All Comments on 'A Little Help From a Friend Ch. 02'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sapper257Sapper257over 4 years ago
Oh!

Not as good as the first one in the series. Good the men met and got on and both made love to Kelly.

REgards

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Sexy Follow-Up***

This could have been 3 or 4 stars in LOVING WIVES. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Uh OH!

I hope this isn't going where it sounds! If I was Tom, I couldn't bare to think of Kelly with someone other than her husband. I would be jealous beyond reason.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
At last!!

It's so good to FINALLY find a story in the 'Mature' classification that's actually about two fully mature lovers.

And just in case anyone should doubt that mature men and women still lead very rich sex lives (even though our guy Tom stretches the imagination a bit) I'm in my early 70s and my FWB is also, and we enjoy a lot of really hot sex, and frequently. While she may be unusual in these ways, she still gets amazingly wet and is always multi-orgasmic.

We go at it for hours; long, slow and hot, especially when we enjoy a little weed before and/or during. That really amps up all the senses, and makes the orgasms incredibly powerful.

Thanks again from a truly mature fan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous