A Little Friendly Advice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me every last drop," she said.

I felt her hands milking me, coaxing every bit of cum they could get. Where it was going was anyone's guess.

As I felt my member slowly starting to shrink, I watched her intently. She took her lips off my dick and swallowed, something I had never seen before (in real life anyway).

"Oh, that was hot," she said.

Amber licked her lips and sat back on the couch as I tried to figure out what the hell just happened.

"Jesus, that felt so good," I replied.

"Really?" she asked. "I've always wondered if I was too slutty while giving head. I mean, the whole eyes things, the dirty talk."

"No, it worked," I said. "That was the best blowjob I've ever gotten."

"Thanks," she said.

"But seriously, what the heck was that for?"

"Well, I just wanted to see what you thought of how I gave head and, plus, seems like you got your confidence back."

"I guess so," I said. "So, what now?"

"I suppose it's your turn to ask for advice." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You said you wondered if you were pleasing Ashley right?" she asked. "Well, if you want, I could critique you."

"You mean we'd have sex?" I asked, still dumbfounded.

"No, it's not sex," she said. "Think of it as a practice run."

With that, Amber got up, took her shirt and bra off and started unbuckling her jeans while heading to my bedroom.

"So, do you want my help or not?" she asked.

To be continued (maybe)...

If you would like to see the story progress, please email me with your comments.

12