nicholas looked at her deeply. "And you were okay with her sucking my cock? With me fucking her?"

Milla hesitated to answer. "Did it take another woman to get you turned on like that?"

"No, I was turned on because of you. Your openness and honesty helped me to relax. There had been a certain tension between us for a while and I was able to let loose when we got everything out. However, don't think that I didn't notice how you dodged my question."

Milla looked to be searching for her feelings. "It was hot at first I think I watching you fuck Angela but after a while, I just wanted you all to myself again. Maybe for now on."

Nicholas smiled and kissed her. "And that's what you have."

Milla shifted her eyes upward. "So, I think we need to get home as soon as possible. I want me some Nicholas tonight!"

Nicholas felt like a new man as he fired up that engine and took off. "It will be just you and me, baby!"

And like that, they had a renewed desire for each other once again!