A Little Help Ch. 02 - The Prequel

Story Info
The damsel in undress.
3.9k words
2.89
3.6k
5
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2024
Created 06/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the prequel to "A Little Help". I was inspired by readers saying it was clearly a set-up. That got me thinking: What if it was planned all along?

It was Saturday night, and I had been out at a show with some friends. It had been a great night. The show had been dreadful to the point of being hilarious. We were only there because one of my friend's friends was part of the crew.

Afterwards we went to a bar nearby and laughed ourselves to tears reciting the worst bits. The friend who was in the crew joined us, so we managed to keep it together for a while, but apparently she wasn't very impressed by the actors either! Before long she was laughing along with us. After an especially cutting impression of the Mayor: "I hereby declare as the a... um... the...? The Mayor! Of... this town!" someone at one of the other tables stomped out of the bar dramatically.

Me: "Who was that?"

Crew friend (shoulders shaking with giggles): "That would be the uh... the umm... the who is it again?? Oh The Mayor!"

The whole group fell apart laughing. Someone's drink got knocked over by a stray hand flailing in glee, the glass smashing on the floor. We were very apologetic, but the bartender decided it was time for our raucous group to leave. He was very polite about it. It was almost closing time anyway. A quick peck on the cheek from each of us and he was happy for us to come back another day.

My husband had his friend over for a couple of drinks while I was out. I didn't mind. We have all known each other for years. In fact, he'd been our best man a few years ago.

I didn't stagger in. It was more like a slightly (let's say 'oiled') glide into the house in my fanciest dress. We had all decided to dress up as much as possible for the evening. As much for the fun of it as for the show.

I knew his friend had feigned disinterest in me over the years, out of respect I imagine. But when I swished into the room all pretence was gone - his first reaction was "Oh damn!... Er, hi!"

I giggled at that, already too flushed with drink for the blush to show. My husband laughed too "Damn's right! Damn right. Damn is right damn... I think I need a water." and he staggered off to the kitchen. The bottles crowded on the coffee table explained the rest.

I was only half paying attention, as the "Oh damn" had piqued my interest. "So you like the dress then?" I smiled as I walked over to the sofa he was sitting on.

"Yeah, it's a beautiful dress!"

I did a little spin as he stared at me, to show off the skirt swishing.

"It really shows off, um, well what's- OH!"

As he spoke, the heel of my shoe caught the carpet. I lost my footing, stumbled, and landed backwards on the sofa. Luckily, most of my weight bounced on the seat next to him, but my legs were across his. I laughed in embarrassment, the giggles making me weak and unable to sit upright.

"I'm so sorry!" I blurted, still giggling.

"Don't worry about it!" he chuckled back.

I caught my breath and straightened up a little. My legs were still across his and I asked "What were you saying? It shows off what?"

He looked slightly embarrassed and said "Oh, I was saying it showed off, um, what's in the dress." and smiled a little smile at me as he looked into my eyes.

With half my attention on him gazing into me I couldn't process what he was saying. "What do you mean? What's in my dress?"

He put his hand on my bare leg. I hadn't realised the slit in the skirt of my dress had ridden up to my mid thigh, and his hand on my skin sent an unexpected jolt of warmth through my body.

"You."

I looked at his hand on my knee. I looked back into his eyes. For a moment all I could think about was his hand on my skin and how his lips would feel on mine. I shifted position, paused, and slapped him firmly on the shoulder. "Don't you smoulder at me!" I said playfully.

He burst out laughing. I smiled and pulled myself up off the sofa, using his offered hand for balance. I swished across the room to the door. I did a quick glance over my shoulder as I went through the doorway, to see if he was watching me. Sure enough, I caught the guilty glance upwards of his eyes, then walked smack into my husband coming the other way.

"Oh!" we both exclaimed, as his water splashed on the carpet. "Sorry hubs!" I said and gave him a quick kiss. "I'm going upstairs... Don't be long."

His eyebrows raised at that last comment, and I knew he was taking his turn watching my ass as I walked up the stairs.

In our room, I closed the door and finally took off my bra. The dress meant I had to wear one of my less favourite strapless ones, and I was glad to be rid of it.

I stopped in front of the mirror for a moment. I was reluctant to undress - it was so infrequent that I got to dress up nicely. It was a beautiful dress. And he was right. It was very complimentary to what was inside. I turned around and took my own turn checking out my ass. "Looking good." I thought to myself.

