All Comments on 'A Little Help From a Friend'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting story

Very good premise and nice story. Older can still get it on . No BS makes things better.

priv8iiipriv8iiiover 7 years ago
Not bad, but...

Too many contradictions in writing, like we never laid a hand on each other, other than a hug, to we'd lean in and I'd kiss the top of her head when our spouses weren't looking...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved this story!

What made this story so hot for me is that my wife is built just like Kelly and she also isn't happy with her body but to me she's sexy as hell and at our ages (I'm 67, she's 59) the sex is better than at any time in my life!

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago

My wife and I are both in our 70s and sex is as good as ever. She will often suck me two or three times a week. We've discovered new positions and have time to enjoy different things even after bring married just shy of 50 years. Oldie and goodie is very true.

olsaltyolsaltyover 7 years ago
Beautifully Crafted Oldster Heat

You faced the saggies and the baggies with forthright erotic acknowledgement. this was a joy to read for an older guy like me....More when you can!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I loved this story. Very well written. Other than a couple of spelling mistakes, the only real structural flaw was the repetition of a paragraph. Other than that, the story flowed smoothly and naturally. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A guy I once had sex with told me to gently push a Q tip down the peehole of his erect penis. I managed to get the whole length in with just bit sticking out of the end. I then massaged his balls and he told me he was getting close. He shouting 'oh fuck I'm gonna cum'. The first hot blast was huge and sent the q tip flying into the air. I was so turned on that my pussy was dripping and I climbed on top and pushed his spurting dick inside me. The hottest thing I have ever seen.

ravishmentravishmentalmost 5 years ago

Loved the story. There has to be a new chapter~ So many possibilities

Sapper257Sapper257over 4 years ago
Excellent Content

Wonderful story. Felt it was a true story as the content was so accurate and believable. No bad language or debasing females.

Loved the coloured pubic hair, might mention that to my Old Lady!!

Can only hope someone will take care of me if I'm widowed.

Keep writing.

REgards

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Beautiful Love Story****

Two seniors knocking boots like the old days. Sexy read. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BALANCE

Was not going to comment on what seemed idealizing sex into old age. But when I read the comments that were along the same line, especially WatcherRob and his wwife enjoying sex into their 70's (I'm happy for him), I thought I'd provide some balance.

Many years ago, my wife remarked, "I don't have the sexual drive that you seem to have." So, for most of our 44 married years, I have definitely gotten less sex than I wanted, and my wife possibly a bit more than wanted.

This gradually changed about 4(?) years ago, with my decline. Regular, doctor prescribed, testosterone shots boosted that somewhat, but more aging erased the gain from the shots, plus more decline. At age 72, my ability to get erections and perform is almost completely gone. Not only ability, but libido/desire is drastically affected -- which in one way is good, since I do not have the same craving for what I now cannot have. (Except by proxy from Literotica stories.)

This does not bother my wife, but then she never had as much drive for it as I did, or for that matter talking about it, which she might feel uncomfortable with and was sometimes reticent to even talk about. Some months ago, I actually got hard enough (but not like my youth) and barely long enough to have sex and give her a climax. Even so, I did not cum. She definitely welcomed it, and would probably prefer it more often, but is OK doing without. I offered to use my mouth on her (cunilingus), but that has never been important to her (although she sometimes allowed it). She did not reply to my offer, and, months later has shown no interest.

I am still able to carry on with retired life enough to take care of myself at home, walk a few blocks (but not long walks, like 2 or 3 years ago), and go shopping, but my ability for work and for sex is mostly gone.

When a young man, I was visiting with a senior (possibly older than I now am), and wondered aloud how his present ailment affected his sex life. He brushed it off with, "That was gone a long time ago."

Many years ago I read a bit of autobiographical sketch by an actress. She commented on her grandmother seducing a young guy, admiring that in her 80's grandma still had it!

Maybe grandma and WatcherRob are exceptions.

What is inevitable is that aging will take its toll, not only in sex, but also sight, hearing, ability to get around, etc. Some more so than others or sooner than others. There is a way to escape it. An elderly comedian as a guest on a TV talk show was asked how he liked getting old. His immediate response was "I infinitely prefer it to the alternative."

As a balance to this story, I suggest Oral Satisfaction by ainu2, which has as it's "hero" a 70's man with ED (erectile dysfunction). Even that, more realistic, story is still planted in Literotica fantasyland. Which is where I want most of my Literotica reading to be. Stark realism is not nearly so appealing to me. That's why I read Literotica, plus experiencing by proxy in Literotica characters what I cannot IRL (in real life). There's enough stark realism on TV news and in the newspaper -- I do not need nor want that from Literotica.

However, to maintain a balance I/we need to remember that Literotica provides a good bit of idealism that is inherently different from real life.

Looking forward to the next episode of

A Little Help From a Friend,

I am

Paul in Oklahoma

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!

What a lovely story. When I was 59, I could still orgasm 5-6 times within 4 hours. I'm HER age, now and I have to wait about three to four days to recover from ONE, but my tongue still works great and I adore the taste of a woman. As I've gotten into my 70's, I've noticed a huge increase in enjoying GIVING sexual satisfaction much more than receiving. There is nothing more wonderful than your lover orgasming from your touch.

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. All of us older men need the love of woman who cares for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But lacks needed details as it moves along too quickly.

OK. He played with her breasts through her shirt/blouse. But how did that happen? Did he just put his hand on her breast? Did she react? What did he feel? Did she say anything? What? Did she urge him on? How? How did her breast feel to him? What was the nipple like? Large? Small? Stiff? That's just the beginning of the problems/issues along a similar vein.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdispatcher59@dispatcher59
New Yorker with a predilection for older "Girl Next Door" types and Weather Channel gals.