A Little Help From a Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you're hot now, with my cock in your mouth and Tom's dick deep in your pussy," said Walter, teasing Kelly. Bet you want his come deep in your grandma cunt, don't you."

"God, yes...' Kelly's voice trailed off as she started to come all over my cock again. She let go of Walter as she came, putting both hands on my shoulders as she convulsed on my cock. I pulled her tight to me. "Oh, yeah, Tom honey, come for me. Come in my grandma cunt til it's overflowing me." She kissed me hard and I started to blast long bursts of sperm deep into her.

Kelly let out a long sigh. "Tom, baby, you're filling me with so much come. Oh, yeah, keep shooting it deep. I love feeling your come shooting in my pussy. Oh, sweetie, it's so hot. Walter, his come is still shooting from his cock, he's flooding my cunt with his seed." Kelly took Walter's cock in her hand as she spoke. I could see it stiffen as she held it. I could feel my cock swimming in all the semen I was depositing deep in Kelly's welcoming cunt. I finished coming and held her close, savoring the feel of my cock in her flooded pussy. I stayed hard while I was still inside her, my cock still aroused by the hot scene of balling Kelly in front of her husband, while she blew him in front of me.

We caught our breath, and Kelly took Walter's hand, moving him so he would sit on the couch next to me. He took his place, his cock now standing straight up. Kelly smiled and me, then kissed me. She got up slowly. As she reached a standing position, a long stream of come slid from her distended pussy lips, some landing on my thigh, some on hers, which then slipped down to her knee, then her calf. The aroma of spent semen was almost overpowering. Kelly stepped back, then over to Walter, my come still spilling from her well used cunt.

Kelly spread her legs out as she stood over Walter, come dripping from her pussy onto his legs as she straddled him. She put her hands on Walter's shoulders to steady herself as he held her hips. She lowered herself onto his cock, he guiding her into place. I watched as she maneuvered his cock so it was right at her opening, then pushed down, taking it through her soaked bush and inside her. It was hot watching his big head spread her slick, sperm coated labia as he entered her. Walter groaned as his cock slid easily into his wife's come slicked twat. Kelly settled on his cock, looking down at Walter.

Kelly started to stoke the flames for Walter. "Ooh, that feels so good, your fat cock in my come filled pussy." Kelly rocked on Walter, not that he needed any help getting fully inside her. "Is it good for you, too, baby, your cock in my freshly fucked pussy?? Is this what you've dreamed of?? Watching your old wife get spermed by another guy, then fucking me with his come still all up in me??" Kelly was laying it on, and it was having the effect she wanted. She pushed down onto Walter, taking him a little deeper, his cock slurping in and out as it probed the depths of her pussy, making her face contort as she felt the big knob hitting the back of her cunt. She let out a whimper as a small orgasm hit her.

I had stayed halfway up so far, just from the heat of watching the erotic action next to me. I stood up, taking Kelly's head and turning it toward me. My cock was still leaking from the load I had just put in Kelly's pussy. She wasted no time, taking my slick cock in her hand.

"Look, Walter, watch while I lick the come off Tom's cock." She stroked it slowly, milking it, causing a big drop of come to emerge from the head. "Ooh, look, he still has come for me. I wonder if I can make him come in my mouth. Would you like to watch me suck his cock and swallow his come??"

Walter was obviously getting off on his wife's slutty behavior, as he started to pump her hard from underneath. Kelly rocked in rhythm, getting the full effect of his swelling dick inside her. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked noisily. "Mmm, Tom, honey, your come tastes so good," she said as she pulled off it, a string of sperm hanging between her lips and the tip of my renewing erection. "I bet you have more in those big hairy balls for me." She took me in her mouth again, giving me a couple of deep strokes, then releasing me. "I love the taste of your come, and my pussy on your cock."

Walter was plunging deep into his wife's pussy from underneath, and I knew he probably would not last much longer. Kelly was doing her best to coax another load from my now renewed cock, while at the same time turning up the heat for her husband. She again pulled my cock from her mouth. "Look, honey. Look how thick Tom's cock is now." She looked up at me. "Tom, sweetie, are you going to let that thick cock and fat head blow a big load into my mouth??" Kelly took me back in her mouth, sucking greedily. I wasn't going to last very long at this rate, even having come only 15 minutes before. She pulled me out again, once more drawing Walter's attention to my now leaking dick. "Look, baby, his come is starting to leak again. Are you going to come for me too??" Kelly took my cock back in her mouth. I felt the familiar urge building, more slowly than the first time, but irresistibly toward release.

