All Comments on 'A Little Friendly Advice'

by Thongluver69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Definitely HOT!

One of the best 'friends' story I've read yet! I can't wait for more on this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sweet!

Love how you actually did a bit of character developement on these two, instead of going straight for the (Oh-God!) The nicest thing about this tale is they seem to genuinely care about each other. Yes, that makes the place they are headed HOT-HOT-HOT!! :) Please Sir, may we have another?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more please

please continue......

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!

Please continue. I can imagine a couple of friends I would certainly like to get better aquainted with the way these two did.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Really erotic.... What I always wanted to happen!

The moments and the problems sound very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fun

Enjoyed story, hopefully she won't break his heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice story

This is a very nice story - keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Far More Please !!

Why the hell are you making us waiting ?

Is you PC out ?

Please, buy a new one to continu......

lonelyreaderlonelyreaderover 11 years ago
can't wait to read ch-2

I love two friends finding love...

IaOldTimerIaOldTimeralmost 4 years ago
But were friends

Really? Good up where he kept repeating the same line. Quit reading before end of first page. Sorry, little tolerance for stupidity. Like your other works.

Thongluver69Thongluver69almost 4 years agoAuthor
For the new eyes on this piece ...

Hey all. I realize now I might be getting some new eyes on my old work given the popularity of my most recent story.

Just want to say I wrote this a decade ago, when I was a MUCH shittier writer. I've left it up because I know there are some people who liked this piece but it's definitely not a good showcase of my current abilities.

Thanks for the support on "My Cousin, My Escort." I am hoping to follow it up soon with a new story and can only hope my future work matches the quality some are hoping to see going forward.

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTover 3 years ago
We're friends

Needs a bit more inner dialogue.

I get that you're trying to show his reluctance about taking the next step, maybe messing up the existing relationship, but this is more analysis on my part where it should be more description on your part.

Other than that, good beginning.

OppaiDragonOppaiDragonalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Too short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThongluver69@Thongluver69
I'm just a writer who expresses and plays out some sexual fantasies through text. I primarily like the Incest/Taboo genre because of the built-in anticipation you can build with your characters and the inherent long-term relationships you can work off of to build tension. If...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES