A Little Help from a Friend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can do that. She's a little rough around the edges. You'll have to learn your job here and still run back and forth to show her the ropes out in the warehouse. I'll stay around a few days to help you through it. You're the new assistant manager. You can go tell her."

I went to the warehouse and called Suzy to my office.

"Be calm. Don't yell or shout, and for God's sake don't react towards me."

"Oh, fuck. Did they find out about us? Are you firing me?"

"No. Be calm. We want to try you out at my old job. It's just a trial. If you show you can do it we will hire a new forklift driver."

Suzy didn't say a word. Hardly blinked an eye.

"Okay. The job starts now. Mine does, too. I'll be in my new office. Call me with even the smallest question and I'll come out."

"Thank you. I won't fuck this up. I promise you."

"Don't screw it up. Bosses don't fuck things up. Be tough, but be a lady. I'm proud of you."

The rest of the day went with me learning the details of being assistant manager. I didn't hear from Suzy at all. I went out on the floor right before quitting time. The orders were filled and everything looked cleaned up and in place.

"I didn't hear from you. Things look good. Any problems?"

"We had a team meeting, the four of us. They want to see a chick do well. I've never seen them work so hard."

Suzy had a big smile. It looked like the girl was going to make it. I went back to my office hoping I wouldn't have to stay late. The old assistant was already gone home and the owner waived to me on his way to the parking lot. I watched though my new office window as the warehouse girls and office staff left for home. No point in me staying. I sat at my new desk for a few minutes, then headed for my car. I wasn't going to tell Claire or Laura about my new job.

I picked up the kids from Emma. Their grandpa gave me a half-assed wave and went back to working on something on his computer. Emma followed us out to the car. As I prepared to drive away she gave me a funny little smirk.

"See you early tomorrow morning." There was an emphasis on the "early".

Later I had the kids fed, dishes done, and about to give them their baths. They hardly missed their mother since she had been going in to full fuck mode with Ralph the whole week. They never even mentioned her.

The next morning I got that early start with the kids. They were both tired and wanted to nap on the couch in front of the television. Emma took my hand to pull me towards her bedroom, making out as soon as we got inside the door. As I unzipped the side of her blue Capri pants I found it was all Emma under there. She wasn't wearing her Mormon under garments. I dropped to my knees to pull her pants down and off. I pushed my face right up into her cunt. When she stepped out of them my wife's Mom opened her stance to give me access and laid her head back and moaned.

I found her completely soaked. I hesitated when I thought briefly about what that meant with her daughter. I looked into her eyes.

"I hope that's all you I'm tasting."

"Sweetheart, I started getting wet as soon as I was out of bed just thinking about this. It's all me. Do you like it?"

I put my face back in her slit to show my approval. The was a lot of girl juices there. I sucked the most of them down my throat. My wife's Mom had a good tasting pussy.

"Let's don't forgot what we are here for." Emma cautioned.

I took a few more slurps at her nectar and stood up to remove her top. It was a red pullover with thick material. As she took the hem to lift it over her head her boobs spilled into view. I was quickly undressed and started playing with her nipples, then mashed them against my skin in a naked embrace. Emma wiggled away from me and sprawled back on the bed with her legs wide open.

There wasn't a lot of time and we both needed the fuck, but I made another quick dive into her wet muff. Rather than resist she held my face against her clit. It only took a couple of nips and nipples to send her off again. That made her slick and slippery for when I buried by cock in her. Even though it was wet she was tight around my shaft.

We were at a pace I would have liked to have kept for hours. Then it allgot to Emma again, with her thrusting hard against my cock, and the proverbial balls slapping against her ass. The sex turned almost violent as my mother-in-law humped herself on to my dick. I filled her cunt pretty good with my seed.

A glance at the bedside clock reminded us that there was no time to spare. I pulled out leaving a trail of cum from her slit to down her thigh. She wiped at it with her fingers, then licked it off them with her tongue.

She was grabbing her clothes to get dressed. I couldn't get my clothes on fast enough. I didn't want to be late for my first new day as assistant manager. They wouldn't believe my excuse.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Did you get your morning after pill last time after you let me cum in you? I mean, you don't want my kids to have an Uncle that's their brother."