Walter got there first. He let out a loud groan, thrusting up into Kelly's come slick, wanting vagina, grabbing her ass and pulling her down onto him. Kelly, feeling the heat of his come spewing in her pussy, kept sucking me for a moment, pushing me past the point of no return, releasing me as her husband's orgasm set her off. My first spurt went into her mouth, the next couple hitting her cheek and chin and dripping onto her tits, soaking through the thin fabric of her nightie, then another burst that went into her hair. She recovered enough to take my spewing cockhead back into her mouth. Walter was still blowing his load into her sloppy cunt, grinding up into his wife's pussy as he finally slacked off. Kelly was in a daze, her eyes closed, hips shaking, mouth still wrapped around my now dripping cock. She let me go, licking up the last few drops from my cock head, then leaned forward and kissed Walter.

"Told you I was going to swallow Tom's come," said Kelly after kissing him. She licked what come she could reach off her cheek and chin, then scooped up the rest with her fingers, licking it off them. She looked up at me, then at Walter, but spoke to me. "I love your come, Tom. It tastes so sweet." She then turned her attention to Walter, wiggling her hips. "Wow, honey, you really soaked me. With your come and Tom's inside me, I am so wet!! I'll still feel it in my pussy next Sunday."

Walter laughed. "Gee honey, will you feel nervous as a whore in church??"

Kelly stopped a minute, then laughed. "If you don't stop about that, renting me out and all that, I really will show you what it's like to be with a whore in church."

Walter laughed again. "Promises, promises. Bet you can't get any more guys in bed with you to make it happen." I didn't know if Walter was just carrying his teasing of Kelly a step further, or if he was serious. Watching me fuck Kelly in front of him really seemed to turn him on; now I wondered if this fantasy of another man screwing his wife was about to turn in a new, very different direction.

"I can get more than you think. I'll get them to pay me, too. And I'll drop a $100 bill in the collection basket to show you. If you're lucky, maybe you'll get a cut of the action."

"I'll believe that when I see it," Walter teased Kelly. "Why, who do you think wants a piece of you enough to pay for it??"

"I'll never tell. But be careful what you ask for."

Kelly, who had spent most of the last 30 minutes kneeling on the sofa over one or the other of us, was feeling it in her knees. She leaned forward to kiss Walter again, then said," I love being on you, feeling you inside me with all that come, but it's starting to get uncomfortable. I gotta get up." She slowly stood up, taking a moment to gain her balance. As she stood, a big blob of sperm spilled from her totally flooded pussy, dripping onto Walter and running down both thighs. She straightened up and stood in front of us for a moment before she sat. Her labia were still distended from getting fucked twice in thirty minutes, and the two loads that were inside her flooded out. Walter and I watched intently as long strings of sperm emerged from her twat, some rolling down her legs all the way to her ankles, a couple dropping straight to the floor.

Kelly, feeling the flow of used sperm all over her lower body, looked down to see it dripping on the floor from her pussy and feet. "Glad we have hardwood and not carpet," she said, with a chuckle. "I'd be cleaning that up all day tomorrow."

"Imagine how much of a mess it would be if I rented you out," said Walter, seeing how far he could push his wife.

Kelly could dish out as good as she got. "If I did that, it wouldn't happen here. I'd get a room in the next town, and make you wonder just who was having me with his fat, stiff cock, filling me with his hot come."

"Yeah, I still bet you couldn't get any takers," said Walter, adding fuel to the fire.

"I bet I get enough that I don't come home that night."

"Careful what you ask for, Walt, you might come home to find you have to get your own dinner out of the microwave," I cautioned him.

"If I leave dinner for you at all," said Kelly, piling on. She sat down between us. "Don't worry, honey," she said to Walter. "I'll make you something to warm up."

Walter leaned over and kissed his wife. "I love you honey." When they parted from their kiss, I turned Kelly's head to me and kissed her. "I love you honey," I said to her. She and Walter both laughed.

"I love both of you guys," said Kelly, kissing me, then Walter.

Walter then turned to me. "Tom, buddy, I gotta thank you. It has been a fantasy of mine for a long time to share Kelly and have her come home with sloppy seconds. There's no feeling like it. You know I haven't been in the best of health for a few years, and this has really revived me."

"Glad I could help," I said. "Though I was about to thank you for sending Kelly to look after me. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd ever have a chance with her. She was just what I needed at this point in my life, someone I was close to that I really was fond of. A friend with the best benefits."

"Yeah, but it's not so good for me," said Kelly, laughing. "I'm stuck with both of you guys!!" We all had a good laugh, and made plans to do it again, realizing that we had stumbled on the best of all possible worlds. Walter got his sex life back; I got to fulfill the desire for someone I not only lusted after, but adored. Kelly got her husband back, and a blank hall pass for sex with her crush, the two guys who loved her, and she loved in return. Win, win, win.

I was getting curious, though, just how far Walter would push Kelly about renting her out, and how she was going to call his bluff.

12