All Comments on 'A Little Halloween Magic'

by MagicaPractica

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for Writing for us Again

A very nice story with a great ending. I like your work, and am happy that you have returned to Literotica.

scriptordelectoscriptordelectoover 10 years ago
Beautiful story my

dear. I loved the romance, the music backdrop and the characters that were sweet and so very human. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good story

Many young women have inferiority complex about something. Often they don't recognize their strengths. It is good that it worked out for Rose. This story may be helpful to others in similar situations.

TittyBear69TittyBear69over 10 years ago
Well done, delighted he finally got his girl. Or is that the girl finally got her guy?

Thank you MagicaPractica,

Your story is one of the first romantic stories that I have read. Since that is what I like to write, you give me hope that readers will be interested in my stories as well.

AngelPoetAngelPoetover 10 years ago
amazing!

Thank for a beautiful love story that is more character driven rather than sex driven! Great job!

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I loved this.

I suspect that even the perfect 10's are insecure about something though. Very sweet story.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
The beginning of a romantic relationship

Sometimes you don't see it coming. It's been there all along, but then it hits you like a freight train. Wow, how could you have missed all the signs?

Good story, and good luck on the Halloween contest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagicaPractica@MagicaPractica
386 Followers
I'm a passionate, married, BBW looking for an outlet for my writing. I've written quite a few stories of varying degrees of quality over all the categories. I hope you find something you like.