"I checked my cycle. I probably was pregnant from the load you left in me. I went to the drugstore and got the pill. I sat in the car and read the wrapper. It said to use within 48 hours after sex, no later that 72 hours. I hadn't been pregnant in years. I thought about your seed inside me. I liked the idea of it and waited the whole three days before taking the pill. I almost didn't take it. I could have been a sixty something Mom at a high graduation."

We found my kids asleep so I left for work without disturbing them.

Emma gave passionate kisses before she followed me out the door to my car, She turned to go back in the house. I admired her ass when she turned. She looked back to speak.

"I'm going to stay dressed and see how long it takes this stuff to leak out of me."

Work went well. I blended right into my new job responsibilities. Suzy had the warehouse working fine and orders going out on schedule. When I picked the kids up from Emma her old man was there. My wife's Mom and I got off aside enough to talk.

"I really liked the way your cum felt in me. I got a gooey wet spot at my crotch that I had to hide from the kids. Then after lunch one of the church biddies came over. Part way through the visit the rest of it ran out. She didn't notice the size of the wet spot. When she left I had to diddle myself because I wanted to cum again. Being married to you must be an adventure, with that cock of yours and all.

Damn! If she only knew about my marriage to her daughter.!

The kids got in the car and Emma and I buckled them in. She leaned on the car window as I was ready to leave.

"These on the same pants I had on after you fucked me this morning" She spoke softly. "Can you imagine the mess I have down there now?"

She gave me a wink and and an air kiss as I started to back out of the driveway.

Mr. Mom would have been proud. I had the kids fed, things, cleaned up and was playing with them in my daughter's room. My phone rang. It was my wife checking in.

"Hello?"

"Wanted to let you know how it's going. We're up in Nampa, Idaho tonight. On the way up we called on a company that had bought from us before, but hadn't bought from us lately. The manager explained that the competitor took him out to play golf every month or so. I made him a better offer and he took me to his house at lunch time and fucked me. It was strange being in another woman's house and fucking her husband in their bed. Ben told him we were having trouble with the rental car for an excuse. They guy said he'd take me to lunch while Ben had the car checked. Ben and I play the game well. Ben had already fucked me this morning before we left the hotel so I'm feeling a little full right now.."

"So, another cock, another commission, huh?"

"Yep! You said it! Ben's surprised how well this works. He said he suggested to his wife years ago and she almost divorced him over it. He said if he'd known me then he'd be a millionaire by now. I'm meeting another guy here at the hotel in a few minutes. He thinks Ben is visiting a cousin here in Nampa and leaving me alone in the room. He's really going to a movie. Let me tell you about a problem."

"A problem? Okay, what's the problem?"

"The guy is about fifty and real brash. He just took over the job from a guy they fired, thinking this guy can turn them around. After about 15 minutes Ben excused himself when we were sure the guy was interested in a little sex for business trade. I told him that my husband really needed his business and that I'd do anything to get their account. I pulled my chair up by his desk so he would have a good view of me crossing and uncrossing my legs. I was pretty nervous because I'd never come on to a man like him."

"Well, you're going to have to show me why I should switch to your husband's company." The guy leaned back in his chair and looked upwards at my skirt that I had already let ride up my thighs.

"We ship fast, give good service and have quality products, all with a very competitive price."

"No ... I mean show me the reason I should buy from your company. You are half Ben's age. There must be something that you would like for yourself. Are you going to show me the reason?"

"You need to be more specific."

"Show me the reason, the reason you have under your skirt."

"I almost balked at his suggestion." Claire was telling me. "I almost waited to tell Ben he was going to need a different girl if he wanted the account."

"I assume you showed him what he wanted to see."

"I hesitated, stepped out of my shoes and put one leg up on his desk so he was staring right into my cunt."

"Then??" I had such a hardon listening to her story.

"Then he rolled his chair from behind his desk, reached one hand to my ass and ran his tongue up my slit. It made me cum and he thought he got a load of me but part of it was from my lunch fuck earlier. I let him eat me for a few seconds. Then he kind of took control."

"That's one fine white pussy. I bet you are good with it."

Claire told me they made plans, faking Ben's trip to see his cousin. The man said he usually had a couple of drinks with his buddies on Fridays, but he'd forgo that and come over and give her the fucking she needed.

"What's the problem you aren't telling me? Oh, shit ... you said white pussy?"

"I said white pussy. He's black. I've never considered fucking a black cock."

"It's never crossed my mind either. What do you want to do?"

"Ben said I should let him come over and see how things go. If I don't want to fuck a black guy, he'd understand, that there were plenty of other accounts."

"Is that what you are going to do?"

"I told you I was waiting for him to come over. If you don't want me to fuck him I won't."

"That's your choice. You've been doing what you've wanted so far. I shouldn't have a say in it."

"Maybe I shouldn't answer the door. I'm not sure I want a black cock in me and you know he isn't going to want to pull out when he cums."

I could hear the knock on the door.

"He's here. I'll call you later to tell you what happens. I love you!"

She was gone. I looked at the phone and put it down. Yes, she loved me alright. Wasn't really sure if she wanted to fuck a black cock? There shouldn't be a decision to make about crossing that line.

All the time I was talking to her I was watching the kids in the tub. Claire never even asked about them. What a cold hearted cock crazy cunt. Yet, there I was with a boner in my shorts.

My phone rang again. Had my wife told the black guy no deal?

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's me. When's you wife coming home? I was hoping for a quickie."

"They've got a late meeting with a client. They're up in Nampa or Boise. They will be spending another night. Want to come over?"

"Can I come a little early? I'm lonesome. Sneak me into your bedroom."

"Sure I was just sitting the kids in front of the television for a few minutes before bed."

I hurried them to the TV and handed them a snack of sugary cereal. Laura tapped on the door. She tiptoed down the hall past where the kids were watching a cartoon. I followed her into the bedroom. Laura took off her sweats and slid under my sheets naked.

"I'm here when you are ready." Laura giggled.

The kids were engrossed in the program and snacking. I really needed to fuck Laura, knowing it was my conversation with my wife that had me so horny. I locked the bedroom door and joined Laura in my bed. Her legs came up exposing her wet snatch. I went in balls deep and began to fuck her with a passion.

"Oh, my. You are sure are glad to see me!" She squealed, then hushed herself when she remembered my kids we nearby.

We fucked hard at each other. I made her cum once and then again when my agitated seed filled her cunt.

"My goodness. I guess that ruins my hopes of getting my cunt eaten." Laura was watching my cum pool in her slit and bubble out."

"No, we'll shower after the kids are asleep. I'll eat your pussy for you."

"God? Who's the whore now?" I asked myself. "I'm as bad as my wife. I don't even know myself any more. Not only am I also the cheater now, my wife has no clue. She's going through cock at an amazing rate and thinks I'm just some poor cocksucker standing stupidly by while she did it."

I smiled at Ralph's wife in my bed. I wiped off my dick and went out to sit with my kids while my neighbor waited for me to come in and fuck her again.

I got the kids kissed goodnight and snuggled in.

"Let's get that shower. You promised to eat me out." Laura was so impish.

After we fumbled with each other in the shower I got Laura laid out on my bed and ate her out properly. Then she sucked me for a while, we fucked again and went to sleep with her back to me and my hand on her boob.

About eleven my phone vibrated. I moved away from Laura sleeping next to me and out of the bed. I answered as I got to the kitchen.

"Hello?"

"I let him fuck me. I fucked a black man. I've been putting off calling not knowing how to tell you."

I didn't know what to say. The silence probably lasted a minute.

"Are you still there?" My wife asked.

"Yes. I guess I'm a little stunned. You sounded like you wouldn't do it when we talked earlier. I just assumed you and Ben were out on the town. Why did you change your mind?"

"I let him in the room. He was sweet and polite. Not the arrogant asshole I thought he was at the office. We talked a little while with him sitting in the chair. Then he sat on the bed beside me and kissed me."

"You let the black man kiss you?"

"Yes, it was nice."

"Did you kiss him back?"

"Yes, I kissed him back. We made out a few minutes, feeling each other up, with me ending up on my back. He was still kissing me, his hand was under my dress."

"You let him feel your pussy?"

"He worked a finger into my cunt. I let him do that for several minutes while we kissed some more. Then I got off the bed, took off my clothes and laid back down. He stood at the foot of the bed looking at me and undressed himself. I was wet and his cock was sticking out rock hard. I opened my legs for him and he got between them and pushed the head of his cock at my slit."

"Jesus Christ, Claire. I didn't think you could do it."

"I looked at how black his cock looked against my pussy, then compared his dark skin to my own. He pushed the head in me. I raised my legs and spread them wider to give him better access. He fucked his cock right into me. His balls were against my ass. I started a slow rhythm as I fucked up against his cock. Then he began to pump harder up into me. Then it got frantic. I started to cum and before I realized it I could feel his sperm flood into me."

"The black guy put his load of cum in you, and you let him."

"What was it going to hurt? I'm not having any more babies." She was trying to defend herself for her actions.

I let the phone be silent for a long time while I thought about the black man cumming in my wife.

"Are you still there? Are you mad?"

"Yes. I'm mad. I didn't think you start fucking black guys. Was he big?"

"No, not that big. Big around, but about like Ralph. It was incredible watching him pull his black cock from my pussy. He had it so far up in me his cum didn't run out when he pulled out even though I could feel how messy he made me in there. He stayed on his knees looking at my slit and commented that he'd never seen a woman that didn't leak it back out."

"Why did that happen?"

"I don't know. I clamped down trying to hold it inside me. I guess it worked. He was amazed. I even stood up and twirled around and was able to hold it inside me. I could feel there was a lot in there. I just clamped tight with my cunt muscles and held it inside me. I'd never tried that before. It was weird, but nice in an odd sort of way. I laid back on the bed. He was ready to fuck me again. His cock was hard and he had it lined up with my pussy."

"I don't know where that last one went, but I'm going to put another load in there."

"Never underestimate the power of white pussy." I giggled.

Then I let the whole mess gush from my cunt, down my ass, and onto the hotel sheet.

"Did he fuck you again?"

"I moved over to a dry spot on the sheet and he fucked me twice more."

"I've always heard black cocks were a foot long and once you go black you never go back."

"If it was a foot long I wouldn't have minded a bit. But, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Wait! Did you get your new customer?"

"Yeah." Claire laughed. "You bet I did."

The next morning Laura was up at six wanting to fuck.

"If Claire is still in Nampa they won't be home for a while. It's got to be a six hour drive." Laura reasoned.

Her mouth went over my cock and she worked it down in her throat.

"I'll bet that was something you'd never dreamed you'd be doing ten days ago."

"Well, I like it. Do you want me to stop?"

I enjoyed watching her take me to the root, my whole length going easily down her throat now.

"If you don't stop it will be too late."

Laura withdrew for a second.

"No it won't."

Then she took it all the way down again, holding it in her throat for what seemed like forever, her making just the tiniest of movements. Then repeated it twice more. The last time my balls sent my whole load down her throat.

"I wasn't expecting you to do that."

"You've got a lot to do today. That will take the edge off for you." Laura smiled. "Let me strip the sheets and get them in the washer for you. Claire might wonder why you had different ones on the bed otherwise."

I grabbed her naked body and gave her a hug and tried to kiss her. She pulled away and ran the back of hand over her mouth.

"I probably shouldn't kiss you. I need to brush my teeth."

"You can use my toothbrush." I offered.

"Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of brushing in the first place?"

"Then use Claire's. She'll like the taste or won't even notice."

"Really?? She didn't take it with her?"

"I think she took a travel one that folds into the handle. If it's in the bathroom it would be the blue one."

Laura looked in the room and laughed.

"It is in here. Hell, why not?

I heard her giggle and then heard her start to brush. Back in the bedroom she gave me that kiss.

"There that should be better."

"Now you taste like Ralph." I kidded her.

Laura poked me in the chest and laughed, then pushed me on the bed.

"I guess you should know. She probably sucked him a lot."

Laura went home. I went back to bed to wait for the kids to wake me. Before they got the chance the phone rang.

"Hello?"

Just wanted to let you know Ben and I are just checking out of the hotel. We'll get some breakfast and be on our way. I'll see you after 2 o'clock.

I didn't say anything.

"You aren't saying anything. You're still hung up on me letting a black guy fuck me, aren't you? We'll talk about it when I get home. I love you."