I could hear a laugh downstairs. Were they talking about me? A clink of glass. Either they were cleaning up (unlikely), or toasting something. A loud burp confirmed the latter. Almost certainly from my husband. More low chuckles and discussion. What were they talking about?

"I'll stay down here and watch some TV. Maybe have a nap."

"OK, I'll go upstairs and fuck your wife."

"Cool, see you in the morning."

I giggled at my silly imaginary conversation. Then a moment after, I heard the stairs creaking. I imagined what it would be like if our friend was the one coming up, like the daydream. I stood with my back to the door, just in front of the bed.

The door behind me opened. As footsteps entered the room I said "Wait there, and don't say anything." He closed the door in silence and waited.

Still with my back to the door, and probably my husband; I imagined it was his friend instead. I unzipped the dress down the back. With a little wiggle, I let the dress drop in a ring around my feet. I was just wearing my underwear and heels.

"What do you think of that ass now?" I thought to myself. I slowly bent down to take off each of my shoes. Making sure to show plenty of side boob, and probably a peek of my hard nipple from that angle.

I dropped the shoes to the side and stood upright again. Feeling his eyes on my hands as I stroked them down my sides until I reached my underwear. I slowly pulled the sides downwards, making sure to bend forwards as I did. Finally, I let it drop to the ground with my dress.

I pulled back the duvet and crawled on all fours to the far side of the bed. I slipped under the cover and said over my shoulder (without looking). "Turn the light off and join me."

I reached between my legs and started playing with myself. I was already slippery to the touch and warm. I could hear the sound of him taking off his clothes as I rubbed my clit and waited for him.

I didn't have to wait long. The light went out and I turned over to meet him face to face as he joined me in bed.

His hands found my body and pulled me to him. His beery lips met mine as I kissed him deeply. I felt his hardness bump on my leg and I took it in my hand. Feeling the girth of it. Stroking down its length. Was this my husband's? Were the kisses familiar? It gave me a thrill to think it could be his friend. His cock in my hand and his lips on mine.

I pushed him onto his back and straddled him. I guided the head of his cock to my entrance and rubbed myself over it. I let out a happy sigh as I rolled my hips in circles, coating his head with my wetness. His hands were around my waist as he grunted with pleasure. I began to rub his cock backwards and forwards over my clit. The slick feeling was delicious, but I needed more of him. I pressed him against my lips and pushed down, encouraged by his firm hands and his unconscious thrust upwards.

I eased up and then down a bit further. And again. And then finally met him at the bottom, grinding my pubic bone against his. He pulled me up and then pushed me hard down again, meeting with his thrust upwards. With is string arms he rolled me over onto my back and began thrusting hard into me. He was the hammer and the bed was the anvil. Between was me, the willing metal, burning hot and yielding to him.

I could feel him getting faster and more urgent. If this was his friend, should he pull out? Would I want my napping husband to wake up and find me dripping and used in our bed? But it would feel so good. It would feel so naughty. I was right on the edge of orgasm and I whispered in his ear "cum inside me".

With a final thrust I felt him harden even more, and with a loud grunt began cumming deep within me, tipping me over the edge. My mind flooded with pleasure as he filled me up, his body straining against mine.

As our orgasms subsided, he kissed me deeply, then said "That was so fucking hot." in my husband's voice. I smiled and kissed him again. He was softening within me, but I was still happily wrapped around him with my arms and legs. I squeezed my sex around him, feeling the drips running out of me, content to be filled with my husband's cum, despite my fantasy of passion.

"Soo... Why the lights and the no talking?" he asked. "And asking me to cum inside you, when I always do?..."

I nuzzled into his neck and said "I was just having a little fantasy. You had fun didn't you? It does no harm."

"Hm." he said. I whispered into his ear "Did you like my little show at the start?" and felt his cock twitch within me in response. "You're so damn sexy." he said, and kissed me.

After a short while squeezing me he asked: "Were you thinking about him instead of me?"

I paused guiltily. "Well, I was thinking that I didn't know for sure who was in the room." I said truthfully. "It made me excited to think another man was looking at me."

"And having sex with you?" he asked a little accusingly, but I felt him twitch a little inside me as he asked. Oh, I thought. He's liking this.

I put my lips right to his ear and said "And cumming inside me." I felt him begin to harden again. "We were flirting downstairs when you were out of the room." Firmer still. "He told me how pretty my dress made me look."

"You're so naughty." He told me. Confessing to him and feeling him getting hard was winding me up again too. "You'd never take it any further, though." he half-asked. "Would you want me to take it further?" I asked in return. He was starting to move within me. Thrusting gently.

"He'd never do anything anyway." he said confidently. "Oh really? You seem very sure." I teased. "We'll be all alone together in the house tomorrow, with you leaving for work early. Do you think you can trust us together?" I purposefully baited him as his thrusts began making wet sloppy noises with my dripping sex.

"100%. He's too good a friend, and has said before that he doesn't see you in that way. There's no way it would happen."

That put me off a bit, even if he was only trying to convince himself. I pushed him back and his cock slipped out of me.

"Want to bet?" I said a little accusingly. "Fine." he retorted, both of us a little frustrated.

"If he leaves tomorrow without so much as a kiss (which he will), then I'm right and I win the bet."

"Just a kiss? Oh please." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine then! If you don't persuade him to fuck you, then I get to have you whenever I want for the next month!"

"Ha!" I retorted. I had been teasing him on purpose, but this was really escalating. "A month! A week at most."

"Fine. A week of having you however and whenever I want. And you can't tell him about the bet, or anything about this discussion. Deal?"

"Fine then!" I exclaimed. Matching him. "If I win, then he gets to have me for the next week instead."

"What??"

"Well, you're the one who's so certain. Do you trust your friend?"

"You know what, fine. Deal."

"Deal. Good." We sat in the dark, silent for a moment. Considering what we'd just agreed to. I knew it was a silly fantasy that wouldn't survive the light of day. I sighed with frustration. I had already been halfway there when he started annoying me.

"Hubs?..."

"Yeah?"

I shuffled over to him, kissed him hungrily and said "Again?" as I slipped back down onto his shaft. He grunted happily and we were soon pumping away for the second time in the night. Both lost in our worlds of naughty fantasy.


The next morning I woke up thinking about last night. The thrill of the fantasy and the passion it had caused between us. I remembered the feeling as we came together, the first time. And then the second. And I remembered the bet.

I took myself to the shower in our en-suite and thought about what we had drunkenly agreed. Was he really going to stubbornly stick to it in the cold, sober morning? If he did, then what did that mean? Right now as I washed, was I getting my body ready to seduce another man?

I kept my hair dry to avoid having to mess around drying it. I wouldn't want it wet. Wet on the pillow? I had already shaved almost everything yesterday before going out. Everything except my bikini line. I picked up the razor and looked at it thoughtfully. Well, I better make myself presentable. Just in case.

I carefully shaved my pubic hair back to just a short curly-haired triangle above my slit. Just the way my husband liked it. I often did this for him as a treat. It hadn't been long since the last time, I thought, smiling at the memory.

I finished up and walked back into the bedroom wearing a towel. My husband was just hitting snooze on his alarm. Going to work on a Sunday after an evening of drinking - thankless but necessary for his job. He was lucky I lured him upstairs as early as I did.

I rolled him over and kissed him. He finished waking with an appreciative little "Mm!".

He nuzzled into my chest, pulling down my towel and taking my nipple into his mouth. His attention felt nice, but he had work to go to, and I had things to do of my own. I pulled him out of bed and shoved him towards the shower as he groaned reluctantly.

I heard the shower start as I sat on the bed and thought about my plan. Did I really think he would go ahead with the bet? Well, let's find out. I grinned to myself cheekily as I dug around in my chest of drawers. He wants to prove his friend is beyond temptation? Well let's show him what temptation looks like.

He stepped back into the bedroom and stopped with an "Oh damn!" I smiled my mischievous smile at him and said "Like what you see?"

I was dressed in the sheer white material of my bridal lingerie. Stockings, suspenders, and even the garter with the little blue bow. The full set. He was frozen to the spot for a moment, lost for words. "So is the bet still on? Are you going to let him be tempted by this?" I said, with a little shoulder shuffle to make my breasts sway a bit.

"No way. What are you going to do? Just walk in there like that and say 'Hey, let's fuck'?" He sounded incredulous, but I could see a tent forming in his towel.

"Is that what you want me to do? If he refuses, then you get me, any way you want, for a week." I reached up and gave my breast a little squeeze and bit my lip as I said this. I wanted to tease him. Did I also want the bet to go ahead?

"And if he gives in. What will you do? Will you go through with it with him?" he asked. His breath sounded a little shaky and he was moving closer to me.

My cheeks flushed red, but I doubled down. I wasn't going to be the one to back out. "Yes. He can have me. Then, and any time he wants me again. For a week."

His cock was trying to peek from between the folds of the towel. He was right next to me. "God you're so fucking hot when you're naughty." He kissed me and I reached inside his towel to take his cock in my hand. I gave it a little squeeze.

It was decision time. Time to bring out the big guns. I knelt down in front of him, stroking his cock in my hand. I looked up into his eyes and said "Any time you want me." and so very gently licked the underside of his bulging head.

"Oh fuck." he sighed. "Well?" I said, still stroking. The excitement was thrilling through me. I could hear his unsteady breathing, feel his pulse in my grip.

"Yes. Do it." he replied firmly. "The bet's on."

I paused for a moment. Was this really happening? I let go of him and stood up. This was really happening."Oh hey!" he said, frustrated. I grinned at him: "You have to get to work. Save it for later. This isn't for you, yet." I added, stroking my hands down my body. "But it might be later. Maybe." I winked and walked back to the chest of drawers, purposefully swaying my hips on the way.

"Fu-uck." he replied and started to get his clothes out of the wardrobe. I rummaged around at the back of the drawer until I found what I was looking for. A blindfold and some white ribbons. First used on our wedding night, and many times since.

He was right in a way. Walking in as I was and propositioning him was clearly a trap or a set-up. I needed to be clever. Think like the knight in shining armour men imagined they were.

As I tied the ribbons to the bed, my husband asked. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to be the damsel in distress. If your friend is so honourable, then he'll have to rescue me." I tied my ankles to the ribbon at the bottom of the bed as he watched. He was struggling to do up his zip around the bulge sticking out towards me.

I laid down front-first on the bed, and tied my hands to the ribbon at the top. I tightened it up so I was pulled out to my full height. Arms above me, legs pulled down straight. Instead of tying a bow at my hands, I tied a normal double knot and pulled it hard.

"Oh no" I said, mockingly. "I appear to be stuck." I looked over my shoulder at my now dressed husband. "Won't someone rescue me?"

"Fu-uck." he said again. Visibly flushed.

"Oh, two things before you go. Could you slide a pillow under my hips, like we normally do? I want my bum pushed up more."

"Fuck-king hell."

"And could you put that blindfold on me? Let's do it properly."

He obliged, clearly a little shaken at seeing his wife offered up like this for another man. Not just that, but helping to offer her up like this.

I could hear him lingering beside me. Staring at my body and thinking about what was going to happen.

Reality was beginning to set in for me too. A hint of trepidation was creeping into my heart. I called his bluff: "It's not too late to stop this." I said.

His hand squeezed my buttock. Then the same on the other side. "I'm so fucking turned on by this." he said. Then asked, "You?"

My heart was racing. His hand slipped down between my legs and I replied "Yes." as he found his answer in my slippery wet lips. I let out a little sigh as his finger penetrated me, and then started rubbing over my clit.

He pulled his hand away, leaving me wanting. He pulled down my g-string, straddled my legs, and with a zip and a fumble the head of his cock was pushing open my sex, without so much as a pause.

I was ready for him, but I half-heartedly objected "Oh! Fuck! This isn't what we agreed. Oh!" I gasped again as he bottomed out. He was going so deep, so fast, but I was so ready that it didn't matter. I pretended to object again, but he felt so good as he started to pound me into the bed.

I could feel the tension building inside me. I was already well on my way to orgasm in that short time. From above me he said "If he wants you, then he can have my -uh- sloppy -UHN- seconds! Ah!" as he came hard inside me. He pulled out of my gaping sex as it squeezed at him.

"Aurgh!" I said. Frustrated and unable to satisfy myself with or without him. "Hey! That wasn't in the deal!"

"Oh shit, I've got to go!" he urgently stammered, as I heard him zip and head for the door.

"No, hey, come back here!" I said to the closing door.

12