All Comments on 'A Little Help'

by Tyzmartar

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
2Luminate2Luminatealmost 7 years ago
The help was appreciated or it's nice to be nice

It took a while to get there. But it ended nicely. I enjoy the older sister stories the most.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why have Darren shaved?

Darren with a bit of chest hair could be very exciting for his sister -- a real manly sight and a bit of chest hair to touch and to taste!

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 7 years ago
hair comment to anonymous

I guess some people like hair, I for one like a woman's pussy to be bald because nothing ruins the mood like getting a loose hair stuck in your throat choking you to death and I guess it is the same way for women who are with guys with chest hair and hair down below. I have been to a lot of cam sites with couples and a lot of the men that are there are shaved but to each his own. I think this story is a good read.

PyroPyroalmost 7 years ago
Good...

Just a little too clinical rather than descriptive. You were "telling" me what was happening rather than "showing" most of the time and it made the emotional part come across as flat. Great premise, though.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 7 years ago
another top rated story

that just got added to my favorites...

HatracksHatracksalmost 7 years ago
Good to hear from you

Good to hear from you. I worry you won't come back. Good story, as usual. I always like the relationships between brother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice change of pace.

Well told story with a realistic relationship. Keep it up.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 7 years ago

Yes, a story with much potential and love between a brother and sister to a new relationship and level. Hopefully, Darren will stay with her and that they will grow in their closiness, love and raw sexual energy. That Cindy will bang him silly and he will teach her how to screw very well and learn oral skills too. Of course, he'll have to show her first !! So nice. Cannot wait for more, thank you.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Touching!!!

Love and passion...does it really get any better than that!!!!

Robinius1Robinius1almost 7 years ago
Special

Your story is wonderful! I rarely give five stars but 'A Little Help' sure deserves them. It was very well written, easy to read and I was especially taken with the realistic dialogue. In my opinion no sequel could improve your story in any way. Many thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfection

I almost was scared to finish it but u ended it perfectly. Will read ur other stories as well I think I found a new favorite author!

DelvnegvDelvnegvalmost 7 years ago

That was fantasitic. Needs some tweaking on spelling and gramar, but overal 4.9 out of 5. I think the buildup is the most important part of such a story. If it's not done well, the story doesn't make any sense and it detracts from things. Very beautifully executed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful Story!

Beautifully crafted, well written and doesn't test suspension of disbelief! Truly great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same pattern.

From all of the stories I read from you, it's always the girl who takes initiative in starting sexual relationship b/w the couple or be the first to make a move. It doesn't matter if the girl is an inexperienced virgin, she always ends up being a vixen who teases and shows motives to the guy just so they can start fucking. Older sister, younger sister...it doesn't matter, it's always the same. It was hot at first, but it really is getting tiresome after reading the same thing again and again. It's like you were unconsciously eliminating the guilt of having the guy took advantage of the girl. It's nice to read when the guy made the move first. Introducing passion to clueless, innocent girl is hot specially when there's a bit reluctance from her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You're one of the best authors on this site

It's a refreshing change of pace to not have the entire story be about sex - too often I see stories with three pages of buildup and eight pages of smut.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 6 years ago
I've discovered a new author!

What a delightful story! It is almost in a class of its own. The tale in and of itself was engaging and the sex was simply desert. I very much look forward to reading your other offerings.

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoeabout 4 years ago
Come back!

A really well written and sexy story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Their story needs to continue

Great story, but it needs to continue as their relationship develops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Her ex didn't like how wet she got? ROFL! I'd trade that any time instead of constantly thinking about when I need to add more lube because of my girl's hormone problems:/ dude didn't know how good he had it, lol. It's funny the excuses people make instead of telling the truth! Not like he wasn't fucking her before he moved in with her, and not like she was beautiful and amazing beforehand then an ugly old crone when you were living with her, hehe.

Jennifer112787Jennifer112787about 3 years ago
It was heartwarming!

I like how it wasn't all about sex. The wonderful sex was the product of love. It was great. The perfect couple.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 3 years ago

Nice story, I'm working my way through your stories at the moment.

I live 50 miles from Canada...

Also remember exactly where I was during that superbowl...I was at a party at my neighbors and on the phone with my boyfriend and (he's a Denver fan) he was so cocky about that game he bet me the Pat's would lose and if they won he'd take me to a concert! We went to the concert where he got so drunk and embarrassed me by talking/singing to the whole time to the people behind us.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Really nice. 👌 I voted 5/5, even though it's probably more deserving of a 4. The ending needs more attention. It felt like the story wrapped up too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I only gave it 4 because it was definitely not worth 5. But it was worth 4 point something. Really needed another dimension adding in, them going out in public as a couple perhaps and see even deeper and more graphic sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really liked it.

Involved for four pages, with a lot of development for the protag, which can help with sympathy or identifying with him.

Five

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't give out 5* very often, but this story earned it.

Good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous