All Comments on 'A Little Get-Together'

by pandsal

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Jolly Good One

Very good! Direct and from a third person perspective makes it a fun read with a mature awareness of the characters. You must be in politics (or have been). Like House Speaker Sam Rayburn once said, "Everybody fucks!" TEX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
what a start and what a finish!

This story was terrific. I enjoyed too the style. Keep it up - it kept mine and my partners sex-drive at peak. Now to go do our own fucking....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Weekend Parties

Interesting how the British seem to have a cheerfully impersonal tone in their sex conversations with others, often led by a domineering man expecting the acquiescence of the "gel." Yet the gels join in for rounds of good fucking in good humor, and marriages seem to survive as the sex goes around with no one the loser. I am not sure we Americans have mastered that level of cheerful impersonality in our sex talk, but due to my lack of broad experience here I may be wrong. Loved the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Found this tale of a curvaceous and voluptuous mature lady, rediscovering her sexual appetite ,with like minded people, indulging themselves all kinds of debauched acts of the flesh. Quenching their lustful desires on each others bodies with unbridled depravity for bestial rutting. The group copulation was performed with incredible stamina, their flesh lathered in sweat and sex fluids, filling the room with groans and grunts, and the smell of male and female cